"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This reads like pure schizo fan fiction, but after these last two years I wouldn't be even a bit surprised if it were actually true.
I just put the alien up on that when I read it last night, the funniest part to me was that I didn't understand who "They" were. Is the AI computer called "Socrates" by chance? :p

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
The US set this entire thing up with Russia in order to cause a huge economic collapse and push China into making an early move on Taiwan. They use a super advanced AI computer that processes all the world's information on a minute by minute basis and formulates a computer game like plan to turn the entire world on Russia and their ultimate challenger China. Nothing can beat it. Putin is done for. He already rumoured to have cancer which is really just a secret CIA plan they injected him with a gene altering substance to cause cancer at the exact perfect moment so that he dies .

Everyday a new troll...

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Dystopia sucks

68md66yqtau81.jpg

reset-dystopia.jpeg

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian

Which country will be the first to 100% globohomo? Sweden seems like a strong case of being the winner of this race to please the overlords. Of course, Australia, Canada, Germany, and NZ are working hard, but the Canadian truck drivers show that Canada might not be the first (it will be in the top 10 though).

My guess is that once digital money is enforced (especially if mandatory chips become the only option), there will be a lot of desperation in the beginning to include murders, suicides, robberies, etc... It will be ugly but the militarized police will be sure to quickly end any resistance.

Sorry for being negative on this. At times it really feels like anti-globohomo types are like rabbits trying to fight wolves.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo is a WEF Young Global Leader.

Mrredsquare

Pelican
Other Christian
Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo is a WEF Young Global Leader.

So is Ivanka Trump and possibly Tulsi Gabbard.

1651243781669.png

Screenshot (42).png
1651244929967.png