"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Not buying the releasing a superbug like H5N1 theory. I remember the panic back in 2005. It ended up being a nothing burger. If that’s what the elites wanted they would’ve done it already. But as many have already said, it can’t be controlled. You’ll kill your henchmen that you need to propagate the hoax - blue politicians, those in the media etc. A pandemic of statistics is what they’ve done instead. And look at how it’s worked! Then they can force a “vaccine” on people, which they can control who gets what, and that’s where the payload will be.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
It feels like the whole pandemic narrative has really lost steam the last couple months with bumbler in chief's speech last week being the last gasp.

Unfortunately that means the next crisis whatever that may be is coming else the news cycle will be increasingly flaccid.

Heads on swivels men as something wicked this way cometh I fear.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Apple is saying we must update iPhones to prevent a hack from this Israeli company named NSO which will sent a pdf that will upload pegasus spyware to your device. https://www.pcmag.com/news/update-now-apple-patches-ios-mac-attack-that-uses-malicious-pdfs-to-hack.

So basically, if you don't upgrade your phone to allow apple to spy on you, then you are going to get spied on by this private company. I am calling their bluff, I'm not going to upgrade. They are going to have to send a spyware to me or shut my phone off lol. Maybe it could be a precedent to the next cyberattack.

Easy_C

Peacock
Via the private Socrates Blog, post referencing the Dow going forward.

What we have to be careful about here is that we have back-to-back Directional Changes and then you can see we have a Panic Cycle and a turning point the week of October 11th. The volatility should rise the week of 9/27 and note that the Empirical Model shows a turning point there as well.

We need to see a weekly closing below the reversal in the general area of 34144. Without that, we must be mindful that the smart money is starting to smell a rat here with this entire Great Reset and the COVID Scam. This entire thing has been orchestrated to default on national debts and to replace pension funds with Guaranteed Basic Income. These people are NOT that smart. They failed to take into account the rapid rise in inflation. On top of that, extending the unemployment and paying bonuses has contributed to the shortage in labor which in turn is causing wages to rise and adding to the entire inflationary spiral. This then feeds back and undermines the policies of the central banks.

This is what we get when academics think they can change the world economy in a matter of 2 or 3 years without understanding how it even functions. They have rejected Adam Smith's Invisible Hand because they want to be able to manipulate society. They have NEVER been satisfied with the idea that it unfolds and evolves on its own. As for Schwab trying to accelerate the 4th Industrial Revolution, it appears he is afraid of death and is praying for this transhumanism to extend his life. Schwab was born on March 30th, 1938 so he is already 83 years old and the clock is ticking.

SO let's be mindful here that this could prove to be a bear trap when enough capital sees that government debt is worthless as-is cash and on second thought, where do we place the money in the wild scenario?

GodfatherPartTwo

Kingfisher
It feels like the whole pandemic narrative has really lost steam the last couple months with bumbler in chief's speech last week being the last gasp.

Unfortunately that means the next crisis whatever that may be is coming else the news cycle will be increasingly flaccid.

Heads on swivels men as something wicked this way cometh I fear.
The last major psy-op/ritual was 9/11. We just witnessed 3 in BLM riots/rigged elections/plandemic. The greatest of these is the plandemic. I think they will keep milking this for a while and then will debut something special for us by 2030.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
The last major psy-op/ritual was 9/11. We just witnessed 3 in BLM riots/rigged elections/plandemic. The greatest of these is the plandemic. I think they will keep milking this for a while and then will debut something special for us by 2030.

Pretty sure some kind of giant mosquito plague or 2 long hornets whose eggs were trapped in the mammoths stomach will come to life.

Firm raises $15m to bring back woolly mammoth from extinction​

Scientists set initial sights on creating elephant-mammoth hybrid, with first calves expected in six years
The remains of a well-preserved baby mammoth, named Lyuba, displayed in Hong Kong in 2012

The remains of a well-preserved baby mammoth, named Lyuba, displayed in Hong Kong in 2012. Photograph: Aaron Tam/AFP/Getty Images

Ian Sample Science editor
@iansample
Mon 13 Sep 2021 15.00 BST

Ten thousand years after woolly mammoths vanished from the face of the Earth, scientists are embarking on an ambitious project to bring the beasts back to the Arctic tundra.
The prospect of recreating mammoths and returning them to the wild has been discussed – seriously at times – for more than a decade, but on Monday researchers announced fresh funding they believe could make their dream a reality.

The boost comes in the form of $15m (£11m) raised by the bioscience and genetics company Colossal, co-founded by Ben Lamm, a tech and software entrepreneur, and George Church, a professor of genetics at Harvard Medical School who has pioneered new approaches to gene editing.

