"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
In addition:

1642687116093.png

No I guess there isn't besides Klaus' book the Great Reset and their numerous propaganda pieces. They are right in one thing: it's not a secret plan, it's completely open. But fortunately they have ''standards'' with their ''trust principles''. I don't trust the media for anything anymore, besides knowing from deduction that the exact opposite of what they say is true.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
No I guess there isn't besides Klaus' book the Great Reset and their numerous propaganda pieces. They are right in one thing: it's not a secret plan, it's completely open. But fortunately they have ''standards'' with their ''trust principles''. I don't trust the media for anything anymore, besides knowing from deduction that the exact opposite of what they say is true.
Yeah, and that "Build Back Better" slogan and its variants? All those governments just came up with that by themselves randomly, and messaged it all within a couple weeks of one another.

images

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
It's all according to plan. Covid lasted just as long as Gates said it would, just as long as it took to implement 5G and the satellite systems, decimate the world economy, and start a war with Russia. Now we are moving onto the next phase.
That's all true but let's not forget the fact that these injections have introduced a new way of delivering drugs and gene altering treatments. In their sick minds they believe they can control and prevent disease by injecting God knows what substances into people in order to modify how cells operate. Messing around with God created nature has never been a good idea and never will be.
We can't sure yet of the capabilities for the injected concoctions to connect with the internet of things and 'internet of bodies', we'll have to wait and see, but I wouldn't hesitate to think it's all linked together. A big human hive we don't wanna be in.

Nomadiccat

Banned
Oriental Orthodox
Whenever I try to open my email login page I see a paid-up news piece in the feed, terrified-looking Gates pic/"More pandemics are coming!", had been happening for days now.

Alex Jones summarizes how he thinks they want to proceed.
Whatever anyone says about him, this is the guy who predicted 9/11 Reichstag fire, 2 months before it happened.

Intermittent and localized lockdowns/masks/vax pressure should continue, while there'll be general shift to climate lockdowns.
Continuing to dismantle people's ability to use courts, elections/legislatures to fight back against the totalitarian power grab.
He says they are deliberately allowing some resistance to happen, to blow the steam off, while continuing with putting vice grip on all.
They want to do major pullback now, but this is, he says, is a temporary tactical move from them to make it look like things are easing up.
Next is electric power rationing, power shutdowns, carbon taxes, power becoming expensive (I heard there was huge increase in cost of power in France, recently), social credit expansion.
No need to relax and expect they're ending the war now.

Last edited:

Nomadiccat

Banned
Oriental Orthodox
Just noticed major federal move towards social credit and facial recognition spying in the US: forcing many to
submit to degrading facial recognition and losing all their privacy to a shady startup private company, ID.me,
which is clearly ID2020 and WEF pet project that suddenly rose out of nowhere, just like Moderna.

I'm not a user of "IRS account" - they always refused me an account, but you can interact with them without this, just makes it harder.
Anyway, IRS had been building social credit infrastructure even before ID.me move - for a while now, they required a "credit card" (not debit, no you had to be submitting to Usury Cabal to use US government service account) and a contract cell service (no prepaid, no you have to be a certified slave to Big Tech) to have online account with them. All of this was paid by US taxpayers, many of whom weren't even allowed to open online account they paid for no matter what they tried.

US is also making opening of new Social Security online accounts to require ID.me.
Considering they're locking and shutting down in-person government services, people will be forced to use online accounts and submit to facial recognition spying.
People are being required required to own smartphones with working web cameras and to submit to dehumanizing procedures that last days (like 48-hour online waits to connect to ID.me video call with some nameless nitwit to show them all their ID documents and social security number). Just to have access to government services people had paid for with their taxes.

Same abuse is happening with VA/Veterans Administration, veterans are being blocked from using services they entitled to, unless they submit to ID.me.

Take my word, this ID.me will be turned into US-wide "vaccination verifier" soon. This is ID2020 in the US in action.

Last edited:

typtre

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
In addition:

View attachment 36666

There is evidence the "Great Reset" is part of a benevolent plan by the WEF to control people.

One problem with these fact checks is in their language. The verdict is often complete nonsense. Look how easy it is to spin depending on your outlook. I believe Klaus & Co. believes they are doing this for The Greater Good. And I think the NPCs writing these "Fact Checks" do not even understand what they write because they have no internal mechanism for objectivity and no ability to communicate with precision.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C. S. Lewis

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Orwell on managerial revolution architect James Burnham in 1944.

Paraphrasing but he remarked to the effect that Burnham "just thought it was best to turn everything on its head"

If it was best to be honest with the people then it was best to deceive.
If it was best to act for the interest of others then now it was best to act only in the interest of one's own small group.

Inversion.
Frankist Sabbateanism.

Ultimate good is worse than Ultimate evil because Ultimate evil knows that it is evil, it has some form of morality that it acknowledges.
A tyranny of 'Ultimate good' has no such capacity for awareness nor reflection.

Burnham thought that the Soviets would wait out the war in Europe.. and then be smashed by Germany.

Orwell had the sense that Burnham ultimately did not know which way was up.
But that he had the capacity to do untold damage.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Honestly the scoring doesn't look much different than how banks give us a "credit score."

