"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
The 3D printable meat alternatives contain ingredients such as soy protein, pea protein, and wheat gluten, boasting the nutritional value of real meat without the associated health and sustainability costs. Interestingly, the most successful formulations also featured cocoa butter as a component, which is a fat extracted from the cocoa bean.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Other Christian
There's a time coming where the financial system will implode. For sure on purpose, as Catherine Austin Fitts among others has pointed out. Printing limitless amounts of money can only go well for so long before inflation will skyrocket, which we're seeing the start of already.

The Federal Reserve, the central banking system of the United States, has dramatically increased the amount of dollars in circulation as it printed unprecedented amounts of money to support the economy in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The stark increase has fuelled debates about inflation and has helped asset prices soar, a trend that has seen many question the relation between the real economy and the stock market, as the former falters and the latter achieves record highs.

Data published by the Federal Reserve, known as “the Fed”, shows that a broad measure of the stock of dollars, known as M2, rose from $15.34 trillion at the start of the year to $18.72 trillion in September.

The increase of $3.38 trillion equates to 18 per cent of the total supply of dollars. It means almost one in five dollars was created in 2020.

Nothing says "Weimar Germany" quite like mega-inflation.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
Russell Brand is now a Christian. He was pretty fervent about this on a podcast I heard a few weeks ago.

A bit off topic but since it was discussed earlier in this thread, he's 19 years clean today and made this video. I think him and Roosh go to the same barber :laugh:

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
A bit off topic but since it was discussed earlier in this thread, he's 19 years clean today and made this video. I think him and Roosh go to the same barber :laugh:

Brand is silly but honest and straightforward, and occasionally makes some worthwhile points in his political videos, albeit usually with some new agey mush rhetoric thrown in for good measure. And he has, at least, settled down with one woman, given up drugs, promiscuity and sledloads of egregiously vulgar jokes.

But if he's claiming to be a Christian, even if he's sincere, I'm skeptical it means anything very concrete. Comments on his videos suggest that he has a very vague new agey approach to spirituality, with all the dangers that entails.

Last edited:

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant

Alex Jones does some predictions through the use of official documents (IMF, Rabobank/WEF) on the next steps in The Great Reset.

Short summary. Midterms 2022 are of massive importance. Current blackouts/internet outages throughout the US and the world are beta-tests. Before Midterms they will go for Gab, Rumble, Infowars, Zerohedge etc. These Midterms are scheduled to be stolen as well, and might be coupled with staged 'anti-vaxx terror attacks' and subsequent imposition of Martial Law.

Aside from that it's the usual. Economy is collapsing, or has collapsed already. Continuation of the usual, devaluation of USD, degradation of crime issue, continuation of energy crisis and rising prices, race war prepping, cultural degeneration

--

Short article from Martin Armstrong, similar predictions. 2022 elections around the world will be rigged. Intention of governments around the globe is to default

--

Daniel Estulin on the current state of the financial system, how there is no other way out than financial collapse and how Covid1984 is used as a scapegoat for that

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
Was thinking of translating this document (second Q/A transcript) but now that it is hitting the alternative mainstream I'll just leave this here

To my knowledge it's the first time we see 100 percent proof of collaboration between the WEF and particular national governments.

If any schmuck from now on calls you a conspiracy theorist for mentioning the WEF and the The Great Reset, just show them this document.

What the written explanation doesn't mention is that in this document it is stated explicitly that the Dutch government is legally bound to follow the 'agreements' made with the WEF

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
I am confused. If the letter says that "the world has moved out of the covid-19 pandemic" and that "the Netherlands take a large role", why is the country being put under another lockdown?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Was thinking of translating this document (second Q/A transcript) but now that it is hitting the alternative mainstream I'll just leave this here

To my knowledge it's the first time we see 100 percent proof of collaboration between the WEF and particular national governments.

If any schmuck from now on calls you a conspiracy theorist for mentioning the WEF and the The Great Reset, just show them this document.

What the written explanation doesn't mention is that in this document it is stated explicitly that the Dutch government is legally bound to follow the 'agreements' made with the WEF

These are our ministers, in this case the minister of finances, communicating with their real bosses. Imagine the idea that ministers or presidents have any power themselves. It's just utterly ridiculous!

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
WEF was postponed for summer. They are changing anticipating calendar PowerPoint stages.

Pretty sure there was some news around a couple of weeks ago that they called it off because they were getting death threats.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
There's a great reset portal where our ministers login. Come on guys, you can't make it up anymore. But no, there's no conspiracy going on to reset our entire world. It's so open that you can miss it. Like when you have your hand in front of your eyes it covers your entire sight, if you take your hands back a little you see that your hands have been in front of your eyes the entire time.

1640104124815.png

ViatoremColognia

Sparrow
Jewish
Here is my great reset: the bare minimum of money in the bank, just enough to pay the bills. I pay in cash, have no debt, and I consume as little as possible good to which VAT can be applied. Whatever is left at the end of the month is parked in precious metals.

I heard, somewhere on wallstreetsilver, that each gram of gold has hundreds worth of derivatives built on top of it. If true, it's insane, and it explains why the big players are in a rush to reset the system via a controlled demolition.

As for Schwab, I could not find any engineering patents registered under his name. It seems that the guy never worked a day in his life, despite being an engineer by education. His kids, according to wikipedia, are just as worthless as their father:

"Schwab has been married since 1971 to Schaffhauser Hilde Schwab. The couple live in Switzerland and have two adult children, Nicole Schwab, co-founder of the Gender Equality Project in 2009, and Olivier Schwab, who is married to a Chinese woman and heads the WEF office in Beijing."

Is this guy really the best that the NWO has to offer? A theoretician that never made an electrical circuit, designed a chip, or machined a part?

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member

Alex Jones does some predictions through the use of official documents (IMF, Rabobank/WEF) on the next steps in The Great Reset.

Short summary. Midterms 2022 are of massive importance. Current blackouts/internet outages throughout the US and the world are beta-tests. Before Midterms they will go for Gab, Rumble, Infowars, Zerohedge etc. These Midterms are scheduled to be stolen as well, and might be coupled with staged 'anti-vaxx terror attacks' and subsequent imposition of Martial Law.
This might be one reason why so many Democrats have decided to retire rather than run for re-election in 2022. Republicans think that it's because they think they'll likely lose the election or lose their committee chair seat. However, it could be that they're aware that there is a plan for massive election fraud and they're scared of getting caught up in it now that the Republicans are giving the elections more scrutiny.

Easy_C

Peacock
There's a significant risk of violence if they try this again. Besides the models and observable facts....I've got some other reasons to believe it will be. Let's just call it "ESP" for the normies.