"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
Just found out wonderful news that we can't even feel hope for the day Mr. Schwab dies because he has a daughter.

When I think of people like Schwab, I feel frustrated because God makes other better men and/or their wives infertile and he gives deadly cancer to better men or sometimes innocent children. I know this way of thinking is not best, but it comes to my mind at times. There is such evil with Schwab that is much scarier than an average serial killer or drug lord. Why is Schwab being rewarded? Maybe Schwab was put on this earth as a way to test humankind or maybe he is the anti-Christ (or perhaps his daughter will be).

Spawn of Evil: Klaus Schwab’s Globalist Daughter Wants Bait-n-Switch from Pandemic Panic Theater to Climate Change Hysteria

Ozzymandius

Sparrow
Non-Christian

What is the context though?

That is hugely important.

Anyone who was born and raised in India knows without a doubt that LESS people would make that nation better.

So is he simply talking about having smaller families via natural methods?

Or does he KNOW that the vaccines are kill shots and wants to forcibly or clandestinely KILL people?

I strongly suspect his position is the former and not the latter. If so, I have no problem with that.

The big disappointment though is seeing Sadhguru get roped in by the likes of Klaus Schwab. He probably thinks the WEF, UN etc. are benign organizations trying to do some good in the world. I myself felt that way 20 years ago, until I got red-pilled by 9/11 and went down the rabbit hole.

Sadhguru has doled out some solid wisdom over the years to millions of people, helping many to get over addictions, depression and other problems, while encouraging them to refocus their energies to community goodwill. So it is doubly disappointing that he has joined the billions of brainwashed and can't (yet) see through the sinister machinations of the globalists.

Mrredsquare

Pelican
Other Christian

Anyone who was born and raised in India knows without a doubt that LESS people would make that nation better.

Or does he KNOW that the vaccines are kill shots and wants to forcibly or clandestinely KILL people?

I strongly suspect his position is the former and not the latter. If so, I have no problem with that.

The big disappointment though is seeing Sadhguru get roped in by the likes of Klaus Schwab. He probably thinks the WEF, UN etc. are benign organizations trying to do some good in the world. I myself felt that way 20 years ago, until I got red-pilled by 9/11 and went down the rabbit hole.

Sadhguru has doled out some solid wisdom over the years to millions of people, helping many to get over addictions, depression and other problems, while encouraging them to refocus their energies to community goodwill. So it is doubly disappointing that he has joined the billions of brainwashed and can't (yet) see through the sinister machinations of the globalists.
Who cares what his intentions are?

He's on the WEF which is the satanic One World Government of Totalitarianism - Which clearly includes depopulation (genocide) using any measure they can.

Starvation, vaccines, chemtrail poisoning or nuclear war, does it matter?

The end result is the same - It's still murder.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member

I don’t know the guy but he sure swims and quacks like a duck from what I’ve seen.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

I was surprised to find out that Syria has also implemented grave restrictions in the last 2 years. Underlines the point once again: once the puppeteer pulls the strings, all puppets get in place. It is fascinating though to realize that that is possible, but then again, is it so hard to imagine? Human behavior is extremely predictable and whether you apply it to a group of 10 people or 10 billion people doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things.

The_ives

Pigeon
Other Christian
I know that, that Dr. Oz guy is a total POS based on how he treated Roosh all those years ago when he had Roosh on his show just so they could ambush him and let the fat Karens in the audience take shots at Roosh and not allow him to fight back. I hope that jerk Dr. Oz loses and we never have to deal with him pretending to be semi allied with people like us ever again.