"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I am beginning to doubt that depopulation is the primary goal now. Population is something they can and will curb, for sure, but I think the main agenda right now is about the control grid. The current narrative is not strong enough to drive the implementation of their vaccine passport system globally. For that, something that really justifies it must occur. Coronavirus, in my opinion, was a way to bring the idea of biological terrorism to the forefront of people's minds as well as most importantly establish the bureaucratic slave system.

I think all they need is sufficient justification to fully implement it now. I think that it would be very useful to release something more deadly, as 99% of people (many of us, in fact), would actually get a vaccine upon seeing people die of hemorrhagic viruses like ebola. Opposition to a vaccine passport after such a scenario would be very low, due to the ongoing nature of biological threats.

I still think back to what Gates said early on about "pandemic 2." He revealed it in that interview.

I'm not so sure depopulation agenda is the correct term really. Based on all things I've been able to consume and consider, I'd say it's more like they're working on a de-birth agenda. An outright die off of billions of people would produce a huge backlash. But blaming a virus and then the treatment for the virus on declining birth rates due to infertility and other issues...well that's just a "risk we had to take" and people will eventually get over it. Over time, they still achieve a lower population.

I think them finding out who's for and against the "vax," and who's generally going along with the agenda is helpful for them as well. Something to keep in mind.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Then the guy at the end wearing a mask while riding his bike, just lol.
I actually saw someone doing this the other day. Sigh.

I don't see how they will manage the transition from current system to new system. The idea seems to actively destabilize the current system so that people become more accepting of something else that works.

But during this process people become increasingly bitter and distrusting off institutions and government in GENERAL.

Are they really expecting the majority of citizens to welcome their new institutions and governing just because it has a new name and its dressed up in the fake EU future utopia style.

Once trust has been broken and you clearly see how those with authority betray us you don't fall for it again.

If they do manage to pull of bringing about some new system the peasants will not be happy with it from the start.

They are good at creating chaos ( the incompetence helps ) but whether they can actually create order remains to be seen.
I think you underestimate the stupidity and blind obedience of a significant portion of the population. Their discontent will be manipulated and redirected towards the people who don't go along with Satans plan, as we are already seeing with the vaxxed vs unvaxxed. Satan and his minions will continue to create and then exploit divisions within society in order to dumb people down, destroy our health, take away our freedoms, and consolidate their power. Fortunately we Orthodox Christians know God is in control and where we go when we die.. for the others it's not going to end well.

I'm not so sure depopulation agenda is the correct term really. Based on all things I've been able to consume and consider, I'd say it's more like they're working on a de-birth agenda. An outright die off of billions of people would produce a huge backlash. But blaming a virus and then the treatment for the virus on declining birth rates due to infertility and other issues...well that's just a "risk we had to take" and people will eventually get over it. Over time, they still achieve a lower population.
I agree, this is exactly it. They think and operate in terms and time scales that most of the plebs don't comprehend. They are patient. You don't need to outright kill everyone if you make sure they don't reproduce. It's much easier that way since people don't have a clear picture of the threat they are facing. The frog slowly boils and by the time it realizes what's happening it is too late.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
(((Avril Haines)))...

FAE7WIJVgAEJ4Ri

FAE7XWfVEAgDdX-

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Padouk

Woodpecker
I hear supporters of cryptocurrencies are saying that its independent from the government therefore a good investment. But is it?

China's Sweeping Cryptocurrency Ban Was Inevitable

On September 24, China’s central bank and its National Development and Reform Commission issued two documents. One outlawed cryptocurrency mining following an earlier crackdown in May, and the other declared all cryptocurrency transactions illegal and all companies providing cryptocurrency trading services to Chinese citizens as engaged in illicit financial activity. Some of the usual nonplussed aplomb was deployed on crypto Twitter, but the general reaction to the ban is that this time China is serious.

How long before this happens everywhere? The West’s approach will probably be less direct, but no less controlling for that.

Padouk

Woodpecker

Farm to Fork: How the EU and the Davos Cabal Plan to Control Agriculture

By F. William Engdahl​

29 September 2021​

Whenever we hear the word “sustainable” we would be well-advised to take a critical look behind the nice sounding words. In the case of the globalist Agenda 2030 with its 17 sustainable goals by 2030, the one for creating a “sustainable agriculture”, when looked at closely, will destroy a huge part of EU agriculture production and drive already rising global prices for food far higher. The EU Commission calls their Green Deal for food the cute title, “Farm to Fork.” It is being backed by Klaus Schwab’s omnipresent World Economic Forum and their Great Reset.

Kiwi

Robin

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox

6uild 6ack 6etter

droughtmeat

Woodpecker

Scary stuff if you click on the Twitter link and scroll down to the other videos of people beating sent to the quarantine camps and being beaten

Easy_C

Peacock
Detailed, exhaustive breakdown of the puppet masters, who really pulls the strings:

Anybody who still disparages all this as “conspiracy theory” is out of touch with proveable reality. This is fact, not theory.

So.....I've worked with and made network analysis documents like that (I did COIST work with an "advisory" team, among other roles I performed for the team).

Whoever put this document together knows what they're doing.

Edit: I ran it through a metadata analyzer: https://www.metadata2go.com/result/c51eb1e4-2400-4c4d-8615-e882b7328d15

As suspected, all identifying data has been scrubbed from the metadata. The "creator" is attributed to the name of a file format .API which means they deliberately created a scratch document through a converter instead of just saving it themselves.

Further supports the hypothesis that this is the work of a professional.

MRAll134

Pelican
This is an audio reading of "Silent Weapons for Silent Wars." I believe this is a 40 page document, in which the Rockefellers wage war on Americans, Western Europeans etc. The talk covers: the use of welfare as a weapon, shocking economic systems, the breakdown of the family through economics (monetary supply) and it focuses on the draft - in the latter part. Worth a listen:

orthoaussie2121

Sparrow
Orthodox
Next up for gene therapy using COVID technology...our food.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Next up for gene therapy using COVID technology...our food.

Food is an often overlooked area of all of this. Besides for example Gates being the biggest landowner in the US and all the artificial changes to food by Monsanto, there is also a cultural aspect of this, mainly seen in the vegan agenda which obviously isn't about human health or animal rights/health, but about weakening and feminizing society further. And I say that as a lifelong vegetarian who seldom eats meat, but sadly the intentions of something good (acceptable living circumstances for animals) once again is hijacked by the forces of evil to mislead, manipulate and create a false idol/religion (veganism/climate change).
From the horse's mouth for people who are in doubt about transhumanism, the vaccines and 5G.

VACCINES-5-G.jpg

Human Augmentation - The Dawn of a New Paradigm

Yeah at this point it's not a mystery anymore as they speak out so much about it, although the've been doing so in their ''looking towards the future books'' such as the history of the future by Atilli. In fact they'll get away with it to a large extent because of two reasons, one being that the normies simply can't fathom things like this for lack of their understanding of technology and general delusional view of life and the world, second that it will be marketed with a hardcore ongoing PR (aka propaganda) program to communicate the benefits to the masses. If the secular masses can be convinced that being chipped, or having your brain adapted to the internet, is beneficial to them, for example to gain more money, status, experience, opportunities or simply to live longer, why won't they do it?

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Keep cyber polygon in mind. The cyberattack big test exercise, just as they did for cojona with event 201, crimson contagion, clade x, lockstep, spars etc.

The World Economic Forum (WEF) and partners’ annual Cyber Polygon cybersecurity training exercise concluded on July 9 with several key trends emerging that are likely to shape global policymaking for years to come.

These trends include:

• A desire to immunize the internet with digital antibodies to ‘protect’ society from cyberattacks and misinformation by exploiting ransomware attacks and a public health crisis to justify the centralization of power and control
  • A demonization of cryptocurrencies in favor of central bank digital currencies where all transactions are recorded on a centralized ledger and have the ability to grant permissions on purchases, which further consolidates power

• A closer merger of corporation and state as the solution to any given crisis, be it cybersecurity, climate change, or COVID-19, without ever being put to a vote by the will of the people

Padouk

Woodpecker