"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Not exactly an insider. The start-up I am working in, offer such supply chain solutions. We get funding from the World Economic Forum (WEF) since almost 10 years to achieve the goals I had mentioned above. Not just WEF, but also consumer goods companies like Unilever, Coca-cola etc, fund private companies/start-ups for this worldwide. And my conviction that those goals of quality, fairness etc are achieved comes from the analysis of data that we have in our start-up.
You come across like one of those people that is naive intelligent

Robert J. Oppenheimer, the head of the Manhattan Project, regretted inventing the atomic bomb after seeing the terrible destruction his scientific and technological 'advancements' had resulted in

Giving the cynical, power hungry misanthropic banking cartel the means to achieve total control over the world population is bad already. Cheering them on because your 'analysis of data' suggests that it will increase fairness, equality (+whatever other misnomer there's out there) is downright evil

MiroKlose

Sparrow
You come across like one of those people that is naive intelligent

Robert J. Oppenheimer, the head of the Manhattan Project, regretted inventing the atomic bomb after seeing the terrible destruction his scientific and technological 'advancements' had resulted in

Giving the cynical, power hungry misanthropic banking cartel the means to achieve total control over the world population is bad already. Cheering them on because your 'analysis of data' suggests that it will increase fairness, equality (+whatever other misnomer there's out there) is downright evil
Oh yes I agree with your points. The line between good and evil is very thin. Technology can be used for both. It depends on the wielder of the technology.

I am not naive intelligent. I am very well aware of the under-the-table happenings. It is just that to choose between

1. See it as it is and fight against it, during which process you might lose/screw up your life, lives of your loved ones
2. Close your eyes and do nothing and believe in naive positivity
3. See it as it is and accept it that I can't do anything and go with the flow as far as it serves me, at the very least to save myself first and others closer to me gradually to the extent possible

I have chosen the 3rd option

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Putin is in on it too; he was my hero for a while.
Putin is an inner party member who knows who is in charge, he follows the commands of his betters, but he is more aware of the cons - an initiated member of the political class able to talk the truth on some subjects. That does not make him your hero. George Bush senior was someone like that as well. Trump for example is certainly not initiated at the same level - neither was Obama.

Still - Putin understands his role and plays it - he is more akin to Peter Thiel who speaks often truth, but plans further enslavement of the masses for the CFR. That is why Putin put on the hazmat suit and went along with the global con - the great reset will be executed in Russia as well. Lukashenko meanwhile balked at many measures - that bloke will have to be color-revolutionized some day.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Oh yes I agree with your points. The line between good and evil is very thin. Technology can be used for both. It depends on the wielder of the technology.

I am not naive intelligent. I am very well aware of the under-the-table happenings. It is just that to choose between

1. See it as it is and fight against it, during which process you might lose/screw up your life, lives of your loved ones
2. Close your eyes and do nothing and believe in naive positivity
3. See it as it is and accept it that I can't do anything and go with the flow as far as it serves me, at the very least to save myself first and others closer to me gradually to the extent possible

The line between good and evil is not very thin, it's miles apart.

Nothing about what's going on here will serve you, your granny or your kids. Unless you belong to the international banking cartel of course .

ginsu

Robin
Not exactly an insider. The start-up I am working in, offer such supply chain solutions. We get funding from the World Economic Forum (WEF) since almost 10 years to achieve the goals I had mentioned above. Not just WEF, but also consumer goods companies like Unilever, Coca-cola etc, fund private companies/start-ups for this worldwide. And my conviction that those goals of quality, fairness etc are achieved comes from the analysis of data that we have in our start-up.
the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Last edited:

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I dont think so, either. The Pharoah couldn't keep his kid from the plague. The powers that be seem to be ushering in a world of so much darkness its hard to imagine how they'll keep their own safe from it forever.
The Israelites were enslaved in Egypt for over 400 years.

So, yes, God always wins in the end, but whether evil people are going to get theirs 5 generations or even 5 years after we're dead isn't really worth worrying about at the present moment.

That's not meant to be a black pill, it's just being realistic. All we can do is face the situation with as much strength and dignity as we can muster.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

That option is fine, but don't claim that you are working for truth, justice and equality wherever the globalist mafia is concerned. Many things including contact tracing could in theory be used for positive goals, but these things won't result in anything positive for 99,99% of the population - even not for the well-paid serfs who think that they avoid most of the restrictions.

It's fine to make money and help your family, but don't be deluded that this will be used for anything positive.

mubs100

Pigeon
The pre-Neolithic Herding Culture are the famous Indo-Europeans. It's just that mainstream Historians put the origin of that into the Bronze Age, but looking at the a wide range of data it is apparant IE predates the Neolithic.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The left and the elite agree on most things, but it seems for different reasons. Read the Great Reset, Agenda 21 and other such documents. The elites believe in dramatically limiting economic activity, as do the left. For the lefts it is to assuage their guilt, for the elites it is to cull the population while they remain in a high-tech bubble.
The elites can't straight up announce what they have in mind, nobody would buy into it, they use leftist ideology to both win political support and gradually boil the pot. Use the media to either hide or excuse away any discrepancies between their actual goals and their stated leftist ideology (such as social distancing vs mass crowds for riots, funerals, etc) and there you have it.

kel

Pelican
When the consolidation is complete there will be no more need for governments at all since The