"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Sandstorm

Kingfisher
Central planning failed in the USSR, and it will fail even with AI, algorithms and big data/big tech - it's so easy to fuck with big data collection anyway - I have countless fake emails, fake facebooks, fake this and that... you can like stuff you don't like, don't like things you do like, lie about all the statistics... or get off it completely! Their databases will a massive mess of false/incorrect/useless information and the models made by the computers will be a joke. They want us to belive they are masters of the world because that is entirely how they see themselves but they are just a bunch of idiot assholes.... The best we can do is shine a light on them and their plans, inform everyone we can (red pill), pressure out elected leaders to do what WE want, protest/demonstrate, be civilly disobedient, and if it really comes to it.... fight.

ginsu

Woodpecker
I admire your stance but I wouldn't underestimate them for a second, remember that this plan was in the making for decades and they have almost unlimited power.

Yes you are right, but i don't think anyone on this forum is underestimating the elite. If anything its biased towards overestimating what they are capable of. They are not gods, although they would like to be. We also shouldn't underestimate the normal person. This spell that everyone is under thinking the individual is powerless against the system is just an illusion, and it can be broken and once it does reach a tipping point the dominoes can fall rapidly.

Sandstorm

Kingfisher
Yeah we need to be white pilled - I don't mean head-in-sand pretending nothing is happening and that everything will return to "normal" by itself, but I mean... by dwelling in the black pill arena, we disempower ourselves and actually help them bring in THEIR idea of reality over ours. By focusing on white pills, disobedience to their authority, we help bring about positive changes (and frankly, we just feel better)

it will fail even with AI, algorithms and big data/big tech
Remember they are intentionally trying to make it fail (though they don't see it that way) because AI is sometimes coming up with 'racist' answers and observations. I am sure such a corrupt and delusional people will start making other gross errors. Power means laziness - look at how lazy MSM is now because they know Big Tech covers for them. They aren't even trying anymore. I am not saying they are winning, and winning big - but they can't wipe out everything, they can't change everything - that's where they meet the point of frustration and drop the pretense and become overtly violent.

ginsu

Woodpecker
Yes exactly, trying to bend reality to their will. Working against it you will never succeed. In the end they are just creepy old dudes pulling strings from far away, the longer the chain in between them and their goals the higher the chance their original intentions go off script. It went well for them during the last 100 years but a lot are also nearing their expiration date like sleepy Joe. Probably they are facing constant threats of competitors from outside and within trying to oust them from their positions. Numerous things can go wrong for them leading to failure in their plans. Leaders and countries are just going along because its in their best interest but the tables can be turned at any time.

I can imagine that its also impossible for them to accept their lives are nearly coming to an end. They lived a life believing themselves to be rulers of the world but now they're turning into a shriveled sack of meat just like everyone else is destined to no amount of money and power can buy them a way out of this and it must be crushing them. Humility is probably not in their dictionary nor does their soul allow for finding peace in death as they don't have any in life. Jealousy towards the younger upcoming generations may play a role aswell hence all the sabotaging of their futures. It explains their obsession with AI, virtual reality etc hoping for some silver bullet to extend their time on earth when their body fails.

I don't envy the elites, they're just delusional, sad, rich, old nerds. And would be blown out of the water in a normal social setting, i bet they are deeply insecure despite or because of everything. Yes they look down on the normal peasants, but at the same time they fear walking among them, because they know no one would be impressed. That's why they hide themselves in the shadows, its part of the act to be mysterious and appear more than what they actually are.

This is why i expect things to get really bad, not because the elites want it but because they will end up dragging us all down with them in their desperation and obsession to reshape the world, nature and instincts of humanity. Which is impossible.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
For what it’s worth Armstrong is saying his model predicts that they will fail and only succeed in collapsing the west.

I believe it because there are other forces in play. DCS is moving power centers East China(recall the super bowl halftime event where the West side of the stadium went dark) and downscale the West now that the West has accomplished their purpose.

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
How did you ready yourself?

By not complying.

To comply is to accept, to accept is to burn.

Go to a forest, you're in Poland right? Learn how to hunt a bow as you can retrieve the arrow, learn how to cook your game (VERY important), understand the seasons in your area, pollination, fresh water and shelter. Understand the basics of human survival and you will survive.

The Elder of this forum; Neubache has given us all the wise words so use the search button to learn about all this.

ginsu

Woodpecker

Does anyone know how much time it can take to shoot a movie if they rush it ?. I don't follow the movie industry but wouldn't the hoax have disrupted the shootings/production significantly ?. Cinemas are destroyed so big losses in ROI also. Seems a bit fishy.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
By not complying.

To comply is to accept, to accept is to burn.

Go to a forest, you're in Poland right? Learn how to hunt a bow as you can retrieve the arrow, learn how to cook your game (VERY important), understand the seasons in your area, pollination, fresh water and shelter. Understand the basics of human survival and you will survive.

The Elder of this forum; Neubache has given us all the wise words so use the search button to learn about all this.

Don't get on the bus.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Cross post from the Trump thread.

Abp. Viganò warns Trump about ‘Great Reset’ plot to ‘subdue humanity,’ destroy freedom

OPEN LETTER
TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
DONALD J. TRUMP​

Sunday, October 25, 2020
Solemnity of Christ the King

Mr. President,

Allow me to address you at this hour in which the fate of the whole world is being threatened by a global conspiracy against God and humanity. I write to you as an Archbishop, as a Successor of the Apostles, as the former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America. I am writing to you in the midst of the silence of both civil and religious authorities. May you accept these words of mine as the “voice of one crying out in the desert” (Jn 1:23).

As I said when I wrote my letter to you in June, this historical moment sees the forces of Evil aligned in a battle without quarter against the forces of Good; forces of Evil that appear powerful and organized as they oppose the children of Light, who are disoriented and disorganized, abandoned by their temporal and spiritual leaders.

Daily we sense the attacks multiplying of those who want to destroy the very basis of society: the natural family, respect for human life, love of country, freedom of education and business. We see heads of nations and religious leaders pandering to this suicide of Western culture and its Christian soul, while the fundamental rights of citizens and believers are denied in the name of a health emergency that is revealing itself more and more fully as instrumental to the establishment of an inhuman faceless tyranny.

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.

Mr. President, I imagine that you are already aware that in some countries the Great Reset will be activated between the end of this year and the first trimester of 2021. For this purpose, further lockdowns are planned, which will be officially justified by a supposed second and third wave of the pandemic. You are well aware of the means that have been deployed to sow panic and legitimize draconian limitations on individual liberties, artfully provoking a world-wide economic crisis. In the intentions of its architects, this crisis will serve to make the recourse of nations to the Great Reset irreversible, thereby giving the final blow to a world whose existence and very memory they want to completely cancel. But this world, Mr. President, includes people, affections, institutions, faith, culture, traditions, and ideals: people and values that do not act like automatons, who do not obey like machines, because they are endowed with a soul and a heart, because they are tied together by a spiritual bond that draws its strength from above, from that God that our adversaries want to challenge, just as Lucifer did at the beginning of time with his “non serviam.

Many people – as we well know – are annoyed by this reference to the clash between Good and Evil and the use of “apocalyptic” overtones, which according to them exasperates spirits and sharpens divisions. It is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered just when he believes he has reached the citadel he seeks to conquer undisturbed. What is surprising, however, is that there is no one to sound the alarm. The reaction of the deep state to those who denounce its plan is broken and incoherent, but understandable. Just when the complicity of the mainstream media had succeeded in making the transition to the New World Order almost painless and unnoticed, all sorts of deceptions, scandals and crimes are coming to light.

Until a few months ago, it was easy to smear as “conspiracy theorists” those who denounced these terrible plans, which we now see being carried out down to the smallest detail. No one, up until last February, would ever have thought that, in all of our cities, citizens would be arrested simply for wanting to walk down the street, to breathe, to want to keep their business open, to want to go to church on Sunday. Yet now it is happening all over the world, even in picture-postcard Italy that many Americans consider to be a small enchanted country, with its ancient monuments, its churches, its charming cities, its characteristic villages. And while the politicians are barricaded inside their palaces promulgating decrees like Persian satraps, businesses are failing, shops are closing, and people are prevented from living, traveling, working, and praying. The disastrous psychological consequences of this operation are already being seen, beginning with the suicides of desperate entrepreneurs and of our children, segregated from friends and classmates, told to follow their classes while sitting at home alone in front of a computer.

In Sacred Scripture, Saint Paul speaks to us of “the one who opposes” the manifestation of the mystery of iniquity, the kathèkon (2 Thess 2:6-7). In the religious sphere, this obstacle to evil is the Church, and in particular the papacy; in the political sphere, it is those who impede the establishment of the New World Order.

As is now clear, the one who occupies the Chair of Peter has betrayed his role from the very beginning in order to defend and promote the globalist ideology, supporting the agenda of the deep church, who chose him from its ranks.

Mr. President, you have clearly stated that you want to defend the nation – One Nation under God, fundamental liberties, and non-negotiable values that are denied and fought against today. It is you, dear President, who are “the one who opposes” the deep state, the final assault of the children of darkness.

For this reason, it is necessary that all people of good will be persuaded of the epochal importance of the imminent election: not so much for the sake of this or that political program, but because of the general inspiration of your action that best embodies – in this particular historical context – that world, our world, which they want to cancel by means of the lockdown. Your adversary is also our adversary: it is the Enemy of the human race, He who is “a murderer from the beginning” (Jn 8:44).

Around you are gathered with faith and courage those who consider you the final garrison against the world dictatorship. The alternative is to vote for a person who is manipulated by the deep state, gravely compromised by scandals and corruption, who will do to the United States what Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doing to the Church, Prime Minister Conte to Italy, President Macron to France, Prime Minster Sanchez to Spain, and so on. The blackmailable nature of Joe Biden – just like that of the prelates of the Vatican’s “magic circle” – will expose him to be used unscrupulously, allowing illegitimate powers to interfere in both domestic politics as well as international balances. It is obvious that those who manipulate him already have someone worse than him ready, with whom they will replace him as soon as the opportunity arises.

And yet, in the midst of this bleak picture, this apparently unstoppable advance of the “Invisible Enemy,” an element of hope emerges. The adversary does not know how to love, and it does not understand that it is not enough to assure a universal income or to cancel mortgages in order to subjugate the masses and convince them to be branded like cattle. This people, which for too long has endured the abuses of a hateful and tyrannical power, is rediscovering that it has a soul; it is understanding that it is not willing to exchange its freedom for the homogenization and cancellation of its identity; it is beginning to understand the value of familial and social ties, of the bonds of faith and culture that unite honest people. This Great Reset is destined to fail because those who planned it do not understand that there are still people ready to take to the streets to defend their rights, to protect their loved ones, to give a future to their children and grandchildren. The leveling inhumanity of the globalist project will shatter miserably in the face of the firm and courageous opposition of the children of Light. The enemy has Satan on its side, He who only knows how to hate. But on our side,we have the Lord Almighty, the God of armies arrayed for battle, and the Most Holy Virgin, who will crush the head of the ancient Serpent. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Rom 8:31).

Mr. President, you are well aware that, in this crucial hour, the United States of America is considered the defending wall against which the war declared by the advocates of globalism has been unleashed. Place your trust in the Lord, strengthened by the words of the Apostle Paul: “I can do all things in Him who strengthens me” (Phil 4:13). To be an instrument of Divine Providence is a great responsibility, for which you will certainly receive all the graces of state that you need, since they are being fervently implored for you by the many people who support you with their prayers.

With this heavenly hope and the assurance of my prayer for you, for the First Lady, and for your collaborators, with all my heart I send you my blessing.

God bless the United States of America!

+ Carlo Maria Viganò
Tit. Archbishop of Ulpiana
Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

Link to official letter.

Salocin

Robin

Troller

Kingfisher
Cross post from the Trump thread.

Abp. Viganò warns Trump about ‘Great Reset’ plot to ‘subdue humanity,’ destroy freedom

Link to official letter.

“The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated. “
UBI and cancelling individual debt but end of private property.

Walking around in Quito, Ecuador yesterday, seeing the hoards of useless, barely able to feed themselves bums everywhere... and I'm thinking to myself, "Klaus Schwab seriously expects these peasants to retrain as software developers and digital online marketers for the 4th Industrial Revolution"? GTFO. 90% of the world couldn't (and wouldn't ) do that. He's living in a massively privileged Western fantasy bubble. Yes, these clowns have power to pull strings but to actually make this reality? They are going to fail so hard.

All the worlds people owning nothing and being on central bank UBI by 2030 - dream on, Klaus Barbie, you'll hopefully be dead by then anyway, along with Soros.

Isn't that what mandatory vaccines are for? In order to sterilize, enfeeble or otherwise slowly kill the people who are forced to take them? They propagate the idea that the world is overpopulated, they can wait while a couple sterile generation slowly wither away without producing any kids. I also don't think it's a secret that the millennials are significantly less healthy than their parents, on average.