Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
This may have been posted before.

V6H9zIBZzylM.jpeg

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

A lot of people sense that they are being left behind and left out of the story, even if their material conditions are still relatively good. In the 20th century, what was common to all the stories — the liberal, the fascist, the communist — is that the big heroes of the story were the common people, not necessarily all people, but if you lived, say, in the Soviet Union in the 1930s, life was very grim, but when you looked at the propaganda posters on the walls that depicted the glorious future, you were there. You looked at the posters which showed steel workers and farmers in heroic poses, and it was obvious that this is the future.

Now, when people look at the posters on the walls, or listen to TED talks, they hear a lot of these these big ideas and big words about machine learning and genetic engineering and blockchain and globalization, and they are not there. They are no longer part of the story of the future, and I think that — again, this is a hypothesis — if I try to understand and to connect to the deep resentment of people, in many places around the world, part of what might be going there is people realize — and they’re correct in thinking that — that, ‘The future doesn’t need me. You have all these smart people in California and in New York and in Beijing, and they are planning this amazing future with artificial intelligence and bio-engineering and in global connectivity and whatnot, and they don’t need me. Maybe if they are nice, they will throw some crumbs my way like universal basic income,’ but it’s much worse psychologically to feel that you are useless than to feel that you are exploited.

If you go back to the middle of the 20th century — and it doesn’t matter if you’re in the United States with Roosevelt, or if you’re in Germany with Hitler, or even in the USSR with Stalin — and you think about building the future, then your building materials are those millions of people who are working hard in the factories, in the farms, the soldiers. You need them. You don’t have any kind of future without them.

king bast

Woodpecker
Protestant
If I try to understand and to connect to the deep resentment of people, in many places around the world, part of what might be going there is people realize — and they’re correct in thinking that — that, ‘The future doesn’t need me. You have all these smart people in California and in New York and in Beijing, and they are planning this amazing future with artificial intelligence and bio-engineering and in global connectivity and whatnot, and they don’t need me

I thought this guy was supposed to be smart? If this is his genuine take, he's missed by a mile.

I look at "all these smart people in California and in New York and in Beijing" and think - you idiots! They need me more than ever, to ensure their unbridled idiocy doesnt lead to extinction. Thats where we'd end up if we were all as "smart" as these jabbie midwits.

All the hype around these things is just that - hype. I don't think I've ever heard anything even mildly interesting or exciting about any of these fields. Im still more excited about getting the flying cars we were promised 30 or more years ago, than I am about AI or the internet of things, or any of this other nonsense. What is there to be excited about? Did they ever even bother to tell us how these things are supposed to make our lives better?

kurtybro

Woodpecker
I thought this guy was supposed to be smart? If this is his genuine take, he's missed by a mile.

I look at "all these smart people in California and in New York and in Beijing" and think - you idiots! They need me more than ever, to ensure their unbridled idiocy doesnt lead to extinction. Thats where we'd end up if we were all as "smart" as these jabbie midwits.

All the hype around these things is just that - hype. I don't think I've ever heard anything even mildly interesting or exciting about any of these fields. Im still more excited about getting the flying cars we were promised 30 or more years ago, than I am about AI or the internet of things, or any of this other nonsense. What is there to be excited about? Did they ever even bother to tell us how these things are supposed to make our lives better?

I think his point was the majority of people's lives are barreling towards redundancy so why would "they" worry about making quality of life better? It's not about getting ordinary people to feel excited. On the contrary, they instead seek to constrain and diminish life to ensure a corresponding decline in population and thus diminish resource usage/waste and all the rest of it. People are the carbon they wish to reduce.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

It makes sense. For a long time the tin foil hay people were ranting how they will be spying on you through your washing machine and your Zuckbook data is all handed over to the NSA.

Norms have been desensitised to the machinations "going under the skin". They'll take whatever they are told, just to stick it to dangerous anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
All of those are crazy. Ukraine, global world order, climate "crisis", food crisis, outlook of the recession (they admit it, lol) ... and the next pandemic.

Taking guesses now, how dangerous will that next one be. A real one, but affecting less people, like the hemorrhagic fever viruses?

jollycynic

Robin
Protestant
All of those are crazy. Ukraine, global world order, climate "crisis", food crisis, outlook of the recession (they admit it, lol) ... and the next pandemic.

Taking guesses now, how dangerous will that next one be. A real one, but affecting less people, like the hemorrhagic fever viruses?

I still don't think they'll ever intentionally release a disease with real mortality risk. Too much chance of losing critical personnel in short supply/hard to replace specialties and seeing their own lavish standard of living damaged. Above all, they will never risk one instant of discomfort for themselves. It's far easier to cause a panic, control the narrative, and direct good or bad lots of the next jab to where they can or can not afford critical losses.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I still don't think they'll ever intentionally release a disease with real mortality risk. Too much chance of losing critical personnel in short supply/hard to replace specialties and seeing their own lavish standard of living damaged. Above all, they will never risk one instant of discomfort for themselves. It's far easier to cause a panic, control the narrative, and direct good or bad lots of the next jab to where they can or can not afford critical losses.
I agree with this, which points to the fact that the real disease is the willingly taken injection, far better since you get everyone to agree to worse health, increasing mortality, and greater "profits." All the while, the elites aren't subject to an actually deadly virus. Genius.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
There's people I know who say "well if the jab kills us all maybe that's better for the earth". Sometimes I don't disagree and then I pray to God as I cannot let my mind wander off like that.

It really is a death cult, we're now way past cognitive dissonance and have entered MK-Ultra non grata.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
A type of replacement is definitely going to happen, whether we call that zombie-ism (welfare or subsistence-livers off the gov't), casualties to war (including civil or local), or famine, bioweapons, elite manipulation, or all of the above. These types vastly overstate how useful machines are without people though, beyond their overestimation of AI and technology in general.

I'd have to ask or research what Jay Dyer says again about the number of people that is actually desired by these foul, repugnant elite. I think most say more than the Georgia Guidestones number of 500 million, though, if I recall correctly. I see a few places where the claim is a reduction by 90%, so that would be a remnant of about 800 million.