Chinese citizens aren't worth much, so they are monitored for their behavior. American citizens are worth more, so they are monitored to see if they pay back their debts on time.

We're so desensitized to our usurious exploitation that we see it in other countries and think how bad they are, when we live under nearly the exact same thing but with different measurements.

BURNΞR

Ostrich
Agnostic
Honestly the scoring doesn't look much different than how banks give us a "credit score."

Chinese citizens aren't worth much, so they are monitored for their behavior. American citizens are worth more, so they are monitored to see if they pay back their debts on time.

We're so desensitized to our usurious exploitation that we see it in other countries and think how bad they are, when we live under nearly the exact same thing but with different measurements.

I honestly don't see the difference anymore. America and the rest of the world are catching up to China. Your phones spy on you in real time, your banks spy on you, all the apps and big tech sites are basically arms of the government and hand over your data already. This drag net will become worse as technology improves. If you are influential or do something to get on their black list they will cancel your job, put you on a no-fly list, cancel your bank account or confiscate your money. People in the West already use credit score to weed out applicants for rental properties, they are just itching for something as convenient as the social credit score. Government being a monopoly only seeks to become bigger and consolidate their power over time and never the opposite. Western governments salivate at the prospect at being able to exert the same level of control over their tax slaves.

ph80

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer

I don’t know what is going to happen. I’m not an oracle. I’m just a satirist. But we are getting dangerously close to the point where GloboCap will need to go full-blown fascist if they want to finish what they started. If that happens, things are going to get very ugly. I know, things are already ugly, but I’m talking a whole different kind of ugly. Think Jonestown, or Hitler’s final days in the bunker, or the last few months of the Manson Family.

That is what happens to totalitarian movements and death cults once the spell is broken and their official narratives fall apart. When they go down, they try to take the whole world with them. I don’t know about you, but I’m hoping we can avoid that. From what I have heard and read, it isn’t much fun.

RedLagoon

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

I can't even get a job without the "vaccine" yet the woman in that video says "it's harder to get a job with a low score" in China.

Guess it's now worse in Australia?

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Comparing our financial credit score system here to the social credit score system in that video is like comparing apples to wiffle ball bats. Here you have a bad credit score you can't get a good home loan, there you have a bad credit score you get locked out of society.

China still has a cash market and I am sure the "social credit" scores aren't enforced all over rural China. It probably shuts them out of 70% of society, which is similar to how much of American society you'll be denied if you have a bad credit score. I believe most HR's will not hire someone if they have a bad credit score, even though it has no bearing on that person's ability to work.

With bad credit in America, good luck getting anything. Considering I don't speak Chinese, or can hardly find any reliable news about what life is like in rural China, perhaps it is better than American in terms of freedom but worse in terms of economics? Remember laws on paper and laws on the ground are two very different things.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
China still has a cash market and I am sure the "social credit" scores aren't enforced all over rural China. It probably shuts them out of 70% of society, which is similar to how much of American society you'll be denied if you have a bad credit score. I believe most HR's will not hire someone if they have a bad credit score, even though it has no bearing on that person's ability to work.

With bad credit in America, good luck getting anything. Considering I don't speak Chinese, or can hardly find any reliable news about what life is like in rural China, perhaps it is better than American in terms of freedom but worse in terms of economics? Remember laws on paper and laws on the ground are two very different things.
That's pure exaggeration.

Are we moving that direction? Definitely.

Locked out of 70% of society in USA without a 'good credit score'? Definitely not.

Even for jobs to analyze and approve multi-million dollar corporate bank and insurance loans, you don't need great or even good credit. When HR 'checks' the credit of someone applying for a 'credit' related job, they're really only looking for prior bankruptcies.

I've not signed a lease or loan agreement in almost a decade.

You certainly can, and plenty of people certainly do, live good lives in USA without utilizing credit or credit scores much if at all.

Also just an anchor point for reality here, it's logical and rational to review some kind of 'money history' before giving someone a stack of cash. You think it takes a big brother communist system to keep a history of someone's responsible or irresponsible use of funds in the past? A simple banker's ledger notes did it for hundred of years. Nothing at all wrong with someone's track record and resources available to pay back a large loan. Because small guys don't have any credit history, they're now using stuff like paying your Netflix bill on time as an element in your credit rating. So the issue is where do you draw the line on evaluating someone's ability to repay a loan, and becoming creepy with knowing too much about them and their personal beliefs (and granting/denying credit as a result).

Our system is becoming increasingly bastardized and arbitrary, that much is very true. Cash needs to 'talk' a bit more these days if you ask me.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian

In China, even legal activities can hurt your score. It is mentioned buying too many video games or spending too long playing games online will hurt your score. You are even punished because of your parents' actions. It is mentioned a student was denied entrance at a university because of his father's debt. It will only get worse. Also, I am sure China will be cashless before the USA is.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
In China, even legal activities can hurt your score. It is mentioned buying too many video games or spending too long playing games online will hurt your score. You are even punished because of your parents' actions. It is mentioned a student was denied entrance at a university because of his father's debt. It will only get worse. Also, I am sure China will be cashless before the USA is.

China already has facial recognition payment for a lot of restaurants / food halls.

Same been rolled out for bAsEd rUSsIa'S moscow metro, to go alomg with the blanket facial rec being installed all over the city.