"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Australia Sucks

Banned
Other Christian
He is correct. Chitins have been known for a long time to be problematic, to say the least, for digestion. That they predispose to others diseases is either proven, or highly likely. History, as he indicates, would make you intuit it to be crazy to eat that garbage. That the WEF is promoting it is the clincher.
I do not doubt what you are saying but in certain countries insect eating has been happening for a long time. Aboriginals eating certain ants, Thais eating fried crickets, certain countries eating maggots, French eating snails, etc

Anyone with more knowledge care to comment on this?

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
I do not doubt what you are saying but in certain countries insect eating has been happening for a long time. Aboriginals eating certain ants, Thais eating fried crickets, certain countries eating maggots, French eating snails, etc

I've eaten crickets and silkworms in Thailand and China respectively and wouldn't have any issue doing so again if I travel back to those places, for that matter shellfish like shrimp and crabs are basically giant sea-dwelling insects, but eating insects as a standalone snack when visiting a culture where doing so is common is not the same thing as being conditioned/forced from the top down to replace mammilian/bird (or even reptilian, for you coonasses out there) protein sources with them.

People in places where insect eating is common typically do so as a snack, not as the main protein source for an actual meal let alone replacing all of their animal protein with insects, so the quantities they're eating are low enough that I don't think they typically get those issues.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
There's been a bunch of posts in the past two months from a self-described whistle blower who goes by the code name "Gideon".

Like Snowden blew the whistle on the NSA, he claims to be blowing the whistle on the coming CBDC software with social credit score.

It's pretty shocking stuff and quite black pilling to be honest. Hard to tell if it's real, but there are a few indications that it might be authentic:
  • they had their website yanked like 8chan and Anglin
  • they're getting shadow banned on twitter
  • they mention the virus and the vaccines are a hoax
  • they discuss fake history of world war 2
  • they talk about tractors
  • they say most alt media are fake gatekeepers (ben shapiro, glenn beck, dennis prager, paul joseph watson, among others)
  • they call out the anti white agenda
  • the class system they describe matches Aaron Russo's prediction of the KMA chip
There's more... these are all pretty advanced. Stuff you won't find in the mainstream right, but you'll find them on RVF.

Here's an interview with the guy in 2 parts;

What do you guys think? I'm on the fence about it. Leaning towards probably real.

I have a lot more from them, if there's interest I'll post more.

JGB

Sparrow
Orthodox

Don't mushrooms also contain chitin? Are we sure it's the chitin that's the problem, and not the parasites that tend to infest insects? How can it be safe to eat mushrooms but not insects if it's the chitin?

I know that eating earthworms can be lethal because of parasites that tend to infest them, which can cause major problems in our own bodies.

GlorytoGod

Banned
Orthodox
I think we are very close to the manufactured financial crash part of the great reset that will proceed the introduction of the cbdc and social credit system by a few months. Every one should reduce their risk by taking funds out of the legacy banking system asap.

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
I've eaten crickets and silkworms in Thailand and China respectively and wouldn't have any issue doing so again if I travel back to those places, for that matter shellfish like shrimp and crabs are basically giant sea-dwelling insects, but eating insects as a standalone snack when visiting a culture where doing so is common is not the same thing as being conditioned/forced from the top down to replace mammilian/bird (or even reptilian, for you coonasses out there) protein sources with them.

People in places where insect eating is common typically do so as a snack, not as the main protein source for an actual meal let alone replacing all of their animal protein with insects, so the quantities they're eating are low enough that I don't think they typically get those issues.

I would just a

Looks like some companies are already adding this crap to our food.

They Live

Sparrow
Catholic
I think we are very close to the manufactured financial crash part of the great reset that will proceed the introduction of the cbdc and social credit system by a few months. Every one should reduce their risk by taking funds out of the legacy banking system asap.
Man people are gonna flip out like never seen before!

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic
Update on the above, I've read more of their material and at this point I think it's probably fake. There's a bunch of things that don't quite add up.

I posted the video to get your opinion about it.

The anonymous speaker first tells us all the atrocities that would be expected here in the future and at the end of the speech gives us hope on how to survive in this system.

In essence, his ideas are based on cheating the system. However, when you cheat a system, you also accept its existence at the same time, similar to getting a fake Covid certificate and thus accepting this surveillance system as given at the same time.

Real resistance is not accepting a given system at all instead of tricking it.

traelo

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Don't mushrooms also contain chitin? Are we sure it's the chitin that's the problem, and not the parasites that tend to infest insects? How can it be safe to eat mushrooms but not insects if it's the chitin?

I know that eating earthworms can be lethal because of parasites that tend to infest them, which can cause major problems in our own bodies.
That is addressed in this video posted by @Maddox at 12:50. There are several types of chitins.
Here's another video that shows how they're pushing this stuff on children in classrooms.

William Faulkner

Woodpecker
Orthodox
The 77th General Assembly meeting of world leaders is currently taking place in NYC. They call it 'The Great Debate.' They are discussing how they are going to achieve their goals for 2030. Man made, intentionally created famine looks to be the next main tool for culling the population.

FdGtq2jX0AIlJLF.jpeg

Brother Michael

Banned
Orthodox
Real resistance is not accepting a given system at all instead of tricking it.
St. Elder Paisios advised that the faithful should "buy a little land, learn to grow potatoes, and keep chickens and goats." For the coming persecutions of Christians...and the state of the world in general.

The Saint reposed in 1994 and also foretold of this plague "created in a lab by Americans" and its vaccine and the global mandates for it.

My wife and I have followed his advice. How many others here have also "bugged out" or tried or desire to follow his advice?

Sanctus

Woodpecker
Protestant
St. Elder Paisios advised that the faithful should "buy a little land, learn to grow potatoes, and keep chickens and goats." For the coming persecutions of Christians...and the state of the world in general.

The Saint reposed in 1994 and also foretold of this plague "created in a lab by Americans" and its vaccine and the global mandates for it.

My wife and I have followed his advice. How many others here have also "bugged out" or tried or desire to follow his advice?
Working on it, easier said than done.