"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
I drove by a local Burger King today and it said the following:

"Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow"
"$250 Signing Bonus"
"Free Airpods for New Employees"

I have never seen such desperation before. Similar offers are appearing at other popular chains as well.

The oligarchs know how to destroy economies, but they struggle to build them. Somwhere along the way, they forget important details: i.e. who will serve Whoppers to the masses on Thursday afternoon?
Absolutely understand your response... but respectfully disagree about your premise! This isn't the Oligarchs' desperation... it's the Franchise Owners fighting desperately to remain afloat!

The Oligarchs own the $$$ Printers... and simply pickup the phone when in need. Franchise Owners & Private landlords... their Property Taxes & Mortgages are still due... and if they lose those... They most likely lose the Equity keeping them in the Game right now!

Do not under estimate the Elite ever... as any sign of perceived weakness is meant to throw you off your Game... especially when it comes to $$$. If any of you guys are Landlords on the brinks due to unpaid rent... or struggling business owners... take that BlackRock $$$ & Bounce!

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Call me paranoid if you will, but I'm sure they've done this just to annoy me. One of my mantras since The Madness began has been "It's Covid, not ****ing Marburg!", That said, not a single person seemed to know what the hell I was on about.
When is the First time you heard about Marburg?

mr_mike_

Pigeon
Some of those ideas are extremely stupid.

For starters, a trained individual is capable of manipulating their own heartbeat somewhat (see link) and substances such as caffeine can change it:

It's not the rate. It's the higher-order harmonics that would be hard to fake.

A trained ear can tell the difference between a note on a violin where the bow is moving up vs down. (Same note but slightly different sound signature)

kurtybro

Woodpecker
People simply don't understand how they're being identified remotely via technology on the whim of an operator as opposed to voluntarily identifying yourself with a drivers license in exchange for a service or access to somewhere. People really don't see the difference between the two? Slave tracking system.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The zoofication of men, an interesting perspective on society in the Great Reset. Ties in with a tight control grid where everything is provided, if you obey, and ties in also with the smart city phenomenon.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
This is precisely what is going on and what will cause problems enough all around the world, which will likely be an impetus for war, along with the economic farces that are currently being propagated.

It reminds me of ideas seen in the last half of the 20th century like in the movie "Network" where people already had identified just how problematic multinationals might be one day.

LeoniusD

Pelican
I finally took a look at this one Michael Moore documentary that the elite did not love:

Obviously I knew that the green energy industry was a con. What was however surprising to me is that they silently shifted mostly to biomass fuel - in reality that means actually cutting down forests, destroying wildlife and burning that together with car tyres. And they call this 'renewable' and carbon neutral!

What a con.

Obviously I disagree with Moore who still believes in the man-made global warming scenario. Plus coal, oil and gas is more ubiquitous even if there will come an end to that.

Still - the current so-called solutions are just destroying forests, they are creating competition to food by turning good agricultural land to product-creations for power-plants. All of this is not necessary since coal with good filters and nuclear energy can supply all of us with enough juice for centuries while we work on better technologies.

The documentary goes through lots of different aspects of how insane all those solar and wind farms are - even how insane those electric cars are. The least harm to mother nature are nuclear and oil, simple petrol cars that are used for the longest time possible.

However - what concerns me more is the insane biomass industry which will restrict and destroy uselessly good land - ultimately their solution to all of that will be those insect protein farms, because they need to chop up your forests for your biomass plants and need to take all your land for those solar and wind farms - things which need to be expensively replaced every 10-20 years. And since it won't be profitable to do so, then they will just eliminate it as seen in the movie:

Daggett California in the past:

Solar_Two_Power_Tower_Project.jpg

23423ggg.jpg

Now behold the future of solar and wind:

23423gggg.jpg

Razed to the ground after 2 decades.

34gdewtrerr.jpg

Meanwhile you have still old coal power plants in the US that were built in the 1940s. And they are infinitely more efficient and thus environmentally friendly.