A split mammoth tusk at the stable isotope lab at the University of Alaska
Woolly mammoth walked far enough to circle Earth twice, study finds
Read more

The scientists have set their initial sights on creating an elephant-mammoth hybrid by making embryos in the laboratory that carry mammoth DNA. The starting point for the project involves taking skin cells from Asian elephants, which are threatened with extinction, and reprogramming them into more versatile stem cells that carry mammoth DNA. The particular genes that are responsible for mammoth hair, insulating fat layers and other cold climate adaptions are identified by comparing mammoth genomes extracted from animals recovered from the permafrost with those from the related Asian elephants.
These embryos would then be carried to term in a surrogate mother or potentially in an artificial womb. If all goes to plan – and the hurdles are far from trivial – the researchers hope to have their first set of calves in six years.
“Our goal is to make a cold-resistant elephant, but it is going to look and behave like a mammoth. Not because we are trying to trick anybody, but because we want something that is functionally equivalent to the mammoth, that will enjoy its time at -40C, and do all the things that elephants and mammoths do, in particular knocking down trees,” Church told the Guardian.
The project is framed as an effort to help conserve Asian elephants by equipping them with traits that allow them to thrive in vast stretches of the Arctic known as the mammoth steppe. But the scientists also believe introducing herds of elephant-mammoth hybrids to the Arctic tundra may help restore the degraded habitat and combat some of the impacts of the climate crisis. For example, by knocking down trees, the beasts might help to restore the former Arctic grasslands.

Not all scientists suspect that creating mammoth-like animals in the lab is the most effective way to restore the tundra. “My personal thinking is that the justifications given – the idea that you could geoengineer the Arctic environment using a herd of mammoths – isn’t plausible,” said Dr Victoria Herridge, an evolutionary biologist at the Natural History Museum.

First Article (of two) by Strategic Culture connecting the dots between 1. Schwab/the WEF, 2. the neo-cons/ Burnham, 3. Trotskyism and 4. Malthusian ideology/ Club of Rome

According to Burnham that would have to culminate in the 'Managerial Revolution', which sounds very much like the totalitarian, neo-feudal The Great Reset

Also note how most of Burnham's predictionshave been horribly off the mark.

Would strongly suggest anyone interested in the ideology and people behind The Great Reset to read this article.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
First Article (of two) by Strategic Culture connecting the dots between 1. Schwab/the WEF, 2. the neo-cons/ Burnham, 3. Trotskyism and 4. Malthusian ideology/ Club of Rome

According to Burnham that would have to culminate in the 'Managerial Revolution', which sounds very much like the totalitarian, neo-feudal The Great Reset

Also note how most of Burnham's predictionshave been horribly off the mark.

Would strongly suggest anyone interested in the ideology and people behind The Great Reset to read this article.

Great article. Didn't knew Schwab was a former apprentice of Kissinger. I think this management look is a very easy outlook to break down the core of the structure. What does a manager do? He decides the direction of a team, or an organization. By doing that he sets goals, he decides where others go, what the frameworks are, what the boundaries are, what is acceptable and what isn't. We're witnessing with this great reset the managed destruction of the entire national/global/political/economic/cultural/institutional structure, while obviously before you can build something new you have to destroy what's there. By creating crises/chaos, whether real or usually either overblown or actually non existent, they can use their information outlets such as the MSM to pour out the frame to the masses, and then accordingly push them and the institutional structure they control in the direction they want. That's why 9/11 is such a great example: create the problem (what happened exactly isn't important, fact is that there was a tremendous Zionist hand in it and the Muzzies as scapegoat), answer the wishes of the masses to be protected with your solution to make them feel safe again, which then of course are measures that go in the direction that you as the manager had set out before (less privacy, more restrictions, Zionist adversaries taken down, oil, power, money).

