"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Padouk

Kingfisher
Henry Kissinger says that artificial intelligence has become too dangerous and must be stopped.

Bluffing, he's bluffing, they are all bluffing when it comes to this new thing AI.
AI is nothing more than a faster computer. It has no intelligence. Just because it can be programmed to answer few questions it means nothing. Lots of the video about robots are in fact are CGI.

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Bluffing, he's bluffing, they are all bluffing when it comes to this new thing AI.
AI is nothing more than a faster computer. It has no intelligence. Just because it can be programmed to answer few questions it means nothing. Lots of the video about robots are in fact are CGI.

Dude you have no idea what you are talking about. You may already have interacted with AI and not been aware of it. There seems to be a dangerous trend in this forum to stick one's head in the sand and deny reality. Any flat earthers here by any chance? L0L

Padouk

Kingfisher
Dude you have no idea what you are talking about. You may already have interacted with AI and not been aware of it. There seems to be a dangerous trend in this forum to stick one's head in the sand and deny reality. Any flat earthers here by any chance? L0L

Maybe I don't but the burden of proof is onto you and this out-of-place flat earth reference demonstrates that your own intelligence is under question.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Henry Kissinger says that artificial intelligence has become too dangerous and must be stopped.
As ever, he's being disingenuous. Kissinger played a central role in the Trilateral Commission, which was the steering group for Technocracy. He's likely just setting up a dialectic to move it all forward in some way. I simply cannot keep up with all the deception.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Just has an episode about AI and transhumanism. I believe there is a part 2 also.

Talks about advance chip design, AI general intelligence, regenerative robotics, biotech and mRNA/CRIPR, and neuralink. How all these things are moving independently but will start to converge and then we have a huge problem on our hands.

My take is that a lot of these elites are trying to advance this quickly with their advancing age and impending deaths as their ultimate atheistic goal is immortality on Earth.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Has this been shared here before? Supposedly from 2015.
4th Industrial revolution that will primarily change you by means of genetic editing..
jamesbondwillneverfightblofeldagain.0101.jpg

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
All connected.

FEZqsOPXMAc7KJn

Moreover, all pieces on the chessboard of the Great Reset are moving now.

Look at 1:02 and you understand in 10 seconds how the world works and how the system is in place everywhere. He's like the CEO of the world calling his project managers in the highest position of influence, then the order drains down the line.

Last edited:

On Wednesday, an “industry-led and UN-convened” alliance of private banking and financial institutions announced plans at the COP26 conference to overhaul the role of global and regional financial institutions, including the World Bank and IMF, as part of a broader plan to “transform” the global financial system. The officially stated purpose of this proposed overhaul, per alliance members, is to promote the transition to a “net zero” economy. However, the group’s proposed “reimagining” of international financial institutions, according to their recently published “progress report,” would also move to merge these institutions with the private-banking interests that compose the alliance; create a new system of “global financial governance”; and erode national sovereignty among developing countries by forcing them to establish business environments deemed “friendly” to the interests of alliance members. In other words, the powerful banking interests that compose this group are pushing to recreate the entire global financial system for their benefit under the guise of promoting sustainability.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member

They are using this COVID to prevent a civil uprising for they will move to a digital currency ASAP, cancel paper currency, and in 2022 they are looking to default on all debt.
Default and abolish cash in 2022? That means next year the whole economy will implode?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
In the video I posted with Catherine Austin Fitts above, she says that the central bankers, who are the driving force behind the world direction, will use climate change to buy all property and land. So what will happen is they'll get 150 trillion for climate action and they'll disperse it to their buddies down the line who will go on buying land and property. We've already seen Gates being the biggest land owner in the US right now, or blackrock buying up very strategically all starter houses so young people are forced to rent and live in small pod apartments in the big cities, preparing them for the idea of ''you'll own nothing and be happy'' in other words the bankers/elite will steal everything and you'll be under mind control. That's a very interesting perspective on the whole driver behind the climate change agenda I believe, along with the more known ideas of full control.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I was triggered to research the piece of the puzzle about the central banks and the banking system in general. I found a very interesting article that gives a relevant summary of Carroll's Quigley Tragedy and hope, a 1300 page tome about a CFR historian writing about the first half of the 20th century and who was behind it. For that last question, a more accessible book is the Anglo American establishment. Tragedy and hope is pretty hardcore and extremely detailed, so not for everybody (I did some internet research and watched Jay Dyer's lecture series on the book).

So the picture that starts to emerge is that of a supremely powerful banking elite that has operated, at least from the 19th century onwards, through central banks but also other bank types such as investment banks. They print the money, loan money to governments through bonds, advice governments on financial policy thus in essence monitor and steer the entire financial life of a country. If the government doesn't do what they want, they just stop the presses and stop loaning them money. According to Quigley, these interests were especially strong in the 19th century and first half of the 20th century, where these central banks were in private hands and were led by famous people like Norman and J.P. Morgan. Today, officially many of these central banks are owned by the state, although there are some private/public and private constructions, such as the federal reserve, where the US government appoints the board but underneath is a range of private banks, which of course are steered by wealthy/influential individuals. And after all, does it matter who officially is the owner of the central banks? We know ''they'' control the government, so even if the government officially owns the central bank, they own it through the government. Anyway, it is crucial to understand that someone like Nathan Rotschild could say ''I (not the British government) rule the world as I supply and control the money'' to understand who's really to a tremendous extent in charge of global affairs.

Quote:

"The powers of financial capitalism had [a] far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
-- Quote from Caroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope, Chapter 20

Remember this guy is an insider, he delved through the official archives of the CFR and lectured as a professor people like Bill Clinton. He isn't against the above mentioned idea per se, but states it is important that it is publicly known and he critizises somewhat its methods.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Another interesting video, in addition to my post above, with regard to the ''going direct'' financial reset that was decided by the central bankers just before corona (August 2019) and entails taking over the fiscal policy/tax money from the governments, with the goal of full central control (also through a full digital system):