"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Interesting take:

We’ve been hearing a lot about the Great Reset with increasing frequency since the outset of the C0VlD crisis. Internet black-pillers are certain that Klaus Schwab and his band of satanists are just about to close the loop and bring forth the dystopia.

But reality is a bit more complicated. I believe there are 3 likely scenarios:
1. Great Reset is a spectacular failure.
2. Great Reset is successful but only in bug filled urban centers while the hinterlands operate in black markets.
3. The creation of a bifurcated world

Its hard to tell where it lands but I’ll share my thoughts about how these three possibilities play out. You may notice I do not list the potential that the Great Reset plays out the way it’s designed. I find this to be impossible for reasons I’ll lay out ahead…

First possibility is a spectacular failure. I think this is probably the most likely scenario, maybe 70% likelihood. The world is simply too big & too unpredictable to actually effectuate the reset. We already see Russia, China and India throwing a monkey wrench into the plan.

There is no reason to believe these 3 countries have anything to gain from going along with the Reset agenda. Their actions currently are certainly hurting the west, making us poorer and less secure. But this is a far cry from the world enslavement the Davos crowd has in mind.

It’s far more likely that these countries are acting in self interest and creating the parallel system they need to operate comfortably outside of US domination. Nothing Schwab wants would serve their interests or their elites’ interests.

Insofar as they have participated, I believe they are cynically involved with the sole effort being to stomp the west and allow us to commit suicide. Russia’s recent action in Ukraine has basically made Biden put the gun to his own head(figuratively) and pull the trigger.

The sanctions currently employed are not hurting Russia; Russia has now sprung their own trap to ensure de-dollarization of international markets and the longer the sanctions are in place the more pain will be felt in the west and few other places.

So how can the reset happen when half the world shifts into commodities based economies and the other half goes into the reset with few natural resources, consistent shortages and no prospect for recovery? Seems like a plan destined to fail.

There won’t even be sufficient money to get to “you’ll own nothing and be happy,” unless the 3 countries of China, Russia and India continue to provide the west with energy, imports and H1Bs all of which are dependent on dollar hegemony. What about a one world currency?

Would you go along with that if you were Putin, Xi or Modi? Some will say they will, but to believe that you have to ignore major reasons they won’t and come up with reasons (that don’t exist) why they would in a world now free of US dollar dominance.

The second possibility is a Reset that succeeds in Western urban centers but cannot control the hinterlands. This is the only scenario where the reset appears to be a success. But even in this it will be a failure.

In this scenario, the bug cities suffer under grinding controls to make movement and freedom nearly impossible. The people enter the pods, work from home forever and eat whatever meager proteins (insects) the over lords send their way. Some bug men will even embrace it.

But in the hinterlands, small, local mafias and secret societies would form to perpetuate life in much the same way it exists now. Secret dealings, smuggling, off the books work would take place outside of the purview of the government. And the government would turn a blind eye.

Why? Because they would have to. There is simply no efficient way to police people who live in rural communities or areas where hiding & secrecy is easier to accomplish. What about the social pressure mechanism currently employed to police people now? The cracks are visible.

Most people already recognize the woke social pressure system is bullshit. They are ignoring it while mouthing its platitudes when needed increasingly day by day. To believe everyone will submit to a system built on racism, sexism and homophobia policing is a true leap of faith.

All the same, the bug cities could be brought under the thumb (as we’ve seen with the coof) but in that scenario, many people would flee to the burbs and further and choose to live in the secret reality. I don’t believe this system is likely to occur, but it could.

The 3rd possibility is a bifurcated world. In this scenario, China, Russia, India & any other country that wants to (likely Saudi Arabia, the rest of Asia, most of Africa) would prosper in a parallel system based on trade, mutual aid and nationalism while the west kills itself.

Could this scenario happen? In many ways it seems to already be happening but a lot can change in the interim. For this to actually take place, the west would have to build an infrastructure that allows the western countries to work together for resources and trade.

But this infrastructure does not exist. Look at the LNG issue in Europe for the start. The US has the gas available to supply Europe and break them off from Russia but there is no infrastructure to deliver LNG across the ocean and it would take years to build.

Davos pulled the trigger on the reset too early bc they just couldn’t take the chance another Trump figure would emerge to wreck it. C0VlD happened when it did to pull this trigger. It got rid of Trump & started the world down this path. But the road was not finished.

Now they’re completely reliant on China and Russia to go along with the plan for reasons that make no sense. This is not going to happen and in fact these two countries are already plotting their escape and bringing aboard other countries on the new paradigm.

For all of these reasons, I still recommend forming relationships in real life with like minded people who can be the nucleus of your own small, local network. In each of these possibilities you will almost certainly need people you can rely on and who are against the regime.

So don’t despair (at least not completely). The west is in for some very difficult days ahead, but a super-woke dystopia with the nerds at the helm seems the least likely scenario to actually come about.​

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
If Russia was not on board with the great reset, then what is this? https://www.weforum.org/press/2021/...-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-network

I think this goes to monitoring of citizenry, but not the green new deal.

I agreed with the thread in that it doesn't serve Russia, Chyna, India or any non Western nation (or western ones!) Chyna and Russia will take the pieces of the NWO they like, and leave the green crap at the door. Still sad but right now, I think we're a long way from world currency.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
"So how can the reset happen when half the world shifts into commodities based economies and the other half goes into the reset with few natural resources, consistent shortages and no prospect for recovery? Seems like a plan destined to fail."

A: By greatly reducing consumption (i.e. by depopulation).

I think there will most likely be a bifurcated system.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
A bifuricated system was not the goal of the globalists. China/Russia are creating an intractable problem that can only be resolved through WW3, the real goal of the great reset. This was always the long term goal, WW3 was baked into the cake almost a century ago by the usury class. Albert Pike predicted one, but he said it would occur along religious grounds which is being proven wrong. But the need for war is real for the globalist glass, otherwise their power will plateau and decline with time.

Easy_C

Peacock
For what it’s worth:

If I was a Russia or China minister I would have been investing a lot of resources into empowering the green lobbies in the West. I know that doing so both makes them dependent for energy needs, which means I’m then effectively holding the oxygen tube in my hands and can squeeze it shut at any time, and makes it increasingly difficult for their industry to compete with what is in my country.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
For what it’s worth:

If I was a Russia or China minister I would have been investing a lot of resources into empowering the green lobbies in the West. I know that doing so both makes them dependent for energy needs, which means I’m then effectively holding the oxygen tube in my hands and can squeeze it shut at any time, and makes it increasingly difficult for their industry to compete with what is in my country.

They're 100% already doing that, as are the oil-dependent Arab sheikhdoms. There was an anti-fracking movie that came out maybe a decade or so ago starring Matt Damon, the critics of course loved it....entire thing was funded by the UAE government.

Easy_C

Peacock
Didn't say they weren't. Interpret my remarks in the context of the discussion about whether Russia and China are on board with Klaus or not.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
I wonder if they will lower the price of train tickets to make up for this? I know that in the UK, it is sometimes cheaper to fly than take the train and I wouldn't be surprised if France were the same.
Same goes for Germany. High speed trains are insanely overpriced, unless you book tickets in a long time in advance.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian

They always phrase it like that. "People must accept. It's unsustainable." What a crazy world we live in. Pre-covid I kind of thought all of this was just laughable nonsense. I thought these fringe lunatics like Klaus and all the ecology global warming fanatics were annoying but would never get close to fulfilling their goals. The way they successfully perpetrated Covid, and the way they are now successfully (through the excuse of Ukraine) shutting down food systems, has really shifted my worldview and paradigm. I no longer laugh about seeing things like this...

So am I correct in assuming that Louse will set an example and lead the way by divesting himself of his vast real estate holdings? Will Little Bill Shill be doing the same? I'm sure they'd be glad to find some mega-landlord to whom they can render a monthly rent. Or instead are we expected to do as they say and not as they do, like how Bill had the audacity to come to the Paris summit in a private plane?

The whole premise is so absurd. The only logical corollary of "you will own nothing" is "we will own everything" as in the WE Forum, we the ruling elites. Are they suggesting that we will revert into some primordial state or an "Imagine" scenario in which there's no ownership at all? How could that even work? No. When you think about it for about 5 seconds, the only possible conclusion is that what they're proposing is exactly as @RexImperator suggests: "techno-feudalism" or "techno-serfdom" and not some rosy kum-ba-ya scenario in which private property is a relic of the Hobbesian past and all Earthlings are equal before Gaia.

Oh, but there's a slick PR video with a young smiling attractive person, whatever he's suggesting sounds great! Whatever he says is right and true and I'm all for it! I'll submit everything to my benevolent overlords!

Mountaineer

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I wonder if they will lower the price of train tickets to make up for this? I know that in the UK, it is sometimes cheaper to fly than take the train and I wouldn't be surprised if France were the same.
Someone calculated it and it turned out that trains use the most amount of fuel/energy per passenger than any other type of transport.

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
Why are they so obsessed with lab meat?

It reminds me of the old KFC mutant chicken joke.

kfcrumor.jpg