"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Jay Dyer has an interesting point in his most recent stream. The irrational absurdity and stupidity of our politicians is intentional, with the end result being that the people will be clamoring for Klaus Schwab and the technocrats to come in to restore order and "science." It would explain one reason why nothing at this point makes sense. They are driving the populace to rebel against the current leaders so that we replace them with something even worse potentially.
I don’t buy that explanation. The absurdity stems from an entirely different cause: a black swan event for the elites: namely, the jabs turning out to be clot shots and having many, many other sometimes fatal side effects. They didn’t anticipate that would happen. Regular vaccines can also kill people, but not at anything approaching these numbers. Maybe they thought and even intended they’d do damage long term but they could never have thought it’d be instantaneous (like that nurse who fainted on camera and is probably dead). So they also didn’t anticipate what that would produce: a much wider resistance to taking the jab than they expected.

The absurdity and stupidity isn’t intentional, it’s a scrambling, on-the-fly reaction to a level of resistance they didn’t expect. Because for a whole year and more there was almost none. But that’s because wearing a mask won’t kill you but these injections can, or they can cause serious or even permanent harm.

Remember, the vaccine passport is the key to everything they’re planning. The whole hoax was designed to lead to this moment. If people obediently mask up but don’t obediently vaxx up, it’s all for naught. They can’t claim this is about saving lives when lives are being lost to the vaxx. This is why they’re now going haywire while before they had a semblance of sanity.

Taleb turned out to be a cringeworthy covidiot regarding the fake flu but his black swan metaphor is still useful.

Last edited:

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
I don't see how they will manage the transition from current system to new system. The idea seems to actively destabilize the current system so that people become more accepting of something else that works.

But during this process people become increasingly bitter and distrusting off institutions and government in GENERAL.

Are they really expecting the majority of citizens to welcome their new institutions and governing just because it has a new name and its dressed up in the fake EU future utopia style.

Once trust has been broken and you clearly see how those with authority betray us you don't fall for it again.

If they do manage to pull of bringing about some new system the peasants will not be happy with it from the start.

They are good at creating chaos ( the incompetence helps ) but whether they can actually create order remains to be seen.
Democracy has failed. That's fairly evident at this point. Now whether it was ever a legit democracy in the first place is another discussion. But if they're going to replace it with something else, maybe it's a good idea for free thinking people to start proposing alternatives. I've always been interested in the Starship Troopers style of libertarianism - service means citizenship. If you want a say, you put your life on the line for it. This clip always seemed like the best possible outcome to where we're headed (ignore the setting and listen to the teacher):

Obviously something Christ-inspired will be best, but I don't know how legitimate an option that would be.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
But if they're going to replace it with something else, maybe it's a good idea for free thinking people to start proposing alternatives.
I think the most important idea to put forth is that nationalism, regionalism, and ultimately localism are much healthier visions than globalism. Globalism is just a big stupid schlock fantasy of all the world living in perpetual harmony and peace if we just hand over all power to the billionaire elites, and to their proxies in the WHO, the UN, and various NGOs. All of which are politically unaccountable. We will then “own nothing and be happy.”

Global governance can’t be anything but tyranny. In future, the most important political decisions will have to be local. No communities should exist without local agriculture to support them. It’s a ridiculous system that has most of our food coming from halfway across the world. Local and regional currencies are also a must. This will encourage people to root themselves in a particular place since their money is only valid there. Maybe there can be an exchange system but it will have to entail a major loss of value to discourage people from constantly moving and globetrotting.

There are sensible leftists who see this. But there are also the type of idiot leftist who think it’s outrageous that people like the Amish, for example, even exist. They think it’s “wrong” that communities exist that can’t be touched by the woke agenda. They think everyone must believe the same thing, they think progressivism is the one true faith.

They are good at creating chaos ( the incompetence helps ) but whether they can actually create order remains to be seen.

They did it twice in the first half of the last century.

Global governance can’t be anything but tyranny. In future, the most important political decisions will have to be local. No communities should exist without local agriculture to support them. It’s a ridiculous system that has most of our food coming from halfway across the world. Local and regional currencies are also a must. This will encourage people to root themselves in a particular place since their money is only valid there. Maybe there can be an exchange system but it will have to entail a major loss of value to discourage people from constantly moving and globetrotting.
Well said!

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
I think the most important idea to put forth is that nationalism, regionalism, and ultimately localism are much healthier visions than globalism. Globalism is just a big stupid schlock fantasy of all the world living in perpetual harmony and peace if we just hand over all power to the billionaire elites, and to their proxies in the WHO, the UN, and various NGOs. All of which are politically unaccountable. We will then “own nothing and be happy.”

There are sensible leftists who see this. But there are also the type of idiot leftist who think it’s outrageous that people like the Amish, for example, even exist. They think it’s “wrong” that communities exist that can’t be touched by the woke agenda. They think everyone must believe the same thing, they think progressivism is the one true faith.
Good points. I keep hearing the term "radical localism" on podcasts and such (like Our Interesting Times). I think if Biden attempted a national lockdown of some sort that would be the result. It's definitely a good direction to go in now regardless of what happens in DC.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm starting to enjoy that I can forecast the future, as I know the plan. I also see it as very positive that the world is so black and white now. They can lock us down, take everything materially away from us, but what other freedom is there anyway than in Christ Jesus? You can have all the material wealth and gains in the world, but what freedom do you have without Christ? Let's be this great reset a great reset of our spiritual life, our soul.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm starting to enjoy that I can forecast the future, as I know the plan. I also see it as very positive that the world is so black and white now. They can lock us down, take everything materially away from us, but what other freedom is there anyway than in Christ Jesus? You can have all the material wealth and gains in the world, but what freedom do you have without Christ? Let's be this great reset a great reset of our spiritual life, our soul.
I like that. The Great Spiritual Reset.

Stats

Woodpecker
I don't see how they will manage the transition from current system to new system. The idea seems to actively destabilize the current system so that people become more accepting of something else that works.

But during this process people become increasingly bitter and distrusting off institutions and government in GENERAL.

Are they really expecting the majority of citizens to welcome their new institutions and governing just because it has a new name and its dressed up in the fake EU future utopia style.

Once trust has been broken and you clearly see how those with authority betray us you don't fall for it again.

If they do manage to pull of bringing about some new system the peasants will not be happy with it from the start.

that is why they put mood stabalizing chemicals in the monthly vax like lithium. also the behavior control of people with enough hydrogel in them inside the grid may be far greater then we realize at present.

Easy_C

Peacock
Reminder:

"Great Reset"s and purging have esoteric/occult roots. If you have any familiarity with the topic of Sumeria, you are probably familiar with the Atrahasis.

One of the series of events described to have occurred in the book was when Enlil, who is probably the same "god" worshipped by modern masonic sects to include the inner orders not known to the general public, had decided that humanity was too numerous and needed to be wiped out. Methods used included disease, drought, famine, and eventually a flood. His efforts are thwarted by the efforts of the "god" named "Enlil" who helps a human named Atrahasis discover the plan and build an ark.

newcomer

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
Reminder:

"Great Reset"s and purging have esoteric/occult roots. If you have any familiarity with the topic of Sumeria, you are probably familiar with the Atrahasis.

One of the series of events described to have occurred in the book was when Enlil, who is probably the same "god" worshipped by modern masonic sects to include the inner orders not known to the general public, had decided that humanity was too numerous and needed to be wiped out. Methods used included disease, drought, famine, and eventually a flood. His efforts are thwarted by the efforts of the "god" named "Enlil" who helps a human named Atrahasis discover the plan and build an ark.

The second gods name is Enki (for those not opening the links)

aynrus

Pelican

They expect the majority to accept what's forced on them, including disorder, poverty, disease, restrictions. What you wrote exactly describes the process of dismantling of USSR and rolling in new reality (that was no less horrible). They don't care what peasants think. They can always cheat on elections like they just did and/or brainwash the masses to move in the direction they want to. They don't have to create order...

'They didn't fit into the new world"' (about those who were exterminated in the 1990s all over ex-USSR)
- Anatoly Chubais
(the literal quote is "They didn't fit into the market economy")

Easy_C

Peacock
Here's one thing I've noticed:

Besides Blackrock, the other firm that seems to be nuts deep into this whole thing is Deloitte and Touche. They're a global accounting firm, although they also have a wide portfolio of consulting and finance services (ranging from strategy consulting to Technology implementation) and headquartered in London.

The previous US CEO was a Davos attendee, and not the only one. Disclaimer is I've actually met and had a conversation with that person.

B
Here's one thing I've noticed:

Besides Blackrock, the other firm that seems to be nuts deep into this whole thing is Deloitte and Touche. They're a global accounting firm, although they also have a wide portfolio of consulting and finance services (ranging from strategy consulting to Technology implementation) and headquartered in London.

The previous US CEO was a Davos attendee, and not the only one. Disclaimer is I've actually met and had a conversation with that person.

But, But, the great reset is a conspiracy theory!!! :laughter:

Deloitte is the go-to tax company for multinational tech firms. They know very well of all the various loopholes and tax incentives.

aynrus

Pelican
For Putin fanboys...

Biometrics will be used in all public transportation in Russia by 2024 and facial recognition will be deployed anyone boarding any public transport.

Russia will not be any different in terms of vaxx mandates or other Great Reset agenda items. Just cheaper to live there and more corrupt.