Last point, that's why science is so important to them. They must understand empirical reality as good as they can in order to know all the stimuli the masses respond to psychologically, how far they can go, at what pace they can destroy existing economic/global systems and so on. When they know all these things they can develop algorithms and automize/technologize as much societal structures as possible. The more math, technique and ''business rules'' are in there, the more predictable everything is, the more control you have and also importantly the less likely it is to lose that control. Key word in this managerial system is centralization. That's what globalism essentially is and always has been about: not about getting to know one another's culture, about travel, about opportunities, econonomic exchange, becoming ''better people'', no about a central control system that can be managed from one central point, with a scientific/technological base and framework beneath it to ensure the system flows as fluently and easily as possible, with as minor disturbances as possible, much like an optimized and ''efficientalized'' assembly line system.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Perspective on the financial side of the great reset, the micromanaging by central bankers and the social control coming form that:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "Is Plan B in Effect"
Whatever the long-term damage from the Covid vaccines turns out to be over time, it’s clear that the plandemic was a complete failure with regards to depopulating the planet. But there are some reasons to suspect that the global depopulationists may have a Plan B that is already being put into place.
  • Bill Gates’s GAVI published an article on 22-Apr-2021 titled “The next pandemic: Marburg?”. There have been numerous Mainstream Media articles highlighting an upcoming threat Marburg and referencing the WHO in recent months.
  • Marburg Virus is a relatively rare haemorrhagic fever which was first described in 1967, there have only been a total of 376 related deaths, and only 16 deaths since 2005.
  • Primerdesign developed a one-step Real-Time PCR test genesig® in 2018 for Marburg haemorrhagic fever. Why would they develop a test in 2018 for an illness which has not had a major outbreak since 2005?
  • Soligenix, are currently rushing to trial a ricin-rich vaccine RiVax® for Marburg haemorrhagic fever. RiVax has Fast Track designation for the prevention of ricin intoxication by the US FDA. Approval of ricin toxin vaccine will utilize the FDA Animal Rule to eliminate the phase 1, 2 & 3 trials. Why such a rush now, to trial a vaccine for which there has only been a total of 376 deaths since 1967 and only 16 deaths since 2005? The main component of the Rivax vaccine is Ricin is a lectin and a highly potent toxin produced in the seeds of the castor oil plant.
  • Soligenix shareholders include BlacRrock Fund Advisors, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, etc.
  • Ricin is a lectin and a highly potent toxin produced in the seeds of the castor oil plant. Ricin is very toxic if inhaled, injected, or ingested. It acts as a toxin by inhibiting protein synthesis. It prevents cells from assembling various amino acids into proteins according to the messages it receives from messenger RNA in a process conducted by the cell’s ribosome (the protein-making machinery) – that is, the most basic level of cell metabolism, essential to all living cells and thus to life itself.
  • A paper titled Asymptomatic Infection of Marburg Virus was published by the NIH in January 2021.

These are good questions. And it makes sense to assume that they’re going to keep trying to depopulate the planet until they succeed. The obvious question raised is: how long are people going to permit these lunatics to keep talking openly about their plans to eliminate the greater part of the human race before everyone decides to stop them?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
"As discussed below, filoviruses are transmitted between humans in nat- urally occurring outbreaks through direct contact with virus-containing body fluids. Terrorists might therefore at- tempt to spread disease by contaminating surfaces, foods or beverages with a suspension of virus."

"Because the American biological warfare effort was ter- minated only 2 years after the first Marburg outbreak and 7 years before Ebola virus was discovered, filoviruses were not formally tested by the US program for their potential as biowarfare agents (Christopher et al., 1997). In contrast, the Soviet Union reportedly took an aggressive interest in the filoviruses, in violation of the Biological Weapons Conven- tion. Soviet laboratories acquired samples of Marburg virus soon after the initial 1967 outbreak. A former administrator of the Soviet program has provided a dramatic account of a secret effort to develop Marburg virus as an offensive weapon (Alibek and Handelman, 1999). There is still no independent confirmation of this information."

Narrative discovered. Can't possibly be the U.S. - has to be the Russians.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I think this is a possibility because Marburg does not transmit as easily. Covid is nice because it can get the system all set up without too much distress. Marburg provides the lethality without the transmission aspects, per se. So you can really freak people out with Marburg and get them to join on 100% to the vaccine mandates and so on. I think this is more likely to occur than the release of bird flu, as I speculated earlier, which is both highly lethal and contagious. I think they will go for something highly lethal but not contagious. They will release an aerosolized amount in an urban center, however, to kick it all off.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
I think this is a possibility because Marburg does not transmit as easily. Covid is nice because it can get the system all set up without too much distress. Marburg provides the lethality without the transmission aspects, per se. So you can really freak people out with Marburg and get them to join on 100% to the vaccine mandates and so on. I think this is more likely to occur than the release of bird flu, as I speculated earlier, which is both highly lethal and contagious. I think they will go for something highly lethal but not contagious. They will release an aerosolized amount in an urban center, however, to kick it all off.
Can a solid immune system / a healthy person handle marburg or is it simply too lethal?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Can a solid immune system / a healthy person handle marburg or is it simply too lethal?
Depends on the strain of filovirus they use. In case study history, it has ranged from 25% to 100% fatal. Supportive care does a good deal to reduce mortality. I've been trying to track down some good options to jump ahead of this stuff. I think we should probably make a thread dedicated to these possible biological events, and how we'd address it. Someone on the forum mentioned before that my hypothesizing about these things makes them a concrete reality, but my brain operates as if this is chess game. I think of what the opponent might do and try to plan against it. I think honestly that is the smartest way to go...

