"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Weather modification is easy, they've been doing it for decades. Cloud seeding and haarp mostly AFAIK. They admit it, too... "stratospheric aerosol injections" are an official thing, so is haarp. All to save us from climate change, of course... and protect crops from hail damage, etc...

I don't have a telegram account at the moment but if I get a chance I'll pick up some of the patents and post them.
They built entire islands in Dubai using weather modification. It definitely exists, but not sure at what scale

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Jay Dyer did a good series on Tragedy and Hope his history on the CFR meetings in the 20th century and description of who were behind the world wars (the (Jewish) bankers). He was an insider so very accurate. The book itself is hugr though so skip that.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
I believe they have started "blocking the sun" as Bill Gates announced years ago... another one of their psy opps that was picked up by the Simpsons, where Mr. Burns blocks the sun. Matt Groenig, the creator of the Simpsons was buddy-buddy with Epstein.

Clouds have been very strange this year. There are haarp patterns (strips and waves) in them on most days. I have observed this in Mexico, 5 European countries and currently in Brazil. It's overcast on most days in many parts of Brazil now, not normal for this season. Farmers have told me their crops are late, even normies said it was supposed to be beach season here a month ago already.
The picture below shows what they seem to be doing... I just took this picture from Google streetview in Tokyo so it's been going on for a while and is worldwide.

These are not natural clouds. They're two-dimensional (flat) and have weird patterns and textures. Looks like some kind of chemical smears. They spread in strange shapes too that look like tentacles.

Sometimes they have rainbow colors in them in random places. Not where the sunlight enters, like is the case with a natural rainbow... it looks more like when there's gasoline in a rain puddle and the chemicals form a rainbow colored pattern.

They can close the sky totally with this technology and someone who's not paying attention will just think "oh it's overcast". This is some of the creepiest shit I've seen, especially because it's obviously global and nobody seems to even be noticing or talking about this.

vc1D5Ic.png

Острог

Robin
Orthodox
The picture below shows what they seem to be doing... I just took this picture from Google streetview in Tokyo so it's been going on for a while and is worldwide.

These are not natural clouds. They're two-dimensional (flat) and have weird patterns and textures. Looks like some kind of chemical smears. They spread in strange shapes too that look like tentacles.

Sometimes they have rainbow colors in them in random places. Not where the sunlight enters, like is the case with a natural rainbow... it looks more like when there's gasoline in a rain puddle and the chemicals form a rainbow colored pattern.

They can close the sky totally with this technology and someone who's not paying attention will just think "oh it's overcast". This is some of the creepiest shit I've seen, especially because it's obviously global and nobody seems to even be noticing or talking about this.

vc1D5Ic.png

sarmaticus

Robin
Orthodox
Speaks for itself, at the right minute. Before this topic, Schwab was incrementally warming up Brin with questions like 4th industrial revolution, AI and where does he see biology and digitalization together..
They were hiding all of this in plain sight for such a long time...But paradoxically they seem to be knowledgeable on their intentions and totally clueless in the same time.

Last edited:

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
My theory is nothing major is going to happen until at least 2025. That's when Biden's first term ends and when they'll really crank things up a notch. They don't want to do anything too drastic while their puppet is still in there, so until then we'll slowly tiptoe more and more into clown world.

Острог

Robin
Orthodox
Why should they worry when they can just steal another election? The Davos mob has no choice but go full steam ahead. Time is their enemy.

This appears to be a portrayal of what awaits the damned in hell. This is much worse than anything Dante ever envisioned. :oops:
This is no way to live. I will never adapt to this, they have to kill me.

Last edited:

SpyofMoses

Robin
Protestant
My theory is nothing major is going to happen until at least 2025. That's when Biden's first term ends and when they'll really crank things up a notch. They don't want to do anything too drastic while their puppet is still in there, so until then we'll slowly tiptoe more and more into clown world.
I want to believe.
The more time I have to prepare the better!

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Why should they worry when they can just steal another election? The Davos mob has no choice but go full steam ahead. Time is their enemy.

They've played that hand already, unlikely they try to play it two elections in a row. I think they get all their ducks in a row, during Biden's term (rejoining the Paris Accord, etc.) and just like during the last year of Trump's election they had half the country on fire, during the next President's term (who will most likely be a Republican) is when they'll really ramp it all up. In order to completely restructure the global system they have to first destroy the old one. It's all just theory though, maybe next year is when it really hits the fan, who knows.

ISR92

Sparrow
Air travel is their next big target.

Remember Raimo Päätalo, the Finnish farmer who built his own plane and flew it around with no aviation or engineering experience.

E7eAXNKUcAkn7-y.jpg

I call BS on this. They WANT people to fly around. This is so Westerners can inter-breed. Can you imagine how many mixed kids there will be in the future? Another thing to consider is that this 'movement' if you can call it that, will result in significantly better overall human genetics because women will only have children with the men that meet their standards. So there will be a lot of unhappy "surplus" people, women and men alike in the coming decades. This is why we need religion.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

Eh the only caviat to that is the convid hoax.... remember them all checking in with their drone phones? I do. In fact there are many NPCs here in countryside Australia still wearing a mask...... in their cars.... alone.