"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
It always comes down to one easy, simple fact that can be demonstrated time and time again:

If all this so worthwhile, show us, don't tell us!

Stop flying the private jets for climate change.
Eat a completely bug first diet, then we follow.
Stop buying farmland, down size, and live in a tiny home, especially you, Bill.
Stop having babies because of over population or being involved with vaccination. (that means no more satanic bloodlines i'm afraid!)
Stop buying coastal property when there is climate change and rising sea levels.
Stop gun crime and gang violence in Chicago if BLM matters so much.
Stop prostitution for Israel if you're elected by Americans.

But they never do, and never will.

This is how you know it's all lies.
Simply ask the person making the claim to live out their principle. They cannot do so, because many of these people have no skin in the game. They are hired goons.

It's not that complicated.

Easy_C

Peacock
This guy is claiming that there's a water disaster underway due to climate engineering impacts.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
View attachment 45480

It is clear that democracy refers to the state of only being able to elect parties that are almost identical. The more difference you can potentially cause at the ballot box, the less democratic.

Take Poland as an example. A country where you can elect either a standard Euro-establishment party or a mildly traditional party - democratic defecit.

Pruning back any advances of the left via democratic processes, or using the same methods of the left to prune back leftist advances - undemocratic.

The right needs to be specifically weakening democracy. The left want 16 year olds, criminals, death row inmates, terrorists, anyone who just got off a boat to vote. As a starter the voting age should go back to 35 and only to people born in the country. Should you be concerned when the left call you a fascist for this? Not even a little bit.

It seems democracy is the optimal system for stable, surepticious, offshore control. If you don't have a permenant power base in your nation, there is nothing to infestation and end up where we are, not as nations, but as colonies, with only an outline idea of what the real power is.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Maybe I missed it already, or this is a phase still to be brought in, but surely WEF would be promoting CBDC as the savour for tackling corruption. Sri Lanka, perhaps?

Introduce it by selling it to the people as transparent, accountable, traceable and democratic. Tracking the distribution of currency from everyone for everyone. Something along those lines?

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
The Brandon administration can't push the WEF green agenda fast enough.

Maybe I missed it already, or this is a phase still to be brought in, but surely WEF would be promoting CBDC as the savour for tackling corruption. Sri Lanka, perhaps?

Introduce it by selling it to the people as transparent, accountable, traceable and democratic. Tracking the distribution of currency from everyone for everyone. Something along those lines?
I think the fuel ration QR code is a beta test for widespread digital transactions there.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
vkIhfsF1tupi.jpeg

Easy_C

Peacock

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

Where did she take a bite?
View attachment 45285

You will eat the GMO - DNA altering poison and be happy.

I was just thinking the discrepancy between most women with make up and without, and man with people like this you can't even trust anything about them as you don't even know how they look. Goes back to the men fall in love with what they see so women lie using make up, but what a degredation of feminine beauty and what a tool for deception it has become.