And this focus on CO2 alone should stop, because it's a bogus number - all relevant environmental factors must be accounted for when talking about electric cars, batteries, energy forms, carbon fiber windfarms, toxic solar panels that need frequent replacing, the insane backups of gas plants, the biomass madness etc.

It is all such a con - our entire world is one hoax after another.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I gave it some thought lately and it dawned on me why fossil fuels are and will always be the best fuels. This is a carbon planet, life forms are carbon, the world's ecosystem is a carbon system, it is highly efficient at managing and converting carbon. When you breathe, drive a a petrol car you release carbon into the atmosphere. It is then consumed by plants. It's all a carbon cycle. To say that CO2 is somehow bad for this planet is to deny it's nature. Carbon is what is driving our environment. It's simply another Satanic lie.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
I gave it some thought lately and it dawned on me why fossil fuels are and will always be the best fuels. This is a carbon planet, life forms are carbon, the world's ecosystem is a carbon system, it is highly efficient at managing and converting carbon. When you breathe, drive a a petrol car you release carbon into the atmosphere. It is then consumed by plants. It's all a carbon cycle. To say that CO2 is somehow bad for this planet is to deny it's nature. Carbon is what is driving our environment. It's simply another Satanic lie.
Plus this Satanic viewpoint of seeing humanity as some cockroaches or viruses.

We are God's creatures. We just make mistake. We are meant to be the rulers and caretakers of this planet.

The currently least invasive energy system is nuclear, hydro and some coal and gas with good filters. That is infinitely less invasive than all other currently pushed methods - that causes the least harm to mother nature and preserves the highest amount of forests and wildlife.

Biomass is like a Satanic death cult that kills lifeforms in order to throw them into the furnace. Coal plants borrow deep into the earth and hurt no one. And they call the former renewable, green and wonderful while they slaughter countless creatures and cut up centuries old trees.

We are truly living in a system created by Satanists.

gat

Sparrow
I finally took a look at this one Michael Moore documentary that the elite did not love:

Obviously I knew that the green energy industry was a con. What was however surprising to me is that they silently shifted mostly to biomass fuel - in reality that means actually cutting down forests, destroying wildlife and burning that together with car tyres. And they call this 'renewable' and carbon neutral!

What a con.

Obviously I disagree with Moore who still believes in the man-made global warming scenario. Plus coal, oil and gas is more ubiquitous even if there will come an end to that.

Still - the current so-called solutions are just destroying forests, they are creating competition to food by turning good agricultural land to product-creations for power-plants. All of this is not necessary since coal with good filters and nuclear energy can supply all of us with enough juice for centuries while we work on better technologies.

The documentary goes through lots of different aspects of how insane all those solar and wind farms are - even how insane those electric cars are. The least harm to mother nature are nuclear and oil, simple petrol cars that are used for the longest time possible.

However - what concerns me more is the insane biomass industry which will restrict and destroy uselessly good land - ultimately their solution to all of that will be those insect protein farms, because they need to chop up your forests for your biomass plants and need to take all your land for those solar and wind farms - things which need to be expensively replaced every 10-20 years. And since it won't be profitable to do so, then they will just eliminate it as seen in the movie:

Daggett California in the past:

View attachment 33079

View attachment 33080

Now behold the future of solar and wind:

View attachment 33081

Razed to the ground after 2 decades.

View attachment 33082

Meanwhile you have still old coal power plants in the US that were built in the 1940s. And they are infinitely more efficient and thus environmentally friendly.

And this focus on CO2 alone should stop, because it's a bogus number - all relevant environmental factors must be accounted for when talking about electric cars, batteries, energy forms, carbon fiber windfarms, toxic solar panels that need frequent replacing, the insane backups of gas plants, the biomass madness etc.

It is all such a con - our entire world is one hoax after another.
What stood out the most to me in this movie was "there are too many people". There was a portion of the movie where they had multiple scientists saying exactly that out loud. They were basically saying we cannot sustain the population. We either must cull or we are doomed. The movie never went into how nuclear energy would be the solution - not that I saw - but I dozed off for a bit.