"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

LothropStoddard

Pigeon
Trad Catholic
For trannies it's even worse, about 50% suicide try rate. Did you know being a tranny was considered a mental health distortion since forever, until a decade ago? It was called gender identity disorder. Now it's merely called gender dysphoria, aka dissatisfaction with one's gender. It's not a disorder now anymore. The regime wants you to be sick, that's how the whole system is set up: from the things you buy, the food you eat, the entertainment you watch, the identifications you have, how you view yourself. The more sicker you can be, the more it will be promoted, with the hope of the system that you'll either dabble in confusion and darkness, or commit suicide as a result of it. That's the whole game of our modern society, modern society summed up in 1 sentence.

Gender dysphoria (GD) is the distress a person experiences due to a mismatch between their gender identity—their personal sense of their own gender—and their sex assigned at birth.[5][6] The diagnostic label gender identity disorder (GID) was used until 2013 with the release of the diagnostic manual DSM-5. The condition was renamed to remove the stigma associated with the term disorder.[7]

For trannies it's even worse, about 50% suicide try rate. Did you know being a tranny was considered a mental health distortion since forever, until a decade ago? It was called gender identity disorder. Now it's merely called gender dysphoria, aka dissatisfaction with one's gender. It's not a disorder now anymore. The regime wants you to be sick, that's how the whole system is set up: from the things you buy, the food you eat, the entertainment you watch, the identifications you have, how you view yourself. The more sicker you can be, the more it will be promoted, with the hope of the system that you'll either dabble in confusion and darkness, or commit suicide as a result of it. That's the whole game of our modern society, modern society summed up in 1 sentence.

Gender dysphoria (GD) is the distress a person experiences due to a mismatch between their gender identity—their personal sense of their own gender—and their sex assigned at birth.[5][6] The diagnostic label gender identity disorder (GID) was used until 2013 with the release of the diagnostic manual DSM-5. The condition was renamed to remove the stigma associated with the term disorder.[7]
Your post has me thinking about the nature of stigma which in my view hearkens to nature "red in tooth and claw." Stigma is just nature's reaction to aberration. Why shouldn't someone have to wear the mark, the hair shirt, the dunce cap? The left of is forever trying to "remove the stigma" of this or that in order to normalize everything they please.

jollycynic

Robin
Protestant
This is a pretty old video of the psycho. They were cooking this cyberattack for a while now. I remember (((Checkpoint Software))) hooked nosed CEO/founder shilling ze cyberattacks at (((CNN))) multiple times last year. I think that's why Soros who needs no introduction was crying like a baby in his last speech at Davos this year. Russia's attack on Ukraine messed the timing on their plans a lot. That does not mean they can't execute on this cyberattack plan this coming winter/spring though.

This will be done in order to justify internet ID and the end of anonymity

M'bare

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
This will be done in order to justify internet ID and the end of anonymity

Can't forget the Solarwinds hack either. Little has been talked about regarding any follow-up on that. So many high level areas hacked...they may just be waiting for the right moment to pull the plug or something else.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I'm still very curious what happened in Feb 2022. I'm not buying that Putin ended this, Lord knows a bunch of Ukrainian women would have gladly vax'd/masked up in Europe.

Certain forces unite, they coral all the nation states of the world to destroy their economies, halt transport, etc. I didn't like it, but it certainly was impressive what they managed to pull off. I'd have never guessed it was possible.

Then in February, from one week to the next, all that hard work, with no doubt many years of preparation, negotiations - straight down the toilet. The parts of the world that weren't normal, quickly tried to forget what happened & get back to 2019 ASAP.

My gut tells me WEF is a 1 hit wonder, a 1 trick pony. When you want to implement a global social credit, health dictatorship, you only get 1 chance to get that right, there are no do overs. Not saying 2025 or 2030 won't be wild, but I can't see anymore health stuff.

I'm still very curious as to who called it all off & why, what was their rationale for ending it? Unfortunately we'll probably never know.

You think everything is back to 2019 levels!? I dont know where you live but here its still a "state of emergency" due to the hoax where cops can walk in your house without a warrant and take your phone, computer... or YOU away if theres a preceived "health violation". I still cant get my job back without the killshot. Maybe look at the bigger picture, all pawns are in place.

I appreciate the optimism of anyone believing that the virus regime is over, but I think that this viewpoint demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of the situation.

Exhibit A: https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/22...s-and-legally-binding-global-pandemic-treaty/

To summarize, the EU has openly discussed its willingness to bring back every feature of the tyrannical and ineffective virus containment measures including house arrests, useless face obstructors, restriction of gathering, digital injection passports, and disseminating propaganda which encourages people to receive injections. Most disturbing of all is the EU's willingness to hand over sovreignty to the WHO and to funnel vast sums of money to this organization.

Let's call the WHO for what it is - a subsidiary of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. BMGF is its main source of funding, and recent events prove beyond any doubt that it does only as its master (Little Bill Shill) bids. This same master is experimenting with tick and mosquito-borne pathogens among others, and has probably already released some on the unsuspecting populace. He has openly discussed the next pandemic and we can only take him at his word.

Exhibit B: https://www.gbnews.uk/gb-views/a-da...ll-be-bringing-popcorn-says-mark-dolan/374761
Discussion of the measures already being implemented in the UK in advance of another round of restrictions.

Exhibit C: hysteria measures are still in full effect in hospital systems here in the U.S. In a two-tiered system, the untainted and barefaced have fewer treatments options. But, the nonsensical measures apply to contractors as well. You can't enter many hospitals to inspect for termites or sell medical equipment if you're uninjected.

Exhibit D: Wellness camps are built and ready to receive prisoners...I mean patients throughout the developed world.

Exhibit E: Millions of people are barred from employment and suffer discrimination as a result of refusing dangerous experimental medical treatments.

Exhibit F: Canada.

The list goes on - this doesn't look like "over" to me. I've discussed previously how the demented American bumbler in chief's declaration that the pandemic is over is strong evidence for the opposite being the case. What we're seeing now is a strategic retreat, not a surrender. Here in the US, we can expect ramping up of hysteria and restrictions once the dust has settled from the upcoming round of phony elections.

They are regrouping and taking advantage of the inability of the masses to stomach any more virus hysteria. They've set up numerous distractions including the shiny new war in Eastern Europe while they continue to draw up plans for virus tyranny. Their propaganda outlets are already letting out a slow trickle of demoralizing lies foreshadowing another dark winter of death. The tap will be loosened further as the days get shorter in the Northern hemisphere and a barrage of confusing obfuscations about "cases", "deaths", and "hospitalizations" will be unleashed.

The optimism is nice, but there's no evidence to support it. Instead, I encourage everyone to look at the signs around them and to prepare for what they've made clear enough is soon to come.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Instead of giving traffic fines, UAE cops send SMS warnings for minor violations​

The Abu Dhabi campaign aims to alert motorists of the importance of following traffic regulations and encourage positive behaviour on the roads​

Abu Dhabi Police on Wednesday said that it had issued 25,383 warning messages to drivers instead of traffic violations during the first half of 2022.

It explained that the initiative to replace minor traffic violations with warning messages for offending motorists is an awareness tool aimed at alerting violators of the importance of following traffic regulations, and reviewing negative traffic behaviours.

According to a statement by the Abu Dhabi Media Office, the SMS campaign is intended to encourage positive driving behaviour on the emirate's roads.

The statement adds that the campaign does not cover severe traffic violations, including running of red lights, over-tinted windows, and exceeding maximum speed limits.

image.png

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I appreciate the optimism of anyone believing that the virus regime is over, but I think that this viewpoint demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of the situation.

Exhibit A: https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/22...s-and-legally-binding-global-pandemic-treaty/

To summarize, the EU has openly discussed its willingness to bring back every feature of the tyrannical and ineffective virus containment measures including house arrests, useless face obstructors, restriction of gathering, digital injection passports, and disseminating propaganda which encourages people to receive injections. Most disturbing of all is the EU's willingness to hand over sovreignty to the WHO and to funnel vast sums of money to this organization.

Let's call the WHO for what it is - a subsidiary of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. BMGF is its main source of funding, and recent events prove beyond any doubt that it does only as its master (Little Bill Shill) bids. This same master is experimenting with tick and mosquito-borne pathogens among others, and has probably already released some on the unsuspecting populace. He has openly discussed the next pandemic and we can only take him at his word.

Exhibit B: https://www.gbnews.uk/gb-views/a-da...ll-be-bringing-popcorn-says-mark-dolan/374761
Discussion of the measures already being implemented in the UK in advance of another round of restrictions.

Exhibit C: hysteria measures are still in full effect in hospital systems here in the U.S. In a two-tiered system, the untainted and barefaced have fewer treatments options. But, the nonsensical measures apply to contractors as well. You can't enter many hospitals to inspect for termites or sell medical equipment if you're uninjected.

Exhibit D: Wellness camps are built and ready to receive prisoners...I mean patients throughout the developed world.

Exhibit E: Millions of people are barred from employment and suffer discrimination as a result of refusing dangerous experimental medical treatments.

Exhibit F: Canada.

The list goes on - this doesn't look like "over" to me. I've discussed previously how the demented American bumbler in chief's declaration that the pandemic is over is strong evidence for the opposite being the case. What we're seeing now is a strategic retreat, not a surrender. Here in the US, we can expect ramping up of hysteria and restrictions once the dust has settled from the upcoming round of phony elections.

They are regrouping and taking advantage of the inability of the masses to stomach any more virus hysteria. They've set up numerous distractions including the shiny new war in Eastern Europe while they continue to draw up plans for virus tyranny. Their propaganda outlets are already letting out a slow trickle of demoralizing lies foreshadowing another dark winter of death. The tap will be loosened further as the days get shorter in the Northern hemisphere and a barrage of confusing obfuscations about "cases", "deaths", and "hospitalizations" will be unleashed.

The optimism is nice, but there's no evidence to support it. Instead, I encourage everyone to look at the signs around them and to prepare for what they've made clear enough is soon to come.
They can bring back all with a finger snap. In fact the masses who subordinated are trained now to do so so it will be easier. There will be a bigger group now who sees what's up compared to last year though. And even though e.g. in the NL allegedly 90percent took the jungle juice, the remaining 10 were adamant even in face of the threat of 2G aka not being allowed to go to work without the juice. Hence I'm optimistic that this group will keep standing and 10 percent adamant resistance is worth more than 90 percent folding.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

Translation: the Netherlands is now going to confiscate farms. Why? Because they're too close to their designated "nature reserves". It took them 105 years but they're at it again...

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Bugs blended up with soy oil, and then more soy in the form of "cheese."

I think they're going to start putting bug flour in everything because, I bet there was a time where soy wasn't in everything. Now it's in everything to the point where you can hardly escape it. Even by just eating a chicken, you will be getting some impact, since that chicken is likely fed soy and corn and so its fat composition is higher in PUFA. I think it will be the same with bugs, they will start popping up in everything.

Bugs blended up with soy oil, and then more soy in the form of "cheese."

I think they're going to start putting bug flour in everything because, I bet there was a time where soy wasn't in everything. Now it's in everything to the point where you can hardly escape it. Even by just eating a chicken, you will be getting some impact, since that chicken is likely fed soy and corn and so its fat composition is higher in PUFA. I think it will be the same with bugs, they will start popping up in everything.

As more people become aware of and try to avoid stuff like soy bean oil in packaged foods I reckon they're gonna either rollback labelling rules or just outright lie about the ingredients.