"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
I just received a letter from the Dept for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs. The first line reads thus: "I am contacting you as the UK Chief Vet because there has been an outbreak of Avian influenza in your area". On the next page they want poultry keepers to register their flocks. Reading between the lines, it seems that if your flock is under 50 birds, then you don't have to register them and they are using a bird flu scamdemic to guilt trip owners to register their flock.

The thing is a quick search shows every area has been getting these letters from the government, so writing "your area" is deceitful. I then did a country by country search for avian flu and, you guessed it, it's everywhere. Germany, France, Holland,

No, this is a drive by the technocrats to create a database of all livestock, no matter how small the concern and also to create a food shortage by culling flocks. My prediction is that they'll use their new toy, the PCR test, to create any number of epidemics to justify this ongoing culling and digital stock taking exercise. Next it will be orchards, vegetable plots, etc. They want complete control of food and resources, that's the goal.

William Faulkner

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I just received a letter from the Dept for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs. The first line reads thus: "I am contacting you as the UK Chief Vet because there has been an outbreak of Avian influenza in your area". On the next page they want poultry keepers to register their flocks. Reading between the lines, it seems that if your flock is under 50 birds, then you don't have to register them and they are using a bird flu scamdemic to guilt trip owners to register their flock.

The thing is a quick search shows every area has been getting these letters from the government, so writing "your area" is deceitful. I then did a country by country search for avian flu and, you guessed it, it's everywhere. Germany, France, Holland,

No, this is a drive by the technocrats to create a database of all livestock, no matter how small the concern and also to create a food shortage by culling flocks. My prediction is that they'll use their new toy, the PCR test, to create any number of epidemics to justify this ongoing culling and digital stock taking exercise. Next it will be orchards, vegetable plots, etc. They want complete control of food and resources, that's the goal.
You are spot on. I'm noticing the avian bird flu nonsense in certain media. They want total control. They aim to starve many of us.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

They always phrase it like that. "People must accept. It's unsustainable." What a crazy world we live in. Pre-covid I kind of thought all of this was just laughable nonsense. I thought these fringe lunatics like Klaus and all the ecology global warming fanatics were annoying but would never get close to fulfilling their goals. The way they successfully perpetrated Covid, and the way they are now successfully (through the excuse of Ukraine) shutting down food systems, has really shifted my worldview and paradigm. I no longer laugh about seeing things like this...

Mountaineer

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

They always phrase it like that. "People must accept. It's unsustainable." What a crazy world we live in. Pre-covid I kind of thought all of this was just laughable nonsense. I thought these fringe lunatics like Klaus and all the ecology global warming fanatics were annoying but would never get close to fulfilling their goals. The way they successfully perpetrated Covid, and the way they are now successfully (through the excuse of Ukraine) shutting down food systems, has really shifted my worldview and paradigm. I no longer laugh about seeing things like this...

For thousands of years people owned their huts and homes but now some degenerate states it's 'unsustainable' like it must be true and of course their solution is 'sustainable'. No amount of righteous anger is too much in this case.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

He's going to be a name we'll be seeing a lot in the coming years. He's the posterboy intellectual for the global regime. If you take a look at his books he's written (or at least it was published under his name) about the 100k years evolutionary history of man (pushing the evolutionary idea), then multiple books about the future and especially the 21th century, with a heavy focus on transhumanism. He's already hailed in the academic sphere as one of the most ''hot'' intellectuals of today, if not the ''hottest'', and it seems like he's breaching out into the mainstream media too, as I see him popping up a lot lately.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

The Western "bloc" is post-carbon, meaning post-human (after human), meaning humans are gone.

So people are like, why can't you ramp up production of oil or food? Simple answer is they could do that but they want to reduce the population, and the way they do that is by reducing production. They can also reduce inflation by reducing demand as well, and you can do that by restricting oil production and consumption.

So to escape this mess of an economic situation we have, I see two options: industrialization or de-population, and it seems they're going with the latter route. Their vision is deeply disturbing.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Oil reserves are being liquidated, while there's no increase in domestic production. Meanwhile, supply chains are open it seems only for electric car batteries.

They want us on electric so that we are stuck on a specific grid system that has chargers. They can turn the grid off whenever they want and you can't attempt to escape. It has nothing to do with actually reducing carbon because someone has to build electric cars and generate the electricity from oil and gas.

I know we've discussed this ad nauseum on the forum but the whole "zero carbon" thing is just a way to get 100% control.

Mrredsquare

Pelican
Other Christian

Mountaineer

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Sometimes Andrew loses touch. Either he is having a bit of a laugh at the reader or he taken his wack pill. This is exactly the type of nonsense that leads people astray into nihilism and atheism.

It’s an April Fool’s joke. Check the date.