"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
When the consolidation is complete there will be no more need for governments at all since The Corporations will handle everything for everyone.

The elite (aka "Executive" class) will be in charge of the 6 Global Corporations

ENERGY,
TRANSPORT,
FOOD,
HOUSING,
SERVICES
LUXURY

No more wars, no more stress, ...hell no more pesky choices or decisions. You'll be assigned a job, mate, home, ...everything. All for the common best

This might all sound familiar to film buffs

At least there will be a new blood sport sport that proles can vent vicariously through

p4677_v_v8_ac.jpg

Thats ROLLERBALL (1975) ....(not that 2002 abomination. Everyone involved in that deserves to be turned into Soylent Green...by the way, that reminds me)

But even then...a hero will rise

stilldt

Sparrow
When the consolidation is complete there will be no more need for governments at all since The Corporations will handle everything for everyone.

The elite (aka "Executive" class) will be in charge of the 6 Global Corporations

ENERGY,
TRANSPORT,
FOOD,
HOUSING,
SERVICES
LUXURY

No more wars, no more stress, ...hell no more pesky choices or decisions. You'll be assigned a job, mate, home, ...everything. All for the common best

This might all sound familiar to film buffs

At least there will be a new blood sport sport that proles can vent vicariously through

p4677_v_v8_ac.jpg

Thats ROLLERBALL (1975) ....(not that 2002 abomination. Everyone involved in that deserves to be turned into Soylent Green...by the way, that reminds me)

Now we're talking. THX### also had new drugs and jerkoff machines. But Robert Duvall got too horny and brought it all down. Boners FTW.

Arado

Pelican
Gold Member
Interesting video on this from Austrian economics perspective. But can anyone concretely give a vision for what this future will look like? So far sounds very ambiguous - everything we hate - globalism, giant corporations, social justice, surveillance/tracking, etc but how will this gel with a nationalist China rising?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
T
I read a lot of financial blogs and have seen references to a reset, but folks are very imprecise about what is meant, and I still struggle to discen what they expect.

The goal is to institute a new monetary system.

This was my initial theory on the coronavirus lockdown back in February, but then I saw no evidence of it so I remained open to a number of nefarious goals. I'm still not sure if the goal of this pandemic is a new monetary system, but that has been a globalist plan for decades.

The Bretton Woods system established after WW2 broke down when Nixon suddenly ended convertibility to gold. Since then, there has been a sort of free money system ran by the US at the expense of the rest of the world via the Petrodollar. The current system is still controlled by the International Monetary Fund, but the US has what they call exorbitant privilege which is its ability to run huge deficits which are essentially financed by the rest of the world.

The new system will be something similar to the Bancor that was proposed by John Maynard Keynes. The modern monetary system states that money is created at the whim of institutions by fiat, and any time money is created, those that receive it benefit at the expense of everyone else who doesn't receive it.

Remember, that all money is, is a way of dividing up the earth's finite resources by assigning units of a currency. Whether there is $1 trillion in US dollars or $900 trillion, the units of currency do not matter, as all they are are claims on the finite assets in the world. The advantage of creating more money is that it allows certain groups to increase their proportional share of ownership. In other words, if Goldman Sachs gets a billion dollars "stimulus" or "liquidity" or whatever other synonym they use for what is essentially counterfeiting dollars, they benefit by the mathematical equation N / T where N = new liquidity created and T = total currency in the economy. If N / T = 0.1%, then Goldman Sachs just stole one one thousandth of the wealth of the entire nation. If they did so a thousand times they would own everything and no one else would own anything. It is a zero sum game, so when money is created, all that happens is the relative ownership of some people goes up, and others goes down.

The exact system we will get is complex and I have spent years trying to understand it, but the bottom line is that all nations have a big incentive to cooperate, as any nation that does not is at a huge disadvantage (assuming the system is established--if it never happens you could be fine on the gold standard but if the Bancor system is established and you are not party to it, you are a big loser, because every time currency is issued, the participating nations get a proportion of it, and any nation that does not have this new currency will have less relative purchasing power.

stilldt

Sparrow
Interesting video on this from Austrian economics perspective. But can anyone concretely give a vision for what this future will look like? So far sounds very ambiguous - everything we hate - globalism, giant corporations, social justice, surveillance/tracking, etc but how will this gel with a nationalist China rising?

Basically, that's the plan. I'm not sure what you find ambiguous. If you mean in a certain time frame, it seems unlikely that there is anything more than certain targets. Pretty confident they arent stupid enough to try to ram all this through in like a year or something and also arent stupid enough to try to force fit things. They are experimenters. We're gonna see the survelliance and security apparatus beefed up big time in the near term. Also we'll get experiments and lots of r&d into robot/automatic and automated law enforcement with all of the distrust in human law enforcement. China is a very important driver as an existential threat in an "arms race" scenario as the disparate covid policy reactions of the publics have illustrated.

Blade Runner

Pelican
The goal is to institute a new monetary system.

This was my initial theory on the coronavirus lockdown back in February, but then I saw no evidence of it so I remained open to a number of nefarious goals. I'm still not sure if the goal of this pandemic is a new monetary system, but that has been a globalist plan for decades.

The Bretton Woods system established after WW2 broke down when Nixon suddenly ended convertibility to gold. Since then, there has been a sort of free money system ran by the US at the expense of the rest of the world via the Petrodollar. The current system is still controlled by the International Monetary Fund, but the US has what they call exorbitant privilege which is its ability to run huge deficits which are essentially financed by the rest of the world.

The new system will be something similar to the Bancor that was proposed by John Maynard Keynes. The modern monetary system states that money is created at the whim of institutions by fiat, and any time money is created, those that receive it benefit at the expense of everyone else who doesn't receive it.

A new monetary system that converges with the surveillance state is expressly seen in the formation of a digital currency. You have a few things right and few things wrong here about the USA's role in the world currency experiment. First, even though we do export dollars and have a tremendous advantage by it, we have Triffin's dilemma which enriched our elite class but hollowed out our middle and lower classes so EM's could actually get wealth. In this way we helped them tremendously. What's more? We actually protected every trade route and have been undoubtedly the greatest benefactor world power, and actually the only benefactor hegemon of all time - think of it. As problematic as modern war policy has been for the US, if it didn't exist in the 20th century the world would have been even bloodier and much worse off.

Now, back to the monetary thing, here's a conundrum: we have that privilege but many other countries have run higher debts and deficits than we have! Only now can we experiment with doing even more with this reserve status precisely because so many other countries have worse debt than we do, enabling us. Of course we have protected dollar trade and enforced swift systems to ensure we don't get screwed for hooking everyone up for all those years (by the way I don't blame other countries for trying to get away from dollar debt and setting oil in non USD terms but don't think for a second that'll be easy, and it shouldn't be for reasons I've stated). As for the US domestically, it's basically been DC receiving and doling out great lobby laws for the corps, enriching DC and gov't leviathan connections, screwing the main middle and lower classes at the same time.

As far a "reset" it's just as likely it'll be from China acting rashly sooner than later and then the respondents figuring out what to do both militarily, and economically.

Roosh

Cardinal
So it looks like the World Economic Forum has been given a lot of power to re-imagine and re-engineer the post-coronavirus world. They seem to have a plan all ready to go that drastically increases the tyranny we will have to face. Every facet of life will be controlled and monitored.

EeTX5bqX0AAVjaX

Eedx0m5XkAYgHKf

They're using this as an excuse to change everythig:

They're going all-in on the plan:

stilldt

Sparrow
A new monetary system that converges with the surveillance state is expressly seen in the formation of a digital currency. You have a few things right and few things wrong here about the USA's role in the world currency experiment. First, even though we do export dollars and have a tremendous advantage by it, we have Triffin's dilemma which enriched our elite class but hollowed out our middle and lower classes so EM's could actually get wealth. In this way we helped them tremendously. What's more? We actually protected every trade route and have been undoubtedly the greatest benefactor world power, and actually the only benefactor hegemon of all time - think of it. As problematic as modern war policy has been for the US, if it didn't exist in the 20th century the world would have been even bloodier and much worse off.

Now, back to the monetary thing, here's a conundrum: we have that privilege but many other countries have run higher debts and deficits than we have! Only now can we experiment with doing even more with this reserve status precisely because so many other countries have worse debt than we do, enabling us. Of course we have protected dollar trade and enforced swift systems to ensure we don't get screwed for hooking everyone up for all those years (by the way I don't blame other countries for trying to get away from dollar debt and setting oil in non USD terms but don't think for a second that'll be easy, and it shouldn't be for reasons I've stated). As for the US domestically, it's basically been DC receiving and doling out great lobby laws for the corps, enriching DC and gov't leviathan connections, screwing the main middle and lower classes at the same time.

As far a "reset" it's just as likely it'll be from China acting rashly sooner than later and then the respondents figuring out what to do both militarily, and economically.

Everybody and their mother claims their gonna write oil in something other than dollars. It seems the biggest problem is when they realize they're just going to trade whatever it is to dollars anyway.

As for this global currency stuff, the amount of change that would be required for such a thing to actually be a usable system for consumers is so great, it would only be the cherry on top of a shit sunday. At that point, it would be the equivalent of changing your accounting software.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
I posted these videos in another thread.

"The Great Reset"
Jun 3, 2020
There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset. The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.

"The Great Reset Launch"
Jun 5, 2020
World Economic Forum
“The Great Reset” will be the theme of a unique twin summit to be convened by the World Economic Forum in January 2021. In-person and virtual dialogues will address the need for a more fair, sustainable and resilient future, and a new social contract centered on human dignity, social justice and where societal progress does not fall behind economic development.

DeWoken

Sparrow
... ...
You cant really diss the old way, because the pre-Neolithic Herding Culture was Culturally, Spiritually, Physically and Technologically superior to the Neolithic, it just had fewer people, hence less economic and military power. From the Nomadic Economy to The Neolithic it was a move from Quality to Quantity in almost all things.
... ...
The Eurasian IE Cow-Herders literally were the Ubermenshen.

We have people like Alan Savory telling us for years that rotational grazing of cattle regenerates the land and makes use of land that would otherwise not produce any food. And we have the carnivore and paleo diets telling us that animal-based diets are healthy. And now, cow herders are even above us in other ways as well?! I guess it's time to cowboy up. Any reading on this pre-Neolithic Herding Culture you recommend?

I went on a Graham Hancock tear a few months ago. It seems there is a lot more to pre-history than TPTB let on.

Last edited:

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Wouldn't the Christian thing to do while overwhelmed by darkness be to concentrate on the light? Passive wrath achieves nothing. But then again, I don't know anymore.

MiroKlose

Sparrow
So it looks like the World Economic Forum has been given a lot of power to re-imagine and re-engineer the post-coronavirus world. They seem to have a plan all ready to go that drastically increases the tyranny we will have to face. Every facet of life will be controlled and monitored.

EeTX5bqX0AAVjaX

Eedx0m5XkAYgHKf

They're using this as an excuse to change everythig:

They're going all-in on the plan:

As far as modernising technology in supply chain, bringing in transparency and traceability through IoT and Blockchain technologies, it will improve lives as long as the power of administration is dezentralised and operations are hyper local. This ensures fairness (not equality), better quality, better health & safety standards, rules of engagement set by local communities etc. But only if it is dezentralised and hyper local.

Such a system is a mimicry of lifestyles followed by our ancients with only difference being "human trust and godly righteousness" being replaced with "technological trust and politically correct righteousness". The cause and effect of such a system will be the same as the cause and effect of our ancient systems.

As far as modernising technology in supply chain, bringing in transparency and traceability through IoT and Blockchain technologies, it will improve lives as long as the power of administration is dezentralised and operations are hyper local. This ensures fairness (not equality), better quality, better health & safety standards, rules of engagement set by local communities etc. But only if it is dezentralised and hyper local.

Such a system is a mimicry of lifestyles followed by our ancients with only difference being "human trust and godly righteousness" being replaced with "technological trust and politically correct righteousness". The cause and effect of such a system will be the same as the cause and effect of our ancient systems.

You talk as if you are an insider. Which I doubt. Half your first paragraph was undecipherable word salad for me anyway

About the second paragraph, if you think this is some sort continuation of 'our ancients' you might want to pick up a history book or two

They always do that.. Trying to make the people believe there is nothing new under the sun

LeoniusD

Pelican
We also should realize that all this has been planned long before - even the language New Normal and Great Reset are orwellian terms long before designed by central planners.

The end-result will be:

+ great unemployment, UBI in the west, stark poverty in developing countries
+ deaths of small businesses as the evil capitalist pigs - big businesses easily survive
+ removal of cash - they created an artificial coin shortage in the US and a few other countries
+ food shortages - the worst is yet to come - that will cause them claiming that most will have to become vegan or insect-protein-based
+ total surveillance - the masks are just a tool to enforce further behavior - covid pass, tracking, vaccination, then chipping down the line - if you don't submit to that, then you will have to live like a wild man or stay at home forever
+ medical tyranny at gunpoint that will shorten your life - forced vaccinations here will be the biggest killer

They achieve all the goals with this covid crap - even if your country has record low real mortality during this huge pandemic - it does not matter.

I don't see any solutions to this. The normies are too far gone, the system is too entrenched. Remove yourself from the system as much as possible with sadness watching as the people march into a global gulag. If you can afford it, then you can plan ahead by buying cattle farms and private estats for your own family - for the rest - enjoy some steak before you have to eat cricket-powder-pizza down the line.

MiroKlose

Sparrow
You talk as if you are an insider. Which I doubt. Half your first paragraph was undecipherable word salad for me anyway

About the second paragraph, if you think this is some sort continuation of 'our ancients' you might want to pick up a history book or two

They always do that.. Trying to make the people believe there is nothing new under the sun
Not exactly an insider. The start-up I am working in, offer such supply chain solutions. We get funding from the World Economic Forum (WEF) since almost 10 years to achieve the goals I had mentioned above. Not just WEF, but also consumer goods companies like Unilever, Coca-cola etc, fund private companies/start-ups for this worldwide. And my conviction that those goals of quality, fairness etc are achieved comes from the analysis of data that we have in our start-up.