"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
That's actually disturbing. I'd expect they're gonna slide it into mainstream food and we'll see it as mainstream in a few years max, prolly sooner as they're accelerating their wicked agenda in an increasingly fast pace.
It's amazin to me that you can enslave people, muzzle them up like dogs for years, lie to them on a scale barely ever seen in history, and that they'll only revolt if they feel it in their pockets.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Hunger game society is unfolding in real time. I saw it here also with a minister saying ''we all have to get used to being a bit poorer''. Isn't that amazing that once you know the end goal and the steps towards it, you see it literally unfolding in real time. It's like seeing the infra red in a room whereas no one else can.

1657818116615.png

1657818146231.png

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Hunger game society is unfolding in real time. I saw it here also with a minister saying ''we all have to get used to being a bit poorer''. Isn't that amazing that once you know the end goal and the steps towards it, you see it literally unfolding in real time. It's like seeing the infra red in a room whereas no one else can.

View attachment 45044

View attachment 45045
Can I assume that pay raises are also getting smaller for those in upper management to include company presidents as well?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Can I assume that pay raises are also getting smaller for those in upper management to include company presidents as well?
Company presidents are minions too. Mere pawns on the chessboard, at best. Unless they're big company presidents, they might be rewarded by the regime for their compliance, but I'd say these are only the big dawgs, most guys high in the corporate totempole are being played for an agenda they have no idea existing.

Easy_C

Peacock
Company presidents are minions too. Mere pawns on the chessboard, at best. Unless they're big company presidents, they might be rewarded by the regime for their compliance, but I'd say these are only the big dawgs, most guys high in the corporate totempole are being played for an agenda they have no idea existing.
I went to a grad school that produces a decent number of CEO/CFO types for the companies consumers know about.
That type? No. They're not like that at all.

Jack Welch explained it well although I can not find the exact interview. He said that the type of person who rises to these companies is the type of person who typically is not particularly smart, but they're always there and always involved in organizing social things so everybody knows them. In my experience most of them aren't really bold thinkers either (the few that do tend to go off into more niche logistics or finance jobs). They just are generally and vaguely "nice" people who go along with whatever current thing makes you a good person.

The few ruthless psychopaths stand out because you can look at them and know, and they know that you know.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
media%2FFXGpJEsWIAIDFXD.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

Sri Lanka is one of the most corrupt places on earth. Within a matter of 2 years their economy crashed and became a cesspool of corruption. The IMF wouldn't even get near them for loans, hence the overthrow of their untrustworthy leader.

At least the people there can see this. I work with many great Sri Lankan people, they tell me of this and fear for others it's much too late.
Very sad to see. A clear example of how easily it can happen for the west. A sad example for all of us. Pay attention!

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Sri Lanka is one of the most corrupt places on earth. Within a matter of 2 years their economy crashed and became a cesspool of corruption. The IMF wouldn't even get near them for loans, hence the overthrow of their untrustworthy leader.

At least the people there can see this. I work with many great Sri Lankan people, they tell me of this and fear for others it's much too late.
Very sad to see. A clear example of how easily it can happen for the west. A sad example for all of us. Pay attention!

They went organic farming overnight. When the proper approach is a more incremental approach to build up the soil and so on. Because there will always be a drop off in the beginning. But in the long term it is to increase the quality of the food grown.

I know that moving away from the way modern industrialized farming does things is a good thing. Given how damaging it is to the environment.

Last edited: