"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

RedLagoon

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Thanks for confirming what I always suspected about you. Are you female? You go way out of your way to get frantic and fanatical.

Bukele is a dictator?

man-sports-center.gif
" crypto-camp" should tell you all you need to know.

Mountaineer

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Thanks for confirming what I always suspected about you. Are you female? You go way out of your way to get frantic and fanatical.

Bukele is a dictator?
The whole country is rife with a raging cancer (MS13) that was created by CIA and the guy holding office is some clown who brags about vaxes and digital money. One has to be really in love with crypto to perceive this guy as any sort of positive rebel. To me he's as unnatural and shady as the gangs. Are any of his actions grounded in the gospels?

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The whole country is rife with a raging cancer (MS13) that was created by CIA and the guy holding office is some clown who brags about vaxes and digital money. One has to be really in love with crypto to perceive this guy as any sort of positive rebel. To me he's as unnatural and shady as the gangs. Are any of his actions grounded in the gospels?
Bukele is elected as president of one of the least known central american shitholes, likes free markets, tries new things to advance the economy, etc. and you blame him? This is bizarre stuff given the context. He's "unnatural" and as shady as the gangs? You are unhinged on this topic.

Mountaineer

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Bukele is elected as president of one of the least known central american shitholes, likes free markets, tries new things to advance the economy, etc. and you blame him? This is bizarre stuff given the context. He's "unnatural" and as shady as the gangs? You are unhinged on this topic.
And you give any legitimacy to electoral vote in a country as corrupt as El Salvador? How naive. The oligarchs (and not only them) can install any puppet they like up there. Haven't you learned already that democracy is just another trick of Satan? I don't care his liking to 'free markets' and other nonsense. Is he grounded in Christianity and does his actions prove that to be the case? Is that man Christian at all (not like Brandon is)?

Last edited:

BURNΞR

Ostrich
Agnostic
If they try to control price of XMR, and make it cheap through options trading and derivatives, wouldn't that just make it easy to acquire more XMR and use it as a currency? XMR is infinitely fungible so the price doesn't matter, it keeps the same function no matter the price.

The only real long-term solution is to shut down any XMR exchanges, which has happened tremendously since bitcoin went mainstream in 18'. XMR is hands down one of the most persecuted coins I've seen, and also home to some of the most outrageous scams as well. It is very difficult to exchange XMR nowadays, and there's a reason for that.

I tried playing this out in my head and I suppose all the paper XMR + manipulation on exchanges would make the price cheaper for a long while making it cheaper for people to buy it and actually use it on the black market outside the exchanges. Eventually as demand for XMR grows and people keep pulling it off exchanges to actually use the thing to buy drugs or whatever the exchanges will be exposed for not having the underlying asset, they will have to buy real XMR from another exchange and so on. This would lead to the price becoming accurately reflected according to the scarce supply of real XMR and not the paper. The fact that XMR has actual utility and demand outside of speculation makes it different from 99.999% of all crypto assets.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
And you give any legitimacy to electoral vote in a country as corrupt as El Salvador? How naive. The oligarchs (and not only them) can install any puppet they like up there. Haven't you learned already that democracy is just another trick of Satan? I don't care his liking to 'free markets' and other nonsense. Is he grounded in Christianity and does his actions prove that to be the case? Is that man Christian at all (not like Brandon is)?
Show me a world leader "grounded in Christianity" and I'll change my context/point of view.

I don't need to "learn" about these things, I'm pretty aware of what is going on. That's two people in two days calling Bukele the worst of the worst. It's bizarre and frankly, ignorant of most world leaders and countries.

greenwolf

Woodpecker
Protestant
No one cared about such a beaten down, backwater, small place without any resources other than sea water and bananas.
That is exactly a place suitable for such a loophole to materialise as the control grid is not nearly as good as we are made to believe.
Now with everyone from a very vocal community watching, it will be pretty hard to get Bukele "Ghaddafi'd" or "Magufuli'd" secretly as those two did not had any vocal group behind them and watching basically every move.

It is our best shot we have to take away money from the state.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
WEF are wasting their breaths. The climate change hoax will never be as successful as the Covid.

Covid works because it represents an immediate and direct threat to every one out there. It's hyped up by the media but still people could get sick and the fear gets amplified. So it becomes more real. But more importantly covid is seen as a global problem. Everyone can "catch" it. Covid represents an immediate death threat so radical measures work.

With the climate things are rather different because of its very dynamic nature. So the propaganda can keep up with the dynamics. One decade it's warming, another is cooling. There are water shortages one year and the next it can't stop pouring down. Globally the climate conditions are so diverse that countries around the world will never agree on an unified policy. Climate change represents a threat of prolonged suffering so radical measures won't work.

i don't know why these clowns do not have analysts who could advise them that it is not going to work. But the reason they keep trying is because they can snatch some tax revenue here and there.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
WEF are wasting their breaths. The climate change hoax will never be as successful as the Covid.

Covid works because it represents an immediate and direct threat to every one out there. It's hyped up by the media but still people could get sick and the fear gets amplified. So it becomes more real. But more importantly covid is seen as a global problem. Everyone can "catch" it. Covid represents an immediate death threat so radical measures work.

With the climate things are rather different because of its very dynamic nature. So the propaganda can keep up with the dynamics. One decade it's warming, another is cooling. There are water shortages one year and the next it can't stop pouring down. Globally the climate conditions are so diverse that countries around the world will never agree on an unified policy. Climate change represents a threat of prolonged suffering so radical measures won't work.

i don't know why these clowns do not have analysts who could advise them that it is not going to work. But the reason they keep trying is because they can snatch some tax revenue here and there.
When your behind both fronts simultaneously.... and getting kick backs in both simultaneously... why would you stop until one dies out completely?

No offense but I think you havent put together that the group behind one is behind the other also. Its about control in the western world to subjugate itself to the "climate power" others have written on this and how it ties to covid in this board.

greenwolf

Woodpecker
Protestant

It does not work nearly as well as 2 years ago and it is trending down now increasingly sharply. So a horse change is required before it boils over.
Many normies don't think anymore it is so dangerous.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I really think the game's up...

Enough people know that the likes of Gates and Scwab collect private jets, rape the environment and invest in big pharma...

Climate lockdown... ok, hypocrits first.
So next is the CyberPolygon, no? I think that comes right after the big market drawdown, if I had to predict (in the next 18 months, and I think in the Summer/Fall of this year).

Letsgokazakhstan

Banned
Orthodox
TE="Samseau, post: 1569331, member: 550"]
The game is not up, they just won't move this chess piece for several more turns.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know... the lies and hypocrisy are so deep at this point, it's hard to see how they're gonna hold it down...

Take the Canadian truckers alone... 50k truckers in a convoy to Ottawa, the remifications WILL be massive... and not a peep from the media???...

The story's already out (check out the Russel Brand YT piece for example)...

So even the most retarded normie will surely at least wonder 'hmmm... that's weird... I do wonder if they've ever not reported on other events?'.

And every normie has at least one family member or friend loudly telling them what's really going on.

Take my brother for example... I've been telling him for literally years... to the point that he won't even take my calls.

But now it's his wife's cousin, a friend, then two friends, three friends... a colleague at work.

The wheels are coming off.

Who knows why they rushed it, but they did, and they messed up.

Maybe 18 years and they could have continued the slow boil... but 18 months??

Here's looking forward to the hangings.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

Nomadiccat

Banned
Oriental Orthodox

Bukele is a dictator?
Thanks for confirming what I always thought about you. Are you a fraudster/crypto-pusher?
You sure are pushing that stuff hard, just like those reddit and twitter paid-up drones.

It's you who sounds like emotional female with all the illogical non-sense you post to Money forum, and geting all sensitive if anyone questions BTC, and your buddy on there even offered me satoshies to convince me to invest into your btc junk, cheap online scammers' methods.
But I think you can also be a paid btc pusher (which still can be a female...)

All you can do is petty personal attacks on those who disagree with your non-sense (and whose opinions threaten your personal "investment" into btc). You got all emotional, and still can't get over it, because of me replying, respectfully and rationally, to your wild outrageous btc claims on Money forum.
This speaks volumes about your intellectual "qualities" and who you really are.

And yes Bukele is a dictator who's been locking people up for leaving their homes during his repeat covid lockdowns and throwing them into holding camps and jails for this.
He had later been also banning all protests this fall under the guise of war on covid.
Only a disgusting, despicable person would defend this.
Done talking to you pal. Go get your vax, help out Bukele.

I'm not buying your crypto garbage, sorry, you need to get over this.

Last edited: