"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Mass extinction caused by climate change.

"...If we continue this by 2070 3 billion people will live in uninhabitable zones"- Smart sounding brown lady with British accent

firefly-serenity.gif

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

I think that the WEF gets a ton of media attention and can therefore influence people to think change is necessary. It's not entirely safe and benign. But I do agree that the rot is vast and from within. Most of us see this daily in real life in one form or another.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
One note on the population agenda:

This thing has a long, long, occult history. If you have read the Atrahasis, their flood story is that the Ancient Sumerian God "Enlil" had decided that humans had become too numerous and "noisy" so he decided to get rid of them.

The name has some fairly significant connections to the current occult elites, and is related to Baa'l/Moloch either by blood or in some cases it is believed that Enlin is the same entity as one of these gods (Also Thor/Zeus).

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
3 days into the meeting of the world elites.

Ironic how after all this talk of white privilege and systemic racism we still ended up with a bunch of white folks deciding the fate of the world

Yeah it's white men and Jewish (semi-white) men. No African, Latino or Asian is in the top echelons of the global elite who are calling the shots, that's a certainty.

Yeagerist

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
Yeah it's white men and Jewish (semi-white) men. No African, Latino or Asian is in the top echelons of the global elite who are calling the shots, that's a certainty.
I want for some time now to write about this class of the liberal white ruling class positioned just under the Zionists on the global power hierarchy, and by that I don't just mean people like Klaus and Gates but also generally the affluent white voters living in privileged areas who vote for leftist policies (the ones mostly found on the northern coastal regions in the US).

This can explain why the globohomo-directed foreign policies of the West still reeks of "white imperialism" (as far as the non-Western world is concerned) while domestically they're systematically eroding white social cohesion with "diversity," "multiculturalism" and mass migration. And this explains that resistance to the NWO from the Chinese, Arab and African perspectives are still framed in a Marxist-like narrative of white oppression, and political correctness is still seen as yet another means of Western colonialism instead of a product of cultural Marxism, e.g. the gay propaganda offensive against Qatar.

It's not a conspiracy theory when they're the ones saying it.