"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox
It reminds me of the old KFC mutant chicken joke.

kfcrumor.jpg
Not sure if real... (Sauce)

1.PNG
2.PNG

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I always thought Malmgren was just a projector or speculator of things to come, not necessarily in on it. Does she have some untoward links? Forgive me, but I generally tend to take women in knowledge or leadership roles less seriously; it takes a very exceptional one for me to consider over many instances, prove her worth, etc (Lyn Alden comes to mind, by the way and she isn't trying to be an authority, just a great analyst).

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
I just received a letter from the Dept for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs. The first line reads thus: "I am contacting you as the UK Chief Vet because there has been an outbreak of Avian influenza in your area". On the next page they want poultry keepers to register their flocks. Reading between the lines, it seems that if your flock is under 50 birds, then you don't have to register them and they are using a bird flu scamdemic to guilt trip owners to register their flock.

The thing is a quick search shows every area has been getting these letters from the government, so writing "your area" is deceitful. I then did a country by country search for avian flu and, you guessed it, it's everywhere. Germany, France, Holland,

No, this is a drive by the technocrats to create a database of all livestock, no matter how small the concern and also to create a food shortage by culling flocks. My prediction is that they'll use their new toy, the PCR test, to create any number of epidemics to justify this ongoing culling and digital stock taking exercise. Next it will be orchards, vegetable plots, etc. They want complete control of food and resources, that's the goal.
Ice Age Farmer echoes my concerns. They really are gunning for full control of the food supply.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
We've been through this nonsense 10+ years ago. It's all fake and ghey.
I think they've learned a lot since then don't you? Not least that the vast majority of people will believe anything the "experts" tell them and ignore any evidence to the contrary. Now imagine the impact of a relaunched H5N1, gain of function tweaked, on a thrice, gene-jabbed and therefore immunocompromised world population.

Mountaineer

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I think they've learned a lot since then don't you? Not least that the vast majority of people will believe anything the "experts" tell them and ignore any evidence to the contrary. Now imagine the impact of a relaunched H5N1, gain of function tweaked, on a thrice, gene-jabbed and therefore immunocompromised world population.
Yes but I bet you money it'll still be fake and ghey to 'pure bloods'.

adamelkhodrr

Banned
Catholic
What I'm struggling to understand is Russia's involvement with this. Are they active members of Great Reset Agenda and doing theyre part or are they the ones fighting it? They seem to do stuff that falls in line with the Great reset(lockdowns, vaccines) but then at the same time they resist the homosexual agenda and have thrown out Soro's NGOs and have a strong relationship with Belarus which resisted the Covid lockdown BS. Then theyres also the proxy war in Syria.
The US set this entire thing up with Russia in order to cause a huge economic collapse and push China into making an early move on Taiwan. They use a super advanced AI computer that processes all the world's information on a minute by minute basis and formulates a computer game like plan to turn the entire world on Russia and their ultimate challenger China. Nothing can beat it. Putin is done for. He already rumoured to have cancer which is really just a secret CIA plan they injected him with a gene altering substance to cause cancer at the exact perfect moment so that he dies .

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The US set this entire thing up with Russia in order to cause a huge economic collapse and push China into making an early move on Taiwan. They use a super advanced AI computer that processes all the world's information on a minute by minute basis and formulates a computer game like plan to turn the entire world on Russia and their ultimate challenger China. Nothing can beat it. Putin is done for. He already rumoured to have cancer which is really just a secret CIA plan they injected him with a gene altering substance to cause cancer at the exact perfect moment so that he dies .
This reads like pure schizo fan fiction, but after these last two years I wouldn't be even a bit surprised if it were actually true.