"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Desperation will lead to another war. When they can't convince people they generally go all in and cross their fingers and hope things turn out their way.

Their motto is 'order from chaos', and their goal is a New World Order by 2030.

I find it hard to imagine that in the coming years they wont orchestrate a massive multi national conflict, the likes of which we've not seen since WW2.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Their motto is 'order from chaos', and their goal is a New World Order by 2030.

I find it hard to imagine that in the coming years they wont orchestrate a massive multi national conflict, the likes of which we've not seen since WW2.
Are you on board with Martin Armstrong's computer model (Socrates, lol) prediction that the fall of the west is 2032? I haven't read his posts in a while, but he has a lot of good ones on his blog.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
A Dutch alternative/populist party, the only one seeing what's going on and they're addressing things like Lockstep head on in parliament, did research to the WEF/great reset connections and the Dutch political system. Findings:

1. Dutch government has legally binding agreements with the WEF
2. (High) bureaucrats are in contact with WEF
3. Dutch government giving money to the WEF
4. Minister of foreign policy and finance getting letters from WEF thanking them for their contribution to the Great Reset.

Moreover, look at this picture. Here we see from left to right Dutch prime minister, queen, Schwab, then 2 women further Dutch minister of foreign policy. What is the dynamic here? Servants looking to their master. It's just so clear guys but I'm genuinely surprised that this whole Great Reset stuff is so well known in the political system, I was under the impression that the influence was more indirect, but there are layers and layers of strands in the web looking directly to the spider (Schwab/WEF).

1640689003609.png

Some more of the student, Dutch prime minister, and his master and teacher:

1640689151037.png

1640689163917.png

He's even walking around with a WEF bag, you can't make it up:

1640689204986.png

HoaxWhisperer

Sparrow
Other Christian

I had to search that to make sure it wasn't a joke.

It's a real article, but the author is critical of the policy and is in fact calling out the great reset agenda without explicitly naming WEF.

Also i took a glance at the comments. A decent amount of people know whats up and are calling out the globalists. But the comments are linked to facebook, so by design only approved speech is allowed.

I remember probably a decade ago many websites were pushing to integrate FB with their comments section, way before the censorship was introduced. These guys really do play the long game.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I like the idea of providing alternatives to cars such as making cities more walkable, creating more pedestrian zones, bike lanes, etc... which helps the environment and reduces obesity and helps lower class people that can't afford a car. However, we know that the government will likely use force instead of providing choices to end private car ownership which is the big problem. In China, some cities make it difficult to get a vehicle registration license (there are limits-simply having money to buy a car is no guarantee you can own one) and in Singapore, high import taxes and fees makes owning a car extremely expensive. I imagine this is how the UK and USA will decrease car ownership, especially in urban areas.

Helmsman

Sparrow
Protestant
I like the idea of providing alternatives to cars such as making cities more walkable, creating more pedestrian zones, bike lanes, etc... which helps the environment and reduces obesity and helps lower class people that can't afford a car. However, we know that the government will likely use force instead of providing choices to end private car ownership which is the big problem. In China, some cities make it difficult to get a vehicle registration license (there are limits-simply having money to buy a car is no guarantee you can own one) and in Singapore, high import taxes and fees makes owning a car extremely expensive. I imagine this is how the UK and USA will decrease car ownership, especially in urban areas.
The price of new and used vehicles in the US is getting absolutely out of hand due to increased demand and increasing inflation. Supply disruptions are impacting manufacturing, my brother's new truck is already 2 weeks behind. Ford's Bronco and certain Maverik models are a year behind. Add in rising parts costs, maintenance difficulties (no more shade tree mechanics), and rising fuel costs. A perfect storm in the states over the next few years before direct government interference.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I feel really out of touch with this stuff. I suppose they are in the phase where they are trying to socialize the idea to the public as novel.

Othertimes I just think they are trolling us and trying to demoralize the public. I wonder how the crowd doesn't just start booing.
The crowd will be full of normie tech geeks or paid actors.

The NWO won’t have any opposition to spoil the narrative that trans humanism is cool.

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
The price of new and used vehicles in the US is getting absolutely out of hand due to increased demand and increasing inflation. Supply disruptions are impacting manufacturing, my brother's new truck is already 2 weeks behind. Ford's Bronco and certain Maverik models are a year behind. Add in rising parts costs, maintenance difficulties (no more shade tree mechanics), and rising fuel costs. A perfect storm in the states over the next few years before direct government interference.
I bought a new pickup truck on the 31st and they told me delivery would be in .... drumrolls.... June or July of 2022. Bought it anyway as it'll probably be 30% more expensive then.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
One could argue that the government regulations in many nations around the world were the main cause of supply chain disruptions. This includes not only unnecessary regulations due to fears of the virus but also tough environmental and safety laws as well as tough minimum wage laws that make manufacturing in developed nations too expensive and force companies to move manufacturing to nations halfway across the world. Big government often claims to care about the lower classes but their heavy regulations hurt the lower classes the most. This includes the high cost of vehicles.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Good thread on the nature of Totalitarian systems and whether the perverse incentives are organic and emergent or deliberately pushed:

Which Moldbug calls the "Cathedral" and other centers of power.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
Unlikely. Some people think that pointing out that some of the so called conspiracy theories came true means that normies are going to see it and change their minds. ‘Aha! See, I was right all along about vaccine passports boosters ecc.!! Do you trust me now?’ But normie doesn’t see it they way. He doesn’t see vaccine passports/boosters ecc as something planned well in advance (a conspiracy). He sees it a logical consequence of events ‘seemingly’ unfolding in the world (‘a deadly pandemic’). Well we need a vaccine passport as a means of stopping the spread of the virus. We need a booster in order to make the virus less deadly. In the same way, a normie will see the need for a great reset. He’ll be groomed and trained to see it.
That's true. After 2 years of 'social distancing', wearing a mask, partial to total lockdowns, restrictions on movement, the repurposing of the health care systems and three injections and counting, they're still going on about how infectious the next variant appears to be.
I think we'll need to accept there's nothing we should expect from them apart from more submission and consequent oblivion. Except for the ones who repent and start following the law of God instead of man, and Jesus as his son, but alas I don't see that happening in any significant numbers.