"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I used to flip motorbikes and cars for "a living" before I moved in to real estate.

You can not flip cars and motorbikes anymore in 2022.
5 years ago I would buy a 1000cc motorbike that was 5 years old, service and properly clean it and make a 1-2k profit. Now I see the ones I did the treatment to and they do 2k more than what I sold them for 5 years ago! How does this add up? Does depreciation not exist anymore? Or are we already under hyper-inflation?

Sounds nuts but that's what it is. I wish I kept one of those bikes for myself because I'm not paying 13k for a 12 year old bike!

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
It's good but does that man even recognize the presence of God in this?
I agree with him on a lot, but what kind of network are you really going to make that matters besides a godly one locally?

Not one that matters in the way he says it will

Think of it, I could have 2-5 million socked away right now and the best that might still get me is a chartered flight here or there. That's pretty much it.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
I used to flip motorbikes and cars for "a living" before I moved in to real estate.

You can not flip cars and motorbikes anymore in 2022.
5 years ago I would buy a 1000cc motorbike that was 5 years old, service and properly clean it and make a 1-2k profit. Now I see the ones I did the treatment to and they do 2k more than what I sold them for 5 years ago! How does this add up? Does depreciation not exist anymore? Or are we already under hyper-inflation?

Sounds nuts but that's what it is. I wish I kept one of those bikes for myself because I'm not paying 13k for a 12 year old bike!

Used car market is wildly distorted at the moment by the "supply chain issues" which are driving a shortage of new cars and by extension increased demand for used cars. Depreciation is still happening, it's just not happening fast enough to outpace inflation. I would imagine bikes are the same.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
World future summed up in one picture:

FIhQ9BtXEAEdbhW

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
That's real?

Pull the udder one.
Apparently, it is:

I'm not surprised since Klaus Schwab earlier promoted potty training of cows to "save the climate"

ViatoremColognia

Sparrow
Jewish
Andrew Tate. Isn't it the guy who makes his money by having many webcam girls work for him in Romania? He is an actual digital pimp.

How are the supply chains? My employer makes specialized industrial electronics. Due to the impossibility of getting electronic components, our clients ask us to dig up old engineering samples from the basement and rework them. My employer can sell for a premium, that what used to be just electronic junk a few years ago.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Apparently, it is:

I'm not surprised since Klaus Schwab earlier promoted potty training of cows to "save the climate"

lol i still dont believe it, it may be a real newpaper story but i dont think this stuff is real beyond a photo-shoot and a write up. Certainly not to any degree.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
lol i still dont believe it, it may be a real newpaper story but i dont think this stuff is real beyond a photo-shoot and a write up. Certainly not to any degree.
I think he's testing milk productivity for real.
They gave VR googles to cows in Russia in 2019:

OnTheRun

Banned
Protestant
1 EMP, solves all these problems. I often wonder if the Great Flood was man made. You want to see how quickly feminism, LGBT and all things western culture are erased when phones, hospitals, cars and computers stop working? The only people left worshiping Satan will be sitting there with him.

Last edited:

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Kissinger in China October 2019.
Kissinger one of the architects of the 2001 on "War on Terror".
Kissinger the architect of the rise of Red China when it had been on the brink of collapse, a new "counterweight continent" for the (((Banks))) thus replacing their beloved Bolshevik Russia of 1917-onward when it had since slipped its leash.

As you said:
These psychopaths really seem to get off on being at or near the crime scene. Especially when the crime is one which will change the course of history. If you are interested take a look at where George HW Bush was on 9/11 and who he was with.

Well, I found this little titbit on the internet arresting:

"On the morning of 11 September 2001, Klaus Schwab sat having breakfast in the Park East Synagogue in New York City with Rabbi Arthur Schneier, former Vice President for the World Jewish Congress and closely associate of the Bronfman and Lauder families. Together, the two men watched one of the most impactful events of the next twenty years unfold as planes struck the World Trade Center buildings. Now, two decades on, Klaus Schwab again sits in a front row seat of yet a generation-defining moment in modern human history.

Always seeming to have a front row seat when tragedy approaches, Schwab’s proximity to world-altering events likely owes to his being one of the most well-connected men on Earth."

Easy_C

Peacock
For Beyond Meat (BYND), the expanded exposure could help jolt its flailing stock. Shares have sunk 50% over the past year. Its most recent earnings report from November 2021 missed analysts' expectations and the company said there's slowing demand for its products in both grocery stores and restaurants. The stock rose nearly 9% in premarket trading Wednesday following the news.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox

:laughter:
- being cold is good for you
- heart attacks are good for you
- no eating is good for you
- breathing is dangerous for you
I see where this is going...
Re-using graves means UK cemeteries will never run out of space:

easterbunny2020

Pigeon
Catholic
Kissinger in China October 2019.
Kissinger one of the architects of the 2001 on "War on Terror".
Kissinger the architect of the rise of Red China when it had been on the brink of collapse, a new "counterweight continent" for the (((Banks))) thus replacing their beloved Bolshevik Russia of 1917-onward when it had since slipped its leash.

As you said:

Well, I found this little titbit on the internet arresting:

"On the morning of 11 September 2001, Klaus Schwab sat having breakfast in the Park East Synagogue in New York City with Rabbi Arthur Schneier, former Vice President for the World Jewish Congress and closely associate of the Bronfman and Lauder families. Together, the two men watched one of the most impactful events of the next twenty years unfold as planes struck the World Trade Center buildings. Now, two decades on, Klaus Schwab again sits in a front row seat of yet a generation-defining moment in modern human history.

Always seeming to have a front row seat when tragedy approaches, Schwab’s proximity to world-altering events likely owes to his being one of the most well-connected men on Earth."
"Well, they still don't say that Schwab is Jewish!" LOL.