The best prevention is to avoid people who are sick. People without symptoms are likely not contagious. It is most contagious in later stages especially after the person has died (why healthcare providers are often contaminated). Basically if you avoid fluids (including sweat even), you should be ok. Hand-washing is very important. Early on, however, there will be an aerosolized release in an urban environment and when that happens you won't know. Just speculation on my part but I think it will happen this way if they want to create a ton of fear.

My research tentatively indicates the following substances are helpful.
  • NAC (huge doses)
  • Vitamin C (extremely huge doses). - (one study suggested that Vitamin C levels are depleted and that the symptoms of ebola are basically mimicking scurvy. Also it affects monocytes and we know vitamin C is very useful in calming down active monocytes).
  • Eugenol (like in cloves, cinnamon, etc.).
  • Chloroquine/quinine
  • Ivermectin ?
  • Vitamin B3
  • Quercitin , EGCG, and other flavonoids - a good prophylactic
  • Theaflavin
  • Melatonin
  • Curcumin
Also, inhibitors of this enzyme are good treatments but I can't find any natural substances we can deploy for this purpose. If anyone can come up with anything, let me know. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine_hydrolase.

I've been researching both Marburg and also Ebola since both are closely related filovirus and there has been overall more research done on Ebola. I assume lots of overlap exist in treatments.

While we don't want to get ahead of ourselves with this stuff, I always find it useful to be prepared.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
They won't depopulate this way, infertility from vax will do the trick.
I am beginning to doubt that depopulation is the primary goal now. Population is something they can and will curb, for sure, but I think the main agenda right now is about the control grid. The current narrative is not strong enough to drive the implementation of their vaccine passport system globally. For that, something that really justifies it must occur. Coronavirus, in my opinion, was a way to bring the idea of biological terrorism to the forefront of people's minds as well as most importantly establish the bureaucratic slave system.

I think all they need is sufficient justification to fully implement it now. I think that it would be very useful to release something more deadly, as 99% of people (many of us, in fact), would actually get a vaccine upon seeing people die of hemorrhagic viruses like ebola. Opposition to a vaccine passport after such a scenario would be very low, due to the ongoing nature of biological threats.

I still think back to what Gates said early on about "pandemic 2." He revealed it in that interview.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
I am beginning to doubt that depopulation is the primary goal now. Population is something they can and will curb, for sure, but I think the main agenda right now is about the control grid.

I think this is the most likely explanation. Whether or not depopulation is the primary goal isn't the real issue. In either case, it's not the first goal in the chronological sense. It would be much less messy to use the new unprecedented levels of control to enforce depopulation. It will be very easy to enact this once every human is just an entry in a database and scanning is required when entering any building.

All injection resisters and otherwise undesirables will be barred from receiving pre-natal care and any services related to delivering children. Subsequent booster shots will be by appointment only and those administering the injections will have different batches to inject depending on the identity of the "patient". Undesirables can easily be sterilized without them even knowing it. Even the nurses administering the shots won't know what's going on - they'll just be told to give this vial to this person so there won't need to be a vast cover up. There are infinite other ways that this can be enacted once the ability to surveil all people at all times is total.

This silent depopulation will avoid drawing attention to what's going on and stave off resistance. I think it's always been about surveillance and control (with a sprinkle of humiliation), as most of these events are. Somehow the felling of the Twin Towers means that the federal government needs access to my library records? To look at my naked body or grope my reproductive organs whenever I board an aircraft?

Once control is gained, it's never relinquished. Major world events, especially those accompanied by coordinated propaganda campaigns, are meant to incrementally but permanently enhance and tighten control, and this made up virus hysteria is no different.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Been thinking about this. Marburg might be a good one-off method of escalating a real biological/kinetic war (it is primarily more localized), but it would not be a justification for global systematic change due to overall lack of transmissibility. Marburg does not seem to have the same ability to cause epidemics as does coronaviruses. I might be wrong on this but that is my intuition.

H1N1, according to my theory above, would still be a better option if the goal is to just ramp up the lethality and also be able to implement systemwide controls on a global scale. There are modified bird flu viruses that are still going to be 25% lethal and they have vaccines waiting if such a crisis would occur. As I mentioned in my post above, it is eery that the same cast of globalist characters are behind this variant of bird flu that has been mutated to spread amongst humans via respiratory droplets. Most bird flu requires direct contact with the infected bird. Fouchier, globalist et. al have engineered a perfect biological weapon with that.

Either way, the next decade or so is going to be marked by a series of multiple "pandemics," one to control the biological front and the other to control the digital front. They've made their first move on the biological front, so perhaps this Fall/Winter we could also see their cyber pandemic move.