"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gido is on fire :) With regard to the message in the article, I see increasing basedness in the underground news/media. It's moving away from fake lab stuff or buying into the frame of the cojona hostage takers to an increasing level of depth with regard what is unfolding. That's a positive development.

EDIT:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone

The most amazing part about this report is that this ran on mainstream Australian TV. Heads will roll for that.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I notice this popping up in my YT feed, you have to wonder if stuff like this is primed somehow too.

Grooming the wider 'spiritual not religious, earth-mama' crowd for (((spiritual awakening))) and (((change)))

The speech is from some elder who died on 07, so not necessarily on spec, but i dont discount stuff like this getting funded and/or wafted up during times like these.

Sow the seed of an 'unspoken change'.

LeoniusD

Pelican

CDC Issues Eviction Moratorium Order in Areas of Substantial and High Transmission​

This eviction moratorium coming together with lots of propaganda must not be underestimated.

Making eviction difficult for the average owner will just force them to sell off their properties.

The big conglomerates will buy all those properties at a discount. And I am very certain that they won't have any issues at evicting the peasants - there is always a way of working around those regulations once you are powerful enough.

They don't want even the local millionaires to own properties. They want to have it all.

Pointy Elbows

Robin
Orthodox

CDC Issues Eviction Moratorium Order in Areas of Substantial and High Transmission ...​

The big conglomerates will buy all those properties at a discount. And I am very certain that they won't have any issues at evicting the peasants - there is always a way of working around those regulations once you are powerful enough.
That is entirely correct. Super-sized RE property management companies are on a buying binge. The ones I know of are privately held, but they are big and buying up more. I'm sure there are public companies smaller than Blackrock (Simon properties, etc.) also buying now. These guys enter the "loan river" upstream from retail investors, I suspect at cheaper rates, and they have buying power.

They don't want even the local millionaires to own properties. They want to have it all.

Exactly. I've read 2021 is on record-setting pace for Private Equity purchases. PEGs are buying infrastructure related companies to get into all the government spending to come. Think Bain Capital/mitt Romney on smaller scale, but many more of them.

We'll have an Oligarchy class, an upper-serf management class, and a lower-serf worker class. The big guys will have lots of strength to keep new competitors out. It will be tougher to move up the classes, but always an option to move down.

Gazza

Robin
The most amazing part about this report is that this ran on mainstream Australian TV. Heads will roll for that.
Sky news here in oz isn’t exactly mainstream. It hasn’t quite got the free to air coverage as some of the other whore houses such as channels 7, 9, 10 and the ABC.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
May30b.jpg

Last edited:

Sa6re

Robin
Sky news here in oz isn’t exactly mainstream. It hasn’t quite got the free to air coverage as some of the other whore houses such as channels 7, 9, 10 and the ABC.
Stop being a fool!

Sky; owned by the Murdoch family pushing globalist horse-shit satanism in UK and elsewhere with multiple newspapers and networks for decades; has one channel in Australia that ‘appears’ to be talking some sense with a licence to do so... Why? Australians are hard boned rejectes of a globalist Empire (Britain). If you think for a second that anything broadcast from Sky, Australia or elsewhere, isn’t ordained by the Globalist Satanist Ideology you are deluded. They are making the angry Aussies feel ‘represented’, to quieten them and satisfy them to their slavery.

I’ll ask you one question; What good has Sky Aus. done in building a strong and powerful resilience to the Covid Satanic power agenda within the Australian population??? What good did they perform in helping Trump hold his power (they were pro-Trump)??? It’s all corporate theatre. WTF Up!!!

Gazza

Robin
Stop being a fool!

Sky; owned by the Murdoch family pushing globalist horse-shit satanism in UK and elsewhere with multiple newspapers and networks for decades; has one channel in Australia that ‘appears’ to be talking some sense with a licence to do so... Why? Australians are hard boned rejectes of a globalist Empire (Britain). If you think for a second that anything broadcast from Sky, Australia or elsewhere, isn’t ordained by the Globalist Satanist Ideology you are deluded. They are making the angry Aussies feel ‘represented’, to quieten them and satisfy them to their slavery.

I’ll ask you one question; What good has Sky Aus. done in building a strong and powerful resilience to the Covid Satanic power agenda within the Australian population??? What good did they perform in helping Trump hold his power (they were pro-Trump)??? It’s all corporate theatre. WTF Up!!!
Slow down and take a deep breath tiger. The point I was highlighting was that sky news doesn’t get the MASS COVERAGE that a channel 7, 9, 10 or ABC does here in Australia. Not that they are somehow wholesome and full of truth AT ALL! You don’t see TVs in airports, hospitals, government buildings and the like tuned in to sky, but switched rather almost always on to the latter. Do you think that I’m not aware of what that demon Murdoch and his family have been up to for years? Gimme a break. Do you think that I’m not aware of sky news playing their part in the whole “good cop bad cop” theatre? One minute you’ve got Allan Jones tearing shreds off the politicians and globalists and having all the red pillers cheering him on, then you get Paul Murray pushing for the vaccines in the next session. Think twice next time before you get your panties in a twist ok? (Mathew 5:22)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Interesting news on a 1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill that's passing. Is there much publicity about this in Murica? Among it in law that one cannot be ''discriminated'' on ''gender identity'', but also very importantly for our cojona/great reset discussion the criminalization from 2025 onwards to ''deny science''. It appears that they are making it a criminal offense to go against the science. Which of course perfectly fits with the Jacinda Ardern ''the government is the single source of truth'' narrative. Fascinating stuff.

