"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
We're definitely not going to in the right direction with our 'credit score' system though, that much is abundantly clear. They want it all encompassing, and to include all items not just big ticket ones. They're coming after your couch, rent-a-center style:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
We're definitely not going to in the right direction with our 'credit score' system though, that much is abundantly clear. They want it all encompassing, and to include all items not just big ticket ones. They're coming after your couch, rent-a-center style:

You'll own nothing and be happy. It's so easy to see everything once you understand the agenda. It comes out from politics, in this case the WEF, then media and corporations start to come with case stories.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian

The only furniture I had when I went to college was an air mattress and a basic desk and chair. I paid around $100 for all 3 items brand new. I knew I would not stay for a long time so I bought stuff that was cheap. If I were settled, I would look for quality secondhand furniture which is very easy to find (most furniture has huge discounts when used).

Renting furniture is ridiculous. This is because people feel the need to start out with high-class stuff. Better to live simple and save for better items. Advertisers have done a great job convincing us to be very materialistic.

ph80

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
What are they going to do with all of the stuff that people already own?

Like I own a house, a car, everything in my house, etc.

If they want us all to "own nothing and be happy", how does that work with all the millions of people who *do* own lots of stuff already?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
What are they going to do with all of the stuff that people already own?

Like I own a house, a car, everything in my house, etc.

If they want us all to "own nothing and be happy", how does that work with all the millions of people who *do* own lots of stuff already?
I'd say phasing it out slowly. You see in the articles that they aim at younger people. The boomers are of little interest, it's the minus 30 they want. They are already brainwashed heavily during their formative school years with the climate hoax etc so they're very susceptible for a minimalist lifestyle in order to save the world and have societal status. Besides they can create such a crisis that a financial reset is told to be necessary. Think of the push towards CBDC. If you get a digital new global system in place with a social credit scored tied to it, it's rather easy to disown property as well in the new system. Imagine like the Germans after WW2 what did they had to say about their currency? All was just decided.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The idea of "ecology" is actually insightful, as described by Fursov in the interview above. In essence human beings are treated like a form of cattle. Man is just a plague on the earth that needs to be contained. According to Fursov, a caste system is being developed in which the elites hope to survive hundreds of years, while the cattle below subsist on bugs and chemicals. To get to this new society there needs to be an "anthropological" revolution. This kind of thing has been talked about for a long time by futurists and eugenicists. It was a common line of thinking throughout the 1900's but was taboo after the second world war as it was associated with Nazi ideology. I find it of interest that it is resurfacing now.

It makes sense that this transition is occurring at least from a technological perspective. Industrial capitalist societies require labor and production to provide value for elite classes. A stable and flourishing middle class was highly necessary for their benefit. If technological advances surpass a certain point, much of human labor (at least in the de-industrial west) becomes unnecessary. This might allow for them to maintain much of the infrastructure without the human capital. They can afford to do away with human capital (depopulation) and must reduce the middle class, which poses a threat to their order. They have to create a dumbed down permanent slave class.

This is why they are pushing the phony carbon neutral, "green" policy narrative. The West has to stop growing, the middle class population has to be reduced.

Mountaineer

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I was talking about a mud hut because it's not hard to imagine that one day (and I suspect it will come sooner than we think) they will hit people with property tax designed in such a way to penalize those who don't want to turn their house into a 'smart' and 'green' energy one. Besides, you won't be able to pay the tax in the first place when CBDC is tied to vax status. So, they will evict you and take your house. Then what? What will you do when winter comes with negative ten degrees? What is a man supposed to do in such a situation? No roof, no food, no help. You might just as well go down with your guns blazing or rely on divine intervention and live in a mud hut. Some fathers and christian mystics (whoever they may be) have said, that people will have to escape and live in the forest to survive persecution. Doesn't seem far fetched if you ask me. Thus survival will be impossible if you don't trust your life fully in the hands of God. Kinda fits with the scriptures, don't you think? Revelation says clearly that those who trust Christ and endure till the end will live in His Kingdom.

Last edited:

ph80

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I'd say phasing it out slowly. You see in the articles that they aim at younger people. The boomers are of little interest, it's the minus 30 they want. They are already brainwashed heavily during their formative school years with the climate hoax etc so they're very susceptible for a minimalist lifestyle in order to save the world and have societal status. Besides they can create such a crisis that a financial reset is told to be necessary. Think of the push towards CBDC. If you get a digital new global system in place with a social credit scored tied to it, it's rather easy to disown property as well in the new system. Imagine like the Germans after WW2 what did they had to say about their currency? All was just decided.

So I'm 38 and I own a house (paid off, no mortgage) and multiple cars (all paid off), along with my stocks and other investments. What's going to happen to me and my stuff? Are they just going to seize my property?

ViatoremColognia

Sparrow
Atheist
So I'm 38 and I own a house (paid off, no mortgage) and multiple cars (all paid off), along with my stocks and other investments. What's going to happen to me and my stuff? Are they just going to seize my property?
They might bump up property tax up to a level where many of the paycheck to paycheck slaves could not afford it.

Even with the great reset, minimalists and people who live well below their means will be alright. There had to be a correction at some point anyone. One cannot expect the Third World to deliver cheap goods forever, at some point they step up. Same with commodities: they have been too cheap for far too long.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
They might bump up property tax up to a level where many of the paycheck to paycheck slaves could not afford it.

Even with the great reset, minimalists and people who live well below their means will be alright. There had to be a correction at some point anyone. One cannot expect the Third World to deliver cheap goods forever, at some point they step up. Same with commodities: they have been too cheap for far too long.
I think so too. Add to that the middle class which will plunge into economic despair as things like restaurants will go out of business due to continuing lockdowns. So then they can easily pick up these houses through e.g. Blackrock. I can only see them seizing all property in the event of a big situation, such as a financial collapse or a huge war, otherwise they'll let it creep in slowly because if you do it at once you'll get pushback, just as like the lockdowns 2 weeks then you continue it indefinitely. I think they've learned from communist times where property was seized at once, but it took a lot of effort to control the population. So they aim at psychological control above all now, where people police themselves and give up property themselves so it doesn't have to be enforced.

Zagor

Kingfisher
Digital currency with expire date. That will leave the serf as a permanent wage slave, permanently on the bottom of the pyramid, unable to accumulate wealth. With what income they have, they can rent stuff on monthly basis. Bump up property tax to make home owners choose whether they’ll use their expirable digital yuan to pay property tax or food. They’ll choose food. You will own nothing and be happy.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
What if all these predictions never come to pass?

Look, we are towards the end of January when usually the flu season is at its peak and yet in some places they are lifting all of the restrictions and in other places they are being tightened even more? Did anyone expect this development at all? No!

So it seems, the plans of the so called elite are as chaotic and unpredictable as everything human beings do in general.

The point is that it is a bit counter-productive to take every word coming out of the WEF as the ultimate plan and the certain future of society as otherwise we become victims of paralysis by analysis.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
God decides if their policy goes through.

So if they manage to strip everyone from their property it would be God's decision?

No, God gives you free will to choose how you'll live your life. But if we keep repeating the words of these people as if it is a certainty it will become one. God would not have anything to do with it.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
God decides if their policy goes through.

Policy is dictated by the actions of men, and God does not decide what men do (although God can soften people's hearts, attempt to change their minds). He gives us free will, do not attribute wicked politics to God.

The triumph of poor over the rich, of weak against strong, and of truth over lies is the work of God because it shows impossible things to be possible.