"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Easy_C

Peacock
Keep in mind there’s a bit of a Poe’s law -like effect going on here.

For example: it’s decently well known in foreign policy circles that I consider credible (meaning people who had good careers but aren’t just bending to current thing) that Russia has been funding and supporting the green movement in a number of European countries. In particular Germany’s greens got a lot of Russian support.

Why? Because their policies create German dependence on Russia.

If I were in the leadership cabinet of Russia and China I would set a policy to aggressively accelerate the whole “Great Reset” agenda because I know that’s going to cause my main geopolitical rivals to implode completely and degrade into a set of small, corrupt, fiefdoms I can easily exploit the same way the West exploited the old soviet republics.

To an outside observer, what I describe would be indistinguishable from actual support for the Great Reset’s goals.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
5WXYYjqL4im2.jpeg

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Paul said the “real danger” coming out of Davos is a “world government” where you “don’t get to vote on anybody. This is everybody’s worst nightmare.”

Paul said “lack of sovereignty means lack of freedom,” adding “these are not the kind of people we want telling the rest of us what to do.”

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian

If I were in the leadership cabinet of Russia and China I would set a policy to aggressively accelerate the whole “Great Reset” agenda because I know that’s going to cause my main geopolitical rivals to implode completely and degrade into a set of small, corrupt, fiefdoms I can easily exploit the same way the West exploited the old soviet republics.

To an outside observer, what I describe would be indistinguishable from actual support for the Great Reset’s goals.
The jury may still be out on Russia but whether China actually supports the Great Reset or it's a long con, is moot at this point as China's political aspirations for it's own country pretty much falls in line for what Davos wants for the entire world. Whether an outside observer can distinguish between China's actual support and feigned support of the Great Reset's goals is irrelevant as the endgame is all the same. Both Davos and China benefit from a weakened west.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Paul said the “real danger” coming out of Davos is a “world government” where you “don’t get to vote on anybody. This is everybody’s worst nightmare.”

Paul said “lack of sovereignty means lack of freedom,” adding “these are not the kind of people we want telling the rest of us what to do.”

Good, but the political lens isn't sufficient. Like I already spot a few obvious derailments. First of all, we already vote for nobody as it has never made any significant change and was a mere cloak for the global elite, using it as a divide and conquer strategy to set the peasants up against each other in the lie of democracy. Second, this is everybody's worst nightmare implies that democracy is some sort of false idol, which it is in the West, which aligns with my last comment. Third, these people use freedom in the sense of freedom to commit sin, to be secular ''free'' which is to be a slave to sin, the devil and his lies, ''freedom'' to do whatever you want, or to have some sort of abstract man made ''rights'' which also is a crock of modern newspeak nonsense, you don't deserve rights just because you were born, you get to create that as a man and deserve it as a woman.

Bottom line is this: albeit everyone on our side is one more on the team, there are several, widely varying in depth, levels one can be in. People in the political sphere usually are red pill light and haven't put the shove to the bottom of the rabbithole. We must keep vigilant and use discernment as we plough deeper in the mine of truth.

muscacav

Robin
Other Christian
It is just my impression or militias in Ukraine are being called nationalists now. It is as if nationalism is the big enemy.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian

muscacav

Robin
Other Christian
That's funny as nationalism suddenly has become the end all be all when it regards Ukraine. I see Ukrainr flags everywhere and talks about national sovereignty, but not for our countries of course.
This rhetorical shift in the pro-Russia side is puzzling. If one thing is the opposite of globalism, this thing is nationalism. Isn't Russia a sovereign nationalist force against the globalism dominance?

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
Norway is tracking its citizens' food purchases now to create a plan to improve the "healthiness" of the average citizen's diet.

https://www-ssb-no.translate.goog/o...l=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Anchoring in the national statistics program

The purpose of collecting transaction data is:

• to produce official statistics according to the statistics program, more specifically
    • statistics on consumption in Norwegian households, cf. chapter 5.8, Income and consumption in the national statistics program
    • new official diet statistics, cf. chapter 5.7, Health and care in the national statistics program. Statistics Norway is now developing the statistics on behalf of the Norwegian Directorate of Health. The development work is anchored in the letter of intent for a healthier diet , an agreement between the health authorities and the food industry (business organizations, food and beverage producers, the grocery trade and the catering industry)
  • to study the use of transaction data for the production of other official statistics that use data on turnover and price development of goods and services in the production of statistics. This includes:
    • retail trade and business services, cf. chapter 5.20 in the statistics program
    • transport and tourism, cf. chapter 5.16 in the statistics program
    • enterprises, enterprises and accounting, cf. chapter 5.21 in the statistics program
    • the use of private health services, cf. chapter 5.7 in the statistics program

2. Justification that the information is necessary

One of the main goals in Statistics Norway's strategy is that we will collect, use and share data for the benefit of society. We will contribute to quality and continuity in basic data and utilize the growth in new data sources. Statistics Norway shall also ensure efficient collection, use and sharing of data. In the allocation letter for 2021, the Ministry of Finance has specified that Statistics Norway will utilize data from new and existing data sources in its development work in order to continuously improve statistics, analysis and research. Transaction data from Nets is highlighted as an important data source (cf. Chapter 3.3 in the State Budget 2021 - Statistics Norway - allocation letter (PDF)) .

Statistics Norway has previously received data for testing and development of official statistics from Nets, which contains all payment transactions from BankAxept for 2018. It is desirable that the content and specifications of this delivery are used as a basis for future deliveries from Nets as described in the introduction.
The data will not be deleted either.

https://nrkbeta-no.translate.goog/2...l=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Lintvedt believes that Statistics Norway should consider collecting smaller amounts of data. She also wonders how long the information will be stored.

- What happens to the raw data then? Are they kept so that Statistics Norway has a rich archive that shows our daily shopping habits from the time they start collecting until sometime in the future, ie indefinitely?

- I understand the objection, but our conclusion after careful assessments is that it is not disproportionate with the framework we have as a statistical agency, says Ann-Kristin Brændvang who is Statistics Norway's director of personal and social statistics.

- There are no other ways to do it and the overall use in Statistics Norway indicates that the benefit to society is greater than the disadvantage, Brændvang says.

Brændvang envisages that the receipt and transaction data can become a common data source for many statistics. Statistics Norway is now in a test period of two years where they will assess what is appropriate to collect and what the information can be used for.

Statistics Norway states that it is a matter of obtaining 2.4 million receipts daily and 1.6 billion transactions annually. The data will "in principle" not be deleted, NRK is informed.
The banks and grocery stores do not like plan.
We will appeal the decision and in parallel ask for guidance from the Norwegian Data Protection Authority, says Executive Vice President Truls Fjeldstad in NorgesGruppen.

Fjeldstad describes the decision as "so intrusive towards our customers' personal information that we cannot follow this without consulting the Data Inspectorate".

- Coop is positive that Statistics Norway has a basis for making good statistics and is aware that we are required by the Statistics Act to hand over personal information to Statistics Norway, writes communications manager Harald Kristiansen in Coop.

Kristiansen states that Coop is considering appealing the decision.

Finans Norge, a member organization for Norwegian financial institutions, is concerned with having a good process with Statistics Norway.

- For Norwegian banks, it is important, especially since the model is new, that this information is disclosed to Statistics Norway in a secure manner and in a way that enables Norwegian banks to be sufficiently confident that Statistics Norway has sufficient authority to obtain this information and has made the necessary assessments, writes Nils Henrik Heen in Finans Norge.

Nets supports the statement to Finans Norge, and states that they have previously expressed to Statistics Norway "concern about the collection and compilation of data that may be problematic and intrusive for the individual citizen".

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
We must keep vigilant and use discernment as we plough deeper in the mine of truth.
At this point if we don't plough our field we can expect only starvation. God ordered Adam to toil for his sustenance. This still applies. It's only fair if those who don't face dire consequences. If you don't sow you don't reap and don't eat. God allowed holodomor to happen to people who were more agrarian and faithful than us. It's naive to think we are in a more privileged or protected somehow. The opposite. Tell me I'm wrong, I want to hear it.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

I actually don't mind seeing things like this, because it clearly separates and divides those that stand for Truth. Jesus said this himself about bringing division. Videos like this only go to show which side they have chosen, but also reminds us this old news and nothing is new under the sun.

God is good.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
As of now we are in a weird state of flux where a majority of people are focused on the rising costs of living but dont seem to grasp the idea that it is intentional. Governments the world over are involved and if you have been paying attention there are an ever increasing amount of accidents with food producers, transport and manufacturers.

The UK government is only focussed on the rising costs because it is bad for politics and their election hopes. And we then have people spouting how the Tories are responsible for these costs increases and Labour would make it all better.

The only man in government I have seen come out with the word "food shortages" is William Hague. No further elaboration was made on these words nor further questioning by the media. Its as if "price increases" is the same as "food shortages" and nobody noticed.

Very concerning because the flash panics we have had since March 2020 in the UK have shown many people will go crazy if a serious shortage of food and other goods were announced.

Its easy for me to believe they are not announcing this front and centre because to do so would accelerate it ahead of schedule. They want this chaos to unfold organically so they are not the blame.