"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
If I were in the leadership cabinet of Russia and China I would set a policy to aggressively accelerate the whole “Great Reset” agenda because I know that’s going to cause my main geopolitical rivals to implode completely and degrade into a set of small, corrupt, fiefdoms I can easily exploit the same way the West exploited the old soviet republics.

To an outside observer, what I describe would be indistinguishable from actual support for the Great Reset’s goals.
Except that Putin and the CCP simply want to increase their countries' dominance at the expense of the USA and its allies, while the WEF people want to destroy morality and cultural identity.

FB_IMG_1654264424187.jpg

5WXYYjqL4im2.jpeg

Hope that these bugs are halal, now that "diversity teaching" is now banned in UK schools in favor of Shari'a
FB_IMG_1654262985269.jpg

That's funny as nationalism suddenly has become the end all be all when it regards Ukraine. I see Ukrainr flags everywhere and talks about national sovereignty, but not for our countries of course.
IMG_20220603_193940.jpg
IMG_20220603_193955.jpgIMG_20220603_194153.jpg
Could you imagine the mainstream media and Democrats in the Capitol backing a right-wing nativist party in Britain, France or Sweden bragging about the racial purity of Anglo-Saxons, Celts or Nordics?

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Patrick Wood on 2021. I can't agree with everything Patrick talks about here, but he's right about most things. I think he's wrong to say that America has been this shining light in a world of darkness. America took the baton of masonic/kabbalistic progress from Europe and ran with it. It's been a magnet for subversives and the test bed for some of the worst ideas exported to the wider world in my opinion. He is correct to say that only America can thwart the Great Reset and this New World Order though.

Why Would-be World Leaders Fear Popular Movement - Interview with Patrick Wood​

Have you also heard that technocrat Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars? ... and that a smart city like this has a tech government that controls all resources and says what humans may and may not do? Did you know that currently the greatest divisions among people are caused by the big tech corporations? If you would like to know why technocrats now fear the people's popular movements, we recommend this Kla.TV interview with technocracy expert Patrick Wood.

Video & full transcript: https://www.kla.tv/22703

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The prime minister of New Zealand visited Blackrock today for new instructions.

The Bilderberg Meeting convened this week after a two year hiatus due to covid.

Full list of attendees:

https://truthboost.substack.com/p/june-2nd-2022-great-reset?s=w

At this point, is the WEF just the public face of the Bilderberg group? Not knowing much about it, it was my understanding that the purpose of the annual Bilderberg meetings was for the people who actually wield power and their public representatives to convene, discuss their agenda for the coming year, and work out how they would use the global propaganda apparatus to present it to the underclass of the global peasantry.

This doesn't seem substantially different from what WEF does except that the roster is slightly different. Is there a more subtle distinction that I'm missing?

Also the list of attendee is behind a paywall.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
At this point, is the WEF just the public face of the Bilderberg group? Not knowing much about it, it was my understanding that the purpose of the annual Bilderberg meetings was for the people who actually wield power and their public representatives to convene, discuss their agenda for the coming year, and work out how they would use the global propaganda apparatus to present it to the underclass of the global peasantry.

This doesn't seem substantially different from what WEF does except that the roster is slightly different. Is there a more subtle distinction that I'm missing?

Also the list of attendee is behind a paywall.
The spider's web is a web with hundreds of strands, which symbolize international organizations (such as WEF, WHO, UN), media empires, central banks, NGO's, governments, universities etc. The overarching goal is centralization of power, in whichever sector you can imagine. You can see it this way in the graph underneath. It's not so much about which organization is higher in the hierarchy, I'd say they're more for different purposes. So Bildenberg is a general meeting where indeed all sectors come together globally to form the agenda for next year, the CFR is more political (foreign policy), the trilateral commission is more economic (East-Asia, EU, US economic centralization).

So at Bildenberg you'd have the Dutch king meeting the editor of the New York Times, meeting the head of the European Central Bank, meeting a University professor on transhumanism, meeting the CEO of Google etc. Wiki gives an overview so you get a picture of who's attending - and what functions they have in the global system.

1654613791013.png

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Hope that these bugs are halal, now that "diversity teaching" is now banned in UK schools in favor of Shari'a
View attachment 42391
It's a sad state of affairs to realize that the whole LGBT thing would probably we wildly accelerated if it weren't for the muslim presence. A lot of Christians would probably be better off being atheists, instead of claiming that they're Christians while really not supporting or valuing any Christian values at all.

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
It's a sad state of affairs to realize that the whole LGBT thing would probably we wildly accelerated if it weren't for the muslim presence. A lot of Christians would probably be better off being atheists, instead of claiming that they're Christians while really not supporting or valuing any Christian values at all.
In Western Europe. In the United States the amount of Muslims is neglectable. The main opposition to the whole LGBT thing in the United States are conservative Christians.

I do agree with you that many so-called "Christians" nowadays hold liberal-democratic-progressive values, those Christians who are not conservative. They are only conditionally Christians.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Or you know, the same powers that push for LGBT indoctrination are also the ones campaigning for open borders and mass migration of Muslim peoples into Western Europe. Both groups are opposed to Christendom and white peoples. And white right-wingers who think they can side with the Saracens because they're "based" or "conservative" are falling to the same globalist trick. And knowing how white liberals are programmed to support their own nations' destruction, these would be silent over Muslim migrants shutting down the "pride month" lessons out of fears of being labelled racists or Islamophobic. Where are all those feminists to speak up on the grooming gangs or the state of Germany or Sweden being as safe for women as Pakistan or Afghanistan?
On the flip side, we see some decent Muslims viewing the degeneracy of the West as a sign of the failure of Christianity or Western civilization, and thus a justification all the more to preach Islam to Westerners. I've been talking about this "spiritual vacuum" theory, where the rise of secularism and the decline of Christianity in Western Europe has rendered those countries a ripe mission field for Islam, and ironically without the Kalergi plan (or European authorities having the spine to arrest and deport criminals and r4pists without making it a race issue) it would have resulted in more Europeans converting to Islam

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
What always gets me is the fact it's always the average joe and the citizens of the world that have to make the sacrifice. The literally have a world forum of leaders that don't know how to lead by example.

Why wait till 2030? Just show us how it's done now and own nothing and be happy. Especially if you believe it so much!
They scream about climate change and carbon zero, yet have to fly around the world and meet in Switzerland, rather than organising Zoom meetings like the rest of the world did in lockdown. I thought they loved the "internet of things"?

With each claim they make it becomes more and more absurd and hypocritical. They can't lead, but they sure can lie.