Papist

Robin
I was tempted to start a new thread about the real motivations for the Plandemic (e.g. de-population, eugenics, creation of an Orwellian state, etc). Here's one:

Assuming Global Warming is genuine:

1628551138515.png

Lockdowns would reduce carbon emissions by reducing local, domestic and international travel.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
One of the most illuminating moments in my life was reading some of Joseph Campbells work and realizing that the same formulas for humans to exert influence ie power over other humans have been used over and over for all of recorded history and in every civilization

Climate Crisis is just the modern adult version of the boogey man .

How many times do we need to debunk that shite here?

The climate has always been changing. We’re still in the tail end of an ice age. For the vast majority of earths existence there has not been any ice sheets on the planet. The climate warming, glaciers melting and sea levels rising could be described as a return to ‘normal’.
That’s not to say that humans aren’t having a negative impact on nature. Obviously we are.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I was tempted to start a new thread about the real motivations for the Plandemic (e.g. de-population, eugenics, creation of an Orwellian state, etc). Here's one:

View attachment 32713

Lockdowns would reduce carbon emissions by reducing local, domestic and international travel.
Assuming global warming is real - you might as well assume that the trillionaire elite does everyone for our benefit.....

Global-Sea-Level-200-AD-to-2000-Grinsted-2009.jpg

And I would doubt certain sea level stats there - they will be dropping in the next decades anyway due to natural global cooling. We haven't even reached medieval levels and likely won't for centuries to come - all natural of course.

The climate has always been changing. We’re still in the tail end of an ice age. For the vast majority of earths existence there has not been any ice sheets on the planet. The climate warming, glaciers melting and sea levels rising could be described as a return to ‘normal’.
That’s not to say that humans aren’t having a negative impact on nature. Obviously we are.

I also don't understand why so many people think God does not change Earth's climate whenever He wills.

Sure there's a lot of government hype to wade through, but how can anyone deny things like streets in Florida that are now underwater, worsening drought in the American Southwest, measured temperature rises across the globe year-on-year?

In my opinion this is another fake controversy between science and religion to try and make believers in God look stupid, encouraging them to deny simple observed facts. It's not hard to understand how certain gases, generated by humans burning coal and oil, trap sunlight and cause the Earth to heat up. Its not as if God doesn't know this is happening.

"He turns rivers into a desert,
springs of water into thirsty ground,
a fruitful land into a salty waste,
because of the evil of its inhabitants.
He turns a desert into pools of water,
a parched land into springs of water.
And there he lets the hungry dwell,
and they establish a city to live in."
From Psalm 107

Last edited:

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
There are 2 things that if threatened, cannot be questioned. One is human health, the second is the environment.

With covid, we have seen them overblow a seasonal flu with a 99.97% survival rate and use mass psychosis and brainwashing in order to get people to comply. If you deny the science, you're an idiot and a danger to public health.

The same will happen with the environment and is already happening. It's a little bit hotter this year than last year, let's also use data over the past 50 years to justify panic when in reality, you need to look at the past 1000 years to see that nothing is wrong.

Also, the average citizen is NOT the issue. Look at the industrial areas polluting this planet. They can fix themselves. It's not up to us.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

totally fits with the ending of eviction moratoriums

View attachment 32713

What the powers in charge are calling "science" is not science. Science is when free, skeptical people think for themselves, in the pursuit of truth. What they are calling "science" is mindless dogma, forced conformity, twisting the truth to fit their political goals, trying to make all their opponents shut up. It's the opposite of science.

Their problem is worldly people don't believe in anything higher or beyond the physical world in front of their eyes, which is facing disaster from all sides. Real pestilences, fake pestilences, drought, famine, wars, gigantic storms, terrible wildfires including 6-mile-high fire tornadoes consuming millions of acres every year in the US alone, also the fragile nature of our whole civilization which would crumble into violent chaos within a few days if, for example, electricity was shut off. So the doomed worldly people blindly panic, fixating on some "solution" like ending carbon emissions or encouraging depopulation, when they know for sure they have no chance. I don't think they even believe in their own "solutions". They just need something to say, and some pointless worldly crusade to be on, because they have nothing else. I think their highest goal is extracting pleasure before they die.

Imagine if a huge asteroid was suddenly sighted that was about to hit Earth in 2 weeks. In my opinion we should live as if that's the case. For them it means extracting pleasure. For us it means focusing on the Kingdom of God and detaching ourselves from worldly cares (not duties).