The Google thread

mr_x

Pigeon
Ok, I guess let's dig out this thread.
This stuff is just too juicy !
@Malone that video got deleted just after a few hours.

I think this has the potential for a nice shitstorm and it looks like google doesn't want people to see this video.
So we know what we have to do: Spreat it !

The video should be still here in the article https://www.projectveritas.com/2019...revent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
or here as direct link
https://www.projectveritas.com/2019...nt-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/fvp/
(sry, embed doesn't work)

Fuck these scums, they only breathe because their host society is kind enough not to sever their impudent mouths from their hollow heads and has laws in place to prevent said treatment, laws they are intent on overturning. They sow the seeds of their own destruction, whether by those that they betray, those that they serve, or those animals that they bring in.

Bolly

Pelican
That project veritas video is an interesting watch. The Google girl in there, Jen Gennai, wrote a rebuttul obviously playing the victim and that her words were taken out of context. The hell outa here and quit insulting our intelligence. If you go to Google images and type in "white American family" look at the results. I laughed. And she says othewise. Social engineering witch. Pure scum.

"Unfortunately, I now know that these people lied about their true identities, filmed me without my consent, selectively edited and spliced the video to distort my words and the actions of my employer, and published it widely online. I now know they belong to a group called “Project Veritas”, which has done this to numerous other people working in the tech and other sectors.
Why did they do this to me? It seems they found that I had spoken publicly at Google I/O on Ethics, and they wanted someone who would give them juicy soundbites about tech’s alleged bias against conservatives. Over the course of a two hour dinner, I guess they think I delivered."

Yes, woman, yes indeed you did.

*Edit, side note if you want to see something else funny type in black couples in Google images. You get photos of happy black couples. Types in white couples and you only get photos of interracial couples. Haha. It's easy to get irritated but can't help but laugh at the absurdity.

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
Spectrumwalker said:
If you go to Google images and type in "white American family" look at the results. I laughed. And she says othewise. Social engineering witch. Pure scum.
This is actually crazy. I thought it might be a fluke but I searched "Caucasian American family" and it's the same shit

acco

Woodpecker
New Google Document Leaked Describing Shapiro, Prager, as ‘nazis using the dogwhistles’ - June 25, 2019

Project Veritas has obtained a newly leaked document from Google that appears to show a Google employee and member of Google “transparency-and-ethics” group calling conservative and libertarian commentators, including Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro, “nazis.” ...

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019...hapiro-prager-as-nazis-using-the-dogwhistles/

Videos here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro
https://vimeo.com/344068138

mr_x

Pigeon
Yeah right.
Still it's up on bitchute.

The only thing we can do is to keep this topic on top.

Seems Tucker Carlson had a segment on that and some of the conservative outlets, too.
I hope cuckservatives will finally wake up, and see with which dirty tricks the left operates.

mr_x said:
Yeah right.
Still it's up on bitchute.

The only thing we can do is to keep this topic on top.

Seems Tucker Carlson had a segment on that and some of the conservative outlets, too.
I hope cuckservatives will finally wake up, and see with which dirty tricks the left operates.
The conservatives need to wake up to the real people orchestrating these events between both sides. The right is currently subverted by Israel, who are also in cohoots with Google (hint hint).

mr_x

Pigeon
Manbeline said:
The conservatives need to wake up to the real people orchestrating these events between both sides. The right is currently subverted by Israel, who are also in cohoots with Google (hint hint).
I don't really know about all this jewish conspiracy thing. Still no one presented real and easily understandable evidence for that.
Except Rothschilds are behind everything and whatever. I could believe that, bc these banksters are behind many things,
but still I don't get it, why people throw in all jews. Jews worldwide and in the US are actually poz'ed as well with this leftism and their birthrates are plummeting, too.

So, could you provide some plausible evidence / references for that ?

mr_x said:
Manbeline said:
I don't really know about all this jewish conspiracy thing. Still no one presented real and easily understandable evidence for that.
Except Rothschilds are behind everything and whatever. I could believe that, bc these banksters are behind many things,
but still I don't get it, why people throw in all jews. Jews worldwide and in the US are actually poz'ed as well with this leftism and their birthrates are plummeting, too.

It starts all the way back in 2015.

http://www.palestinechronicle.com/i...tube-to-discuss-censoring-palestinian-videos/

The very bot that is going around censoring on Youtube, at least as anti-semitism is concerned, was orchestrated straight out of Israel. Israel currently has a lot of investment in silicon valley.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Microsoft-Israel-announces-new-CEO-Ronit-Atad-594281

Microsoft and a few other tech companies are moving their tech houses to Israel. There's a lot of coordination happening between both parties. So it comes with a question: why would a single nation support conservatives and liberals? The answer: they are using both powers of our nation for their own gains, while hiding like the sneaks they are. The left supply access to entertainment and media, while the right supplies everything else: military, loyalty to country, production. And when both are used up, our nation is going to be desolate wasteland while Israel reigns supreme.

I know, it sounds like a conspiracy nut, but if I'm crazy, I can only imagine what the rest of the world is.

Anyone noticed that if you look up anything that remotely has any thing to do with any conspiracy theory that a Wikipedia link pops up on the YouTube video in question? Not to mention also that the algorithms are so strange now that you can't even get good results on these searches. I wish there were a YouTube alternative because I'm getting increasingly worried about censorship on the platform, as more and more vaguely right-wing videos get pulled down his as well as channels.

SilentOne

Woodpecker
Lost in Transfiguration said:
Anyone noticed that if you look up anything that remotely has any thing to do with any conspiracy theory that a Wikipedia link pops up on the YouTube video in question? Not to mention also that the algorithms are so strange now that you can't even get good results on these searches. I wish there were a YouTube alternative because I'm getting increasingly worried about censorship on the platform, as more and more vaguely right-wing videos get pulled down his as well as channels.
Yup.

The crackdown is here. One by one. There are multiple sites like YouTube that are deleting videos or any content that put out logical thinking ideas into people's heads. Such as Roosh's video on women going to college. They get caught in a massive financial debt for a worthless degree.

An idea is pretty powerful in the hands of a sensible group. They can't have that.

Such as Roosh's video on women going to college.
Wait, so they pulled down one of his videos? I was not even aware of that. What was the justification?

The crackdown is here. One by one. There are multiple sites like YouTube that are deleting videos or any content that put out logical thinking ideas into people's heads. Such as Roosh's video on women going to college. They get caught in a massive financial debt for a worthless degree.
I do know that they're restricting some right-wing videos and putting them behind hate speech warnings. Quarantining them if you will.

mr_x said:
Manbeline said:

I wouldn't say all jews, because the upper echelon ones like kushner and bibi and adelson would easily sacrifice as many of their lower class jews as needed to meet the goals of zionism. If there is no "anti-semitism" then they will create a dialectic to kill off some lower-class tribe members and then shout "ANTISEMITISM SEE?!!" and get everyone riled up again. However if you are raised jewish then you would understand, its its own world just like most ethnicities. I could tell the jewish parents of girls I had been with wanted my goy ass dead just by the negative empathic vibrations they gave off. Even if I married a jewish girl and had kids with her the little brats would be part of the tribe by torah standards, but the zionists don't consider them "real jews," only fodder to be used for their world domination goals, who if the need doesn't arrive, can live cush lives as jews. But if there are too many goyim causing problems like being independent and trying to follow their own destiny, then the unimportant jews will be sacrificed to the altar of zionic influence. Why do you think they're making it illegal to question zionism in the US? Lol these assholes are doing whatever they can to make sure you don't question them, isn't that enough proof. The immediate expulsion of speech or thought warrants its own investigation unless you're an npc.

This victim-loop is a very sinister cheat code on reality and getting what you want in life while ruining other cultures forever, it needs to be debugged from the human codex.

There will never be peace in the middle east. The Abrahamic religions are not compatible with each other. Islam is too violent and barbaric, Judaism is too subversive and elitist, and Christianity seems to have no proper self-defense, at least under the current heads of faith affairs. Orthodoxy may yet prove me wrong.

There will never be peace in the middle east. The Abrahamic religions are not compatible with each other. Islam is too violent and barbaric, Judaism is too subversive and elitist, and Christianity seems to have no proper self-defense, at least under the current heads of faith affairs. Orthodoxy may yet prove me wrong.
So long as our foreign-policy continues to embrace foreign interventions in the middle east I don't think there will be peace. But, I guess we do have an interest in playing the factions against each other to retain our strategic and economic interests there. Also, our missile bases. I wonder where they're aimed?

fktax

Sparrow
CaptainChardonnay said:
I went off the deep end with de-googling my life this past week.
Been slowly doing this over the last few months. Feeling a lot less paranoid..

What search engine are you using? I started off on DDG but still found ads getting through my adblocker.

Now I'm using https://www.trustnav.com/en/. Loads fast (like Google USED to) and I'm yet to see an ad.

Christianity works. It's just that a lot of it is Judaism in reality at the moment in the states. The church has been invaded by the destruction of morality and God, and have many fags, adulters, and other such sins running around. Being raised Christian, I've been confused why, for instance, gay people are being accepted with open arms in the church and why no one is telling them to change. Either a lot of the faith is a lie or the faith has false believers. Considering that the path of morality has done a lot of good, then I believe the problem is not from the books but the people who call themselves saints of the book. Which they are not. I have fondled in women and done much sin that would have the Great One question me, but I know where my heart lies and I don't live the contradicting lie of knowing what is right and what is wrong.