"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Easy_C

Peacock
I don’t agree that they can be clipped by turning off the spigot.

1: They’ve developed resources bases and have successfully pushed the US out. I’ve had some conversations with Green Beret types who were there and they said that the US focused on killing warlords while China was buying control over all the local governments.

2: They’re not dependent on us financially anymore. They’ve been building a strong consumer economy and alternative financial infrastructure that the West doesn’t control.

3: They don’t need IP being sent there. About 2018 I had started to notice that almost every major quality of life invention I was seeing announced was from Chinese greenfield projects. Furthermore they have developed quantum entanglement communications technology which renders the US surveillance grid entirely useless: it’s impossible to intercept and observation garbles the signal.

And they’re no savior. I harbor no illusions about how bad they are…BUT they may just destabilize our own governments enough to break down the hold of the security state.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

E8rKWV-WUAQJo2E

MRAll134

Pelican
Apparently, the elites will not want most folks flying in the future, which is part of the austerity agenda:

A Bill Has Been Introduced In Congress That Would Ban Tens Of Millions Of Americans From Flying
Before this pandemic, it would have been unimaginable for Congress to consider a bill that would ban tens of millions of Americans from flying. But now everything has changed. A new bill has been introduced that would specifically ban all unvaccinated individuals from ever flying again. When I first heard about this, I thought that it couldn’t possibly be true. But it is true. The following comes from the description of H.R. 4980 that has been posted on Congress.gov…

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.

*also the media has found their next scary virus - the Marburg Virus. It is more contagious and more deadly than any of the 5-6 variants:

The Marburg virus is far, far more deadly than COVID.

During past outbreaks, mortality rates for the Marburg virus have ranged between 24 percent and 88 percent…

“Case fatality rates have varied from 24% to 88% in past outbreaks depending on virus strain and case management,” the statement said. “In Africa, previous outbreaks and sporadic cases have been reported in Angola, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, South Africa and Uganda.”

So if you catch the Marburg virus, there is a really, really good chance that you are going to die.

There is no vaccine for the Marburg virus and there is no cure.

And according to the CDC, ugly sores on the chest, back and stomach are one of the symptoms of the disease…

After an incubation period of 5-10 days, symptom onset is sudden and marked by fever, chills, headache, and myalgia. Around the fifth day after the onset of symptoms, a maculopapular rash, most prominent on the trunk (chest, back, stomach), may occur. Nausea, vomiting, chest pain, a sore throat, abdominal pain, and diarrhea may then appear. Symptoms become increasingly severe and can include jaundice, inflammation of the pancreas, severe weight loss, delirium, shock, liver failure, massive hemorrhaging, and multi-organ dysfunction.

*Omg!!!!

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ress-would-ban-tens-millions-americans-flying

ah yes, Ice Age Farmer.. the guy with 250k+ subscribers on (((Youtube))). yeah he's definitely a reliable source of truth

If you actually watched his videos you would see that yes - he is a reliable source of truth.

If it makes you feel any better, he has had many strikes and videos censored on YouTube.

His main outlets are on Bitchute and Odysee.

FWIW clarifying if you understood my comments to be agreeing with that notion. Going further, I believe the foundations of the western world, particularly the United States, to be the best form of government so far. We just never once lived up to it. "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" - John Adams. Had we not been so gripped by mammon and sin, we could have been a stalwart against any elite control and demonic forces. We Americans especially were given a shot at freedom and blew it by debasing our culture and expanding the government.

Liberalism's foundation is property rights for the individual without moral limit and the fact we ended up here is baked into the cake.

The same decline happened in Rome and elsewhere without anywhere near the same level of explicit individualism and materialism.

A Bill Has Been Introduced In Congress That Would Ban Tens Of Millions Of Americans From Flying

They will start with the unjabbed and then they will ban the jabbed too because the final goal is to ban travelling altogether whether via air, train or road. Agenda 2030 is the introduction of neo-feudalism/manorialism.

So hold on to your horses folks and do not succumb to the pressure. Eventually the whole scheme will collapse because life has its own rules that we will never understand. They want to go backwards but life has no direction.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
A few months ago, I guesstimated that they would need at least 70% vaccinated before they could move into punitive measures. You need an obvious majority of people to intimidate the minority, but they started the punitive measures at around 50% compliance. I don't have their data, but I would be surprised if it pushes things to 65%. They started too early, allowing nearly 150 million people to potentially be in solidarity with each other. The remaining unvaccinated just need to hold firm for 3 months and they will certainly win.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
The remaining unvaccinated just need to hold firm for 3 months and they will certainly win.
And also, it needs to be said: Terrain Theory is fundamentally TRUE.

It’s true both scientifically and spiritually. We can debate the precise details, and that debate will extend for decades to come, but the overall paradigm is true. That’s why all they can do is censor and threaten right and left those few great scientists who are genuinely pushing our understanding of health and disease forward. It may take time, but eventually it’s going to sink in for most people that (as Pasteur apparently admitted on his deathbed) Germ Theory is at best incomplete, at worst simply wrong, and vaccines aren’t the salvation and medical miracle they’ve been sold as.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
A few months ago, I guesstimated that they would need at least 70% vaccinated before they could move into punitive measures. You need an obvious majority of people to intimidate the minority, but they started the punitive measures at around 50% compliance. I don't have their data, but I would be surprised if it pushes things to 65%. They started too early, allowing nearly 150 million people to potentially be in solidarity with each other. The remaining unvaccinated just need to hold firm for 3 months and they will certainly win.

navarricos-navarros.gif

giphy.gif

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Cross post from the Coronavirus Vaccine thread.

Vaccines will be the ‘most important’ economic policy this year, IMF chief says​

• Vaccine policy this year, probably next year, is going to be the most important economic policy, may beat even monetary and fiscal policy in terms of significance,” the IMF’s Kristalina Georgieva told CNBC.
  • “A prerequisite to bring the world to a sustained high level of growth everywhere is to vaccinate all people and that’s not yet done. We have a two track vaccination path right now; we have to overcome that,” she said.

6a0994ae5f578476.jpg

mr_mike_

Pigeon
They will start with the unjabbed and then they will ban the jabbed too because the final goal is to ban travelling altogether whether via air, train or road. Agenda 2030 is the introduction of neo-feudalism/manorialism.

So hold on to your horses folks and do not succumb to the pressure. Eventually the whole scheme will collapse because life has its own rules that we will never understand. They want to go backwards but life has no direction.
I've read that if the COVID narrative fails they'll just do lockdowns for the "climate emergency"
don't remember the source

Batman_

Kingfisher
Apparently, the elites will not want most folks flying in the future, which is part of the austerity agenda:

Before this pandemic, it would have been unimaginable for Congress to consider a bill that would ban tens of millions of Americans from flying. But now everything has changed. A new bill has been introduced that would specifically ban all unvaccinated individuals from ever flying again. When I first heard about this, I thought that it couldn’t possibly be true. But it is true. The following comes from the description of H.R. 4980 that has been posted on Congress.gov…

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.

That's fine with me, I was reeeeal close to boycotting airlines already, but this will surely seal the deal.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
My issue with Ice Age Farmer is that he's an incredible doomer and he's demoralizing; his message is basically "these people have complete power and you are completely helpless to stop it". that may be why he's still allowed on Youtube in spite of how well educated he is on what the globalist think tanks come up with.

One thing people like him don't understand: things frequently happen to gum up the works. Russia was supposed to be a vassal state ruled by a Bill Browder sock puppet. Afghanistan was supposed to be pacified in order to provide a staging ground to invade Iran. Assad was supposed to be killed and replaced with Wahhabist, Mossad toadies who would allow the Saud pipeline. America was supposed to stay locked down hard through all of 2020.

He understands the plan correctly. What he does not understand and/or doesn't want you to consider is that resistance is not futile.

In fact I don't think it will succeed. Instead I think it plays out like this: At some point they're going to have to go to war with Russia and China to bring them into the control Grid, since them having parallel control grids and not being plugged into the Davos/UN one isn't good enough. When that happens the resulting war will be much, much, less one sided than they think and it will leave the security state massively depleted and Western governments weak enough that many of them will topple. Much of the high tech infrastructure they depend on to operate the security state will have been destroyed and their resources will be expended against adversaries who are somewhat more capable than the soft, broken, and divided, domestic American population....and whatever portion of the population survives the wars will be battle hardened, in a dark place mentally, and far less averse to action and hardship than the current population.

Of course it's going to take awhile. It'll take probably another 2-3 years for that war to break out, then it's going to be another 3-5 years for that war to resolve, then a few years more for Western nations to finally collapse and dissolve.

Easy C, that's a fine take and reasonable criticism. No problem at all with someone criticizing any public figure or anyone's ideas or points at all. While Ice Age is rather doomer, I'd agree, he's not the worst either. He does offer and advocate for ways around what's likely coming, VS just dropping doom, period.

Maybe he's not versed enough in other areas to give the perspective you've given. I think his content is good for what it's good for...nothing more or less.

My issue with Merc, is the snark and more than pointless reply to my comment. It added absolutely nothing to the conversation, and dragged others into it. A problem of ours...where we're quick to dismiss a potential ally just because they haven't been fully kicked off youtube yet, or not seeing the bigger picture of varying messages. I liked Devan Stacks take on Jew cultural involvement, but I wasn't only going to consume his content.

Merc if you're reading this, nothing personal. Just a rebuke. You need to think and drop the chip on your shoulder. Don't come on here, dropping comments like we're random social media posters. Have some decorum and respect.

Nordwand

Kingfisher

*also the media has found their next scary virus - the Marburg Virus. It is more contagious and more deadly than any of the 5-6 variants:

The Marburg virus is far, far more deadly than COVID.

During past outbreaks, mortality rates for the Marburg virus have ranged between 24 percent and 88 percent…

“Case fatality rates have varied from 24% to 88% in past outbreaks depending on virus strain and case management,” the statement said. “In Africa, previous outbreaks and sporadic cases have been reported in Angola, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, South Africa and Uganda.”

So if you catch the Marburg virus, there is a really, really good chance that you are going to die.

There is no vaccine for the Marburg virus and there is no cure.

And according to the CDC, ugly sores on the chest, back and stomach are one of the symptoms of the disease…

After an incubation period of 5-10 days, symptom onset is sudden and marked by fever, chills, headache, and myalgia. Around the fifth day after the onset of symptoms, a maculopapular rash, most prominent on the trunk (chest, back, stomach), may occur. Nausea, vomiting, chest pain, a sore throat, abdominal pain, and diarrhea may then appear. Symptoms become increasingly severe and can include jaundice, inflammation of the pancreas, severe weight loss, delirium, shock, liver failure, massive hemorrhaging, and multi-organ dysfunction.

*Omg!!!!

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ress-would-ban-tens-millions-americans-flying
Call me paranoid if you will, but I'm sure they've done this just to annoy me. One of my mantras since The Madness began has been "It's Covid, not ****ing Marburg!", That said, not a single person seemed to know what the hell I was on about.