"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
For Putin fanboys...

Biometrics will be used in all public transportation in Russia by 2024 and facial recognition will be deployed anyone boarding any public transport.

Russia will not be any different in terms of vaxx mandates or other Great Reset agenda items. Just cheaper to live there and more corrupt.
Unless you're a babushka living in a hut in the middle of nowhere and couldn't care less.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
There are sensible leftists who see this. But there are also the type of idiot leftist who think it’s outrageous that people like the Amish, for example, even exist. They think it’s “wrong” that communities exist that can’t be touched by the woke agenda. They think everyone must believe the same thing, they think progressivism is the one true faith.

I know two people I would consider left-wing. One of them has had their business destroyed by corona-regulation. They have both moved on to a farm. They have their own land, but being in Airstrip One they will have to jump through hurdles to do anything with it.

But the more I think about it, they aren't really left-wing. I have said stuff to them going back ten years that normies would pop their nogs at, but it does not bother them much. One of them likes Putin, more than a friend.

This seems to be sending them very deep down the rabbit hole. One of them has even mentioned Jay Dyer.

I suspect anyone who is left-wing and is capable of thought and autonomy is just someone who has never heard anything other than mainstream/left. Or at least they are liberals, real ones.

Russell Brand has put out several videos on The Great Reset. They would be good to start left-normies off on. But as always, the left/mainstream, is at best twenty years behind the curve. How far back does the coverage of the green agenda go? Alex Jones made the documentary America: Destroyed By Design in 1998.

Similar with rape gangs on Airstrip One. I remember hearing about them by word of mouth when I was a teenager. It was obvious by 2010 and I remember a few 'tards showing me a video mocking a simple chav who was talking about "Muslim ray gams" (rape gangs). One said, "This is ridiculous. There is no such thing as Muslim rape gangs." I hesitantly added, "There are." To which the response should be obvious, which is why it took over 20 years for normies to find out. You are better off taking the advice of a simple chav in anything in life, over that of someone involved in the "mainstream debate".

LeoniusD

Pelican
I'm starting to enjoy that I can forecast the future, as I know the plan. I also see it as very positive that the world is so black and white now. They can lock us down, take everything materially away from us, but what other freedom is there anyway than in Christ Jesus? You can have all the material wealth and gains in the world, but what freedom do you have without Christ? Let's be this great reset a great reset of our spiritual life, our soul.
Hard times create strong men - after this darkness will come the strong men who will create the good times again. Though the process may take decades. All the major cons won't last more than this century. I believe that the Great Resetters will succeed in the next decades and then sometime this century or next lose control due to various unforeseen happenings - one of them being the Chinese not following them down every insane path.

By 2200 they will have fully lost control and the planet will continue with a new ruling elite that will be more benevolent. However they would have managed to destroy entire countries or cultures by then. Still - in the end they will have helped forge the new strong men who would create a better system from the ashes of the old one.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I don't think so. We are so far gone and so deep in excrement that only God can set the record straight at this point. This system will crash and burn under Jesus's feet and after it there will be no more. Humanity already had enough time and chances at establishing a Godly order. We failed too many times and this failure is our biggest and last.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Deloitte continues to provide good scoops: Here is a spreadsheet with some hints about the plan for Africa.

A few highlights include

-More "Democracy"

-Using Africa to process Hydrogen fuel.

- Some lines imply that they plan on moving industrial activity to Africa.
Haha - that will only be possible if they move 100 mio. Chinese there who will man the factories and create some Blasian progeny who will be able to uphold that industrial production. There are some of those plans, but currently that is not what China is doing and China isn't exactly a demographic wonderhouse. Any such massive movement of people will have to be coordinated from above - and who knows the Chinese could offer every unmarried Chinese man an African wife and make it this way, but they haven't done this so far.

The only way for Africa to have some major industry is if it is led and fully controlled by the Chinese or future mixed Asian-African population. The local black Africans will be mostly a perpetual underclass.

But hey - maybe that is what Deloitte knows, but doesn't write about.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Deloitte continues to provide good scoops: Here is a spreadsheet with some hints about the plan for Africa.

Agree totally. I have some connections on linkedin who regularly share commentary or "vision" documents from Deloitte which appear to be straight from the Great Reset Playbook. I've seen a bunch on the food system, in which this one connection of mine works. Vertical farms, plant based protein, all the way down to complete automation of farms. How does one explain that these companies aren't reacting to a changing landscape but are actually orchestrating change, which lines right up with the Davos crowd

the high

Kingfisher
Hard times create strong men - after this darkness will come the strong men who will create the good times again. Though the process may take decades. All the major cons won't last more than this century. I believe that the Great Resetters will succeed in the next decades and then sometime this century or next lose control due to various unforeseen happenings - one of them being the Chinese not following them down every insane path.

By 2200 they will have fully lost control and the planet will continue with a new ruling elite that will be more benevolent. However they would have managed to destroy entire countries or cultures by then. Still - in the end they will have helped forge the new strong men who would create a better system from the ashes of the old one.
Confused why people still think China is some rogue agent that's going to thwart their plans. China has too many weaknesses to be any real threat to the globalists. They are where they are because they are the globalists new model the world is meant to emulate. Notice how as China becomes stronger the world becomes more and more technocratic. The people themselves are NPC's even moreso than westerners, whose culture has been uprooted and astroturfed during Mao's great leap forward in order to make a more palatable slave class.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Confused why people still think China is some rogue agent that's going to thwart their plans. China has too many weaknesses to be any real threat to the globalists. They are where they are because they are the globalists new model the world is meant to emulate. Notice how as China becomes stronger the world becomes more and more technocratic. The people themselves are NPC's even moreso than westerners, whose culture has been uprooted and astroturfed during Mao's great leap forward in order to make a more palatable slave class.
Modern China was created by the current elite. However China is fiercely ethnocentric and actually began to promote it's ancient culture - it's very roots. Thus contrary to the West where the global elite attempts to wipe out it's culture, religion - Christianity, even the race itself, China will keep all of that. Yes - China creates the blueprint of the totalitarian surveillance state of a stratified society similar to Brave New World. Currently there is still some social mobility possible in the form of making a career either in business, the party or corporate ladder. That will likely remain that way, but you have to be lucky to be born with higher intelligence and tow the party line.
Meanwhile in the US that won't be enough in the future - you will have to be from a non-European non-Asian race, will have to have one or many of the common mental illnesses or sexual deviations.

What I predict to some degree is that China will not accept feminism, will not accept mass migration, will not accept anti-cultural propaganda that will destroy it's own culture and nation. In fact the nation of China only got stronger and they rolled back the insanity of the communist cultural revolutions which attempted to wipe out anything pre-communist. Thus that very strong ethnocentricism is the reason why China may one day 'betray' the ruling mostly Jewish or who knows Satanist global elite.

China and also India has a chance to outlast the current global shadow regime simply by surviving culturally and ethnically. Once the usurers and their servant GreatResetters experience even a minor weakness, something unforeseen like great worldwide earthquakes then China may be the first country to say: 'We don't need you. And most importantly you are not Chinese and never will be.' Transferring power to the US from UK worked well for the globalists, but they could easily infiltrate and dominate both nations from the shadows. Even now I see the Chinese, as well as the Koreans and Japanese only accepting certain orders of the global elite. Others are decades behind the West! Thus the future lies in Asia, less because they are such great freedom-fighters, but more because they won't commit the planned social, ethnic and cultural suicide that the global elite want to inflict on them too.

LeoniusD

Pelican
So solar flares are supposedly so powerful, that they have the ability to travel through water, and short circuit the underwater sea cables? I call BS on this.

These things are made to last.
Only 5 meters of water is enough to protect you against heavy cosmic radiation in space. While that may be a lot for future intersolar travel it shows that water is actually good protective material against various forms of radiation - the only way this can go through is if the oceans evaporate first, but by then everything on Earth would be dead and burned, so those cables would be meaningless anyway.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

aynrus

Pelican
Whenever I open up my internet browser, there's a highlighted news story.

Amazingly, for the past few days every single one has been about a pending 'internet apocalypse'.

It's amazing... it's like they're following a script.

Man, it's just Google ad technologies are spying on your internet searches and then give you what's on your mind, highlighted....