"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The Great Reset has arrived. Look closely...note the skulls on the wheat.

media%2FFT3nXWoWQAgceZg.jpg%3Fname%3Dorig

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
The Economist's sick pleasure at announcing disasters has been on display for years and years now. Truly a direct mouthpiece for the powers that shouldn't be.
A lot of finance folks used to espouse the Economist as essential reading for any banker.

I got a years subscription a long time ago and what an utter waste of paper.

Endless academia drivel pushing globohomo ideals even years ago...and they charge you to read it.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
A lot of finance folks used to espouse the Economist as essential reading for any banker.

Endless academia drivel pushing globohomo ideals even years ago...and they charge you to read it.
It's likely they use certain outlets more for their inner sphere than others. E.g. the Atlantic is a notorious (Jewish) one that espoused every step of the way in corona by Bill Gates etc as first, clearly an insider medium. I remember their editors drinking coffee at Gates' office etc. The whole Davos thing shows that media is intrinsically connected to the system of politics/finance etc, though the personal relationships are more intricate.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
But but I heard just recently from his fellow tribesman that total surveillance is for closed societies like China not the civilized 'west' which of course sports an open society any level.:hmm:

Looks like the wife will be steering clear of this Indiana Jones claymation.

295690-george-soros-third-marriage.jpg

Spain to ban air conditioning below 27 in summer and above 19 in winter. I don't know what's its like in Spain, but in my apartment when it was 46 outside, it did not go above 28 inside without the AC.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member

I read it, I find there's a big difference between their coverage of the US/UK vs rest of the world, former is straight up globohomo propaganda, the latter is pretty even keeled. And even in the case of the former it's helpful to know what the enemy is saying at a level above CNN/NYT/etc.

muscacav

Robin
Other Christian
Citing the imposition of western sanctions, the Bank of Russia announced on Wednesday that it was accelerating the rollout of its Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).

The first stage of testing for the digital ruble began in January and was originally supposed to finish in 2024.

In the last year alone we have seen a developing trend among Eastern trade partners circumventing NATO sanctions in the wake of the war in Ukraine. After being blocked from accessing the SWIFT transfer network, which allows governments and central banks to quickly and accurately exchange data and transfer vast sums of capital, Russia and its allies are seeking alternative options. The Kremlin has talked often about using crypto and digital currencies to bypass restrictions, and China is currently establishing digital products to work around SWIFT and the CHIPS settlement system (Clearing House Interbank Payment System).

Is this all part of the so called great reset?
  1. The war between Russia and Ukraine is already causing unprecedented disruption to global supply chains, exacerbating fuel shortages and inducing chronic levels of inflation.
  2. The war’s economic fallout will lead to a dramatic downsizing of the global workforce.
  3. The war has significantly reduced Europe’s reliance on the Russian energy sector and reinforced the centrality of the UN Sustainable Development Goals and ‘net zero‘ emissions which lies at the heart of the Great Reset.
  4. Food shortages created by the war will offer a major boon to the synthetic biology industry as the convergence of digital technologies with materials science and biology will radically transform the agricultural sector and encourage the adoption of plant-based and lab-grown alternatives on a global scale.
  5. Russia’s exclusion from SWIFT (The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) foreshadows an economic reset which will generate precisely the kind of blowback necessary for corralling large swathes of the global population into a technocratic control grid.
  6. This war marks a major inflection point in the globalist aspiration for a new international rules-based order anchored in Eurasia.
  7. With speculation mounting over the war’s long term impact on bilateral trade flows between China and Europe, the Russia-Ukraine conflict will catapult Israel – a leading advocate of the Great Reset – to even greater international prominence.
  8. It is now common knowledge that Digital IDs are a central plank in the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset agenda and are to be streamlined across industries, supply chains and markets as a way of advancing the UN 2030 SDGs and delivering individualised and integrated services in future smart cities.
  9. Europe is directly in the line of fire once a hybrid war between NATO and the Sino-Russia axis is underway.
  10. The economic implications of this war will be so disastrous that governments and the public sector will require a significant injection of private capital to address the financing shortfall.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Looks like the wife will be steering clear of this Indiana Jones claymation.

295690-george-soros-third-marriage.jpg

Spain to ban air conditioning below 27 in summer and above 19 in winter. I don't know what's its like in Spain, but in my apartment when it was 46 outside, it did not go above 28 inside without the AC.

The fact that George Soros can find a wife that is 41 years younger than him does give hope for many men that are only in their 40's and 50's or even 60's looking to get married to a younger and slim woman that carries herself well.

Maybe Soros has a lot of charisma or a big sense of humor though or perhaps it shows women are really drawn to power and one might argue Soros is a true alpha male considering how much power he has over men much more physically strong than him.