"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
This is always the first reaction. People were ''appaled'' first too when homosexuality was legalized, or when migration started, but then over time it just becomes normalized and new generations won't know anything different.

traelo

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
This is always the first reaction. People were ''appaled'' first too when homosexuality was legalized, or when migration started, but then over time it just becomes normalized and new generations won't know anything different.
When was homosexuality first legalized though? I thought it used to be illegal but somewhat tolerated before the 2003 Supreme Court case.

GlorytoGod

Banned
Orthodox
I call BS on this. They WANT people to fly around. This is so Westerners can inter-breed. Can you imagine how many mixed kids there will be in the future? Another thing to consider is that this 'movement' if you can call it that, will result in significantly better overall human genetics because women will only have children with the men that meet their standards. So there will be a lot of unhappy "surplus" people, women and men alike in the coming decades. This is why we need religion.
Sadly you are incorrect. Stopping people from moving around is part of the plan, not just international air travel but just leaving your local district even. And although the plan will FAIL by the end of the decade and the travel bans will be short lived, the sterilizing and depopulation parts of the plan will, for better or worse, have very long lasting consequences for humanity. The global population will be massively reduced and in 15 years when the world is back on track, births of healthy human babies will be celebrated far and wide.

But you are correct that movement of people creates better genetics, not because women will select who meets their standards, which they always do. But because mixed race children have superior immune systems as there seems to be a intelligent selection of genes from both parents at conception and the wider the selection the better.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I call BS on this. They WANT people to fly around. This is so Westerners can inter-breed. Can you imagine how many mixed kids there will be in the future? Another thing to consider is that this 'movement' if you can call it that, will result in significantly better overall human genetics because women will only have children with the men that meet their standards. So there will be a lot of unhappy "surplus" people, women and men alike in the coming decades. This is why we need religion.
Nah, if only they want anything they want a oneway shipping movement to the West from other parts of the world to destabilize. People flying around for entertainment etc is about to be greatly diminished, which we've already seen starting. Part of the slavegrid: keep people in one place, especially in big cities, so they can be easily tracked and traced.

iguanagreen

Chicken
Other Christian
People flying around for entertainment etc is about to be greatly diminished, which we've already seen starting.
Unlikely. The actual cost to run an airline as a profitable business, is ridiculous. If the true cost of airport maintenance, jetfuel, plane cost, etc were reflected in ticket prices - few people would be able to afford to fly. It'd cost a minimum of $1000 p/hr.

This is why most functioning airlines are run by central planners who print money professionally. The day cheap airfare goes away - governments lose significant power. In Europe today, cheap RyanAir is the new bread & circus to distract the masses.

Whether international movement is getting harder or easier is tough to say. Latin America for example is quite open these days, but the Spanish & Portuguese kept it closed for centuries, you weren't getting into the new world without a license from ~1500-1800 & their waters were tightly controlled. In the US, it was much easier to migrate to the US in 1700 or 1800 than it is today. Russia has always been closed, one of the tsar's would have needed to invite you.

ISR92

Sparrow
Nah, if only they want anything they want a oneway shipping movement to the West from other parts of the world to destabilize. People flying around for entertainment etc is about to be greatly diminished, which we've already seen starting. Part of the slavegrid: keep people in one place, especially in big cities, so they can be easily tracked and traced.
No chance. Part of the brainwashing machine perpetrated by the Chewish (are we not allowed to say Jewish? lol) cabal is convincing people, particularly women, to live a hedonistic life of travel and casual sex (since you're far away and nobody will find out). Long-term perhaps, but short to medium term travel by airplane is here to stay.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic

In the end the truth wins.

The sin is so big, the LGBTQ crowd rather kill themselves, than ask God for forgiveness.

4x the amount of suicides vs heterosexuals

iguanagreen

Chicken
Other Christian
I'm still very curious what happened in Feb 2022. I'm not buying that Putin ended this, Lord knows a bunch of Ukrainian women would have gladly vax'd/masked up in Europe.

Certain forces unite, they coral all the nation states of the world to destroy their economies, halt transport, etc. I didn't like it, but it certainly was impressive what they managed to pull off. I'd have never guessed it was possible.

Then in February, from one week to the next, all that hard work, with no doubt many years of preparation, negotiations - straight down the toilet. The parts of the world that weren't normal, quickly tried to forget what happened & get back to 2019 ASAP.

My gut tells me WEF is a 1 hit wonder, a 1 trick pony. When you want to implement a global social credit, health dictatorship, you only get 1 chance to get that right, there are no do overs. Not saying 2025 or 2030 won't be wild, but I can't see anymore health stuff.

I'm still very curious as to who called it all off & why, what was their rationale for ending it? Unfortunately we'll probably never know.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm still very curious what happened in Feb 2022. I'm not buying that Putin ended this, Lord knows a bunch of Ukrainian women would have gladly vax'd/masked up in Europe.

Certain forces unite, they coral all the nation states of the world to destroy their economies, halt transport, etc. I didn't like it, but it certainly was impressive what they managed to pull off. I'd have never guessed it was possible.

Then in February, from one week to the next, all that hard work, with no doubt many years of preparation, negotiations - straight down the toilet. The parts of the world that weren't normal, quickly tried to forget what happened & get back to 2019 ASAP.

My gut tells me WEF is a 1 hit wonder, a 1 trick pony. When you want to implement a global social credit, health dictatorship, you only get 1 chance to get that right, there are no do overs. Not saying 2025 or 2030 won't be wild, but I can't see anymore health stuff.

I'm still very curious as to who called it all off & why, what was their rationale for ending it? Unfortunately we'll probably never know.

You think everything is back to 2019 levels!? I dont know where you live but here its still a "state of emergency" due to the hoax where cops can walk in your house without a warrant and take your phone, computer... or YOU away if theres a preceived "health violation". I still cant get my job back without the killshot. Maybe look at the bigger picture, all pawns are in place.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
In the end the truth wins.

The sin is so big, the LGBTQ crowd rather kill themselves, than ask God for forgiveness.

4x the amount of suicides vs heterosexuals

For trannies it's even worse, about 50% suicide try rate. Did you know being a tranny was considered a mental health distortion since forever, until a decade ago? It was called gender identity disorder. Now it's merely called gender dysphoria, aka dissatisfaction with one's gender. It's not a disorder now anymore. The regime wants you to be sick, that's how the whole system is set up: from the things you buy, the food you eat, the entertainment you watch, the identifications you have, how you view yourself. The more sicker you can be, the more it will be promoted, with the hope of the system that you'll either dabble in confusion and darkness, or commit suicide as a result of it. That's the whole game of our modern society, modern society summed up in 1 sentence.

Gender dysphoria (GD) is the distress a person experiences due to a mismatch between their gender identity—their personal sense of their own gender—and their sex assigned at birth.[5][6] The diagnostic label gender identity disorder (GID) was used until 2013 with the release of the diagnostic manual DSM-5. The condition was renamed to remove the stigma associated with the term disorder.[7]

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

The scamdemic was simply the first jolt to the collective consciousness of the world in terms of perception of reality. Its the foundation for the premise that disruptive changes are not only possible but inevitable. Lock downs > supply chain disruptions > inflation> energy shortages. etc. All these things are stressors on the global conciousness that cumulatively will cause “pain” Once enough stress is applied there will be ready acceptance if not downright demand for “ change” . And of course GloHo will be more than happy to step in and “save the world”.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
If not posted already.

Yeah a well known scenario. They've written a lot of scenario's/whitepapers on it to lay out all the scenario's. I can't recall the names but some digging and you'll get there, just like SPARS 2025, Rockefeller paper operation lockstep, and documents like Clade X or Dark Winter were the foundational preparational documents for corona. Also, Event 201 was the live roleplay final rehearsal a few weeks before corona was launched (first notification of a corona case at 31 december 2019 in China, so that at 1st of January they could start the propaganda machine, as the plan was to do so in 2020, so at the start of the new year was the project launch date). They are doing events too to prepare for the global internet shutdown, and maybe the electricity grid too. It's called event Polygon, you can look it up. It's about bringing all the major actors globally together to talk about ''what they'd do'' if the system went down due to ''hacking'' or a cyber attack. Personally I think the global shutdown of the internet will be one of the 2 next scenario's along with the fake alien invasion, of which there's a thread in deep forum. We can see this already in the last 2 years, where regularly there are global outages of apps for example, last week an example was the global outage of whatsapp, which means they're practicing the outaging, and also already testing the waters a bit what happens when that happens, how the public will respond to it, so they can update their models even better in real time.

sarmaticus

Robin
Orthodox
If not posted already.

This is a pretty old video of the psycho. They were cooking this cyberattack for a while now. I remember (((Checkpoint Software))) hooked nosed CEO/founder shilling ze cyberattacks at (((CNN))) multiple times last year. I think that's why Soros who needs no introduction was crying like a baby in his last speech at Davos this year. Russia's attack on Ukraine messed the timing on their plans a lot. That does not mean they can't execute on this cyberattack plan this coming winter/spring though.

Last edited: