"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
At min 24:00 great comparison between the communist demonic methodology and that of the NWO, regardless of whether it's the common cold or climate change or whatever. It's telling to see that this methodology of causing an action, waiting for the response, doubling down on that response (aka come up with vaccine mandates, wait for people to protest, double down on the protesters saying they are the enemy) has been around for long. The communists declared martial law also, aka lockdowns. The key lesson is this: it's a myriad of multiple traps set purposefully by those in power. Nothing ''just happens'', it's all based on methodology.

Garuda

Ostrich
Protestant
Air travel is their next big target.

Remember Raimo Päätalo, the Finnish farmer who built his own plane and flew it around with no aviation or engineering experience.

E7eAXNKUcAkn7-y.jpg

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Air travel is their next big target.

Remember Raimo Päätalo, the Finnish farmer who built his own plane and flew it around with no aviation or engineering experience.

E7eAXNKUcAkn7-y.jpg

It's tremendously interesting. Here at Schiphol, one of the biggest airports in EU, last summer many flights were cancelled due to ''lack of security'' which is an obvious non excuse of course. There were lines of 3-4 hours. Now, they announced that they permanently cancel 30% of the flights. And of course it's presented like oh we're gonna re evaluate next summer blabla, but what it comes down to is that they're just phasing out a lot of airport capacity and before you know, there'll be permanently way less flights than before. Plus prices will go up due to supply and demand. I guess all the 100 eu tickets from AMS to Prague or so were unnecessary to begin with, but now they're consciously tightening the shackles of the slave masses, like they started during the fake pandemic.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
The 77th General Assembly meeting of world leaders is currently taking place in NYC. They call it 'The Great Debate.' They are discussing how they are going to achieve their goals for 2030. Man made, intentionally created famine looks to be the next main tool for culling the population.
I believe they have started "blocking the sun" as Bill Gates announced years ago... another one of their psy opps that was picked up by the Simpsons, where Mr. Burns blocks the sun. Matt Groenig, the creator of the Simpsons was buddy-buddy with Epstein.

Clouds have been very strange this year. There are haarp patterns (strips and waves) in them on most days. I have observed this in Mexico, 5 European countries and currently in Brazil. It's overcast on most days in many parts of Brazil now, not normal for this season. Farmers have told me their crops are late, even normies said it was supposed to be beach season here a month ago already.

Острог

Robin
Orthodox
I believe they have started "blocking the sun" as Bill Gates announced years ago... another one of their psy opps that was picked up by the Simpsons, where Mr. Burns blocks the sun. Matt Groenig, the creator of the Simpsons was buddy-buddy with Epstein.

Clouds have been very strange this year. There are haarp patterns (strips and waves) in them on most days. I have observed this in Mexico, 5 European countries and currently in Brazil. It's overcast on most days in many parts of Brazil now, not normal for this season. Farmers have told me their crops are late, even normies said it was supposed to be beach season here a month ago already.
How could that work?

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
Weather modification is easy, they've been doing it for decades. Cloud seeding and haarp mostly AFAIK. They admit it, too... "stratospheric aerosol injections" are an official thing, so is haarp. All to save us from climate change, of course... and protect crops from hail damage, etc...

I don't have a telegram account at the moment but if I get a chance I'll pick up some of the patents and post them.

GlorytoGod

Banned
Orthodox
The use of weather weapons will significantly ramp up in the coming years specifically targeting parts of the USA and the world that are most resisting the great reset plan. Earth quakes will also greatly increase though I am unsure if they are natural or artificially induced like the weather manipulation.