"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

ginsu

Kingfisher
Other Christian
That's it.

As a politician you are given a choice.

Serve the people or the international order.

If you serve the international order you will invited to great events, flown in private jets to cool places, to discuss global topics, climate change, poverty, peace, you will sleep in great hotels, can party with all the other global leaders, get drunk, have infinite sex, if you bring the international agenda after your life in politics, you receive a job at the world bank the FED, the UN, a driver, a beautiful house, a network of people, the media will say you are a top 100 young leaders, a change maker, they will write flattering bio-pics how you from your youth developed this sense of value and righteousness which you are now allowed to share with the world, you will wear great suits, and most women will say "who is that man?", everywhere you go banks, corporates, you will received with grace and respect.

If you choose to serve the people, the media will say you are a populist, "just saying what the people want" to rob them after, they will find pictures of you drunk on the streets, or doing drugs, you will be mocked by your opponents "he has no vision, we need to take a broader perspective beyond our borders", you will not be invited to cool international events, you will be threatened and need security to walk around day and night in your country, some people will like you but most will hate you, parroting what the media said: "this guy is a nazi you shouldn't vote for him", after your life in politics no corporate business or government agency will hire you as you are risky asset to them, the media and opponents (and therefore the people) will make you feel you are not to be take seriously.

What road do you choose young man? What do you want your life to be?
you have a great way with words. one interesting observation, it seems that almost all who choose the first option look like despicable cowardly and weak creatures. While the second is ussually chosen by strong, respectable looking persons. Why arent there more attractive people chosing the first option ?.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

Dude the way he speaks English is like Super Mario stereotyping the Italian way of speaking English :laughter: It's over the top and grotesque like a comedy lol.

Anyways he's a big gofer for the WEF. Walks around with his WEF bag all the time.

WEF-tas-mark-rutte.jpg

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic

Lab-grown meat could be 25 times worse for the climate than beef

Analysis finds the carbon footprint of cultivated meat is likely to be higher than beef if
current production methods are scaled up because they are still highly energy-intensive

Are the terms "could" and "if" an indicator that lab-grown meat does not really exist?
I'm also struggling with the narrative of printed meat that isn't meat at all, just some soy-based crap?

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Dude the way he speaks English is like Super Mario stereotyping the Italian way of speaking English :laughter: It's over the top and grotesque like a comedy lol.

Anyways he's a big gofer for the WEF. Walks around with his WEF bag all the time.

WEF-tas-mark-rutte.jpg
Ha! To me, his Dutch accent doesn't sound that unusual, although perhaps a little stronger than some. It's funny that it sounds so strong to you as a native Dutch speaker. I will say that I've sometimes met Dutch people speaking English with no perceivable accent to my ear, such that I thought they were American. The Dutch usually do speak English very well.

On a side note, I wonder why a Dutch person speaking English sounds similar to an American, instead of sounding British?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Ha! To me, his Dutch accent doesn't sound that unusual, although perhaps a little stronger than some. It's funny that it sounds so strong to you as a native Dutch speaker. I will say that I've sometimes met Dutch people speaking English with no perceivable accent to my ear, such that I thought they were American. The Dutch usually do speak English very well.

On a side note, I wonder why a Dutch person speaking English sounds similar to an American, instead of sounding British?
It's complete cringe to me. Hie saunds laaik de typpikel dutsj spieker joe woed imadjin. Netherlands Dutch is a very flat language so it coincides more with American English. British obviously being more a singing language variety in tone. Flemish (Belgian) Dutch is more a singing language too, their English sounds more British. I think because they're more influenced by French.

Mrredsquare

Crow
Other Christian

Analysis finds the carbon footprint of cultivated meat is likely to be higher than beef if
current production methods are scaled up because they are still highly energy-intensive

Are the terms "could" and "if" an indicator that lab-grown meat does not really exist?
I'm also struggling with the narrative of printed meat that isn't meat at all, just some soy-based crap?
It's just GMO toxic, cancer causing sludge.

HymnsToOurLady

Pigeon
Orthodox

Lab-grown meat is an abomination, a perversion of God's creations to suit our distorted human pride. Every transhumanist invention acts as a mini-tower of Babel, in which man declares that God's works are inherently flawed or evil, and only by man's own wisdom can he perfect God's creation. Truly satanic.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Could be more fear-mongering.

Min 1:

I personally think the fake cyber attack/complete internet shutdown will be the next pawn they'll move on the grand chessboard. It's fairly obvious in how they're announcing it, and have been doing so for a couple of years. What's the other scenario? The fake alien landing? Sure a possibility, but I think that's reserved for later. Or another corona kind of thing/illness? I don't think that'll have the exact same effect as the last fake pandemic, for people may be a bit tired and be like there we go again. Nah something fresh and new like a complete global shutdown of the internet or a fake cyber attack on a smaller scale will be something new and therefore probably more impactful and effective.

Mrredsquare

Crow
Other Christian
Min 1:

I personally think the fake cyber attack/complete internet shutdown will be the next pawn they'll move on the grand chessboard. It's fairly obvious in how they're announcing it, and have been doing so for a couple of years. What's the other scenario? The fake alien landing? Sure a possibility, but I think that's reserved for later. Or another corona kind of thing/illness? I don't think that'll have the exact same effect as the last fake pandemic, for people may be a bit tired and be like there we go again. Nah something fresh and new like a complete global shutdown of the internet or a fake cyber attack on a smaller scale will be something new and therefore probably more impactful and effective.

The grand chessboard can move anyway it wants - There will be multiple psy-op's at once to keep the masses fooled emotionally.

The cyber-attack is gong to be the one that changes the financial systems of the World with digital ID's for the unsuspecting populace - They may even steal a large percentage of money from us peasants to cause more chaos and with that comes order.

Either scenario is possible at this moment in time = Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Tom Slick

Pelican
Orthodox
One of the overall, high-priority goals for the WEF/globalists is a technological control grid that needs electricity for all of its functions, both for the controllers and the controlled. Power outages don't fit into this and besides, there are many other ways to frighten people into submission, such as white supremacy neon-nah-zee turrists and made-up pathogens, as well as cyber attacks that get a lot of headlines, but don't effect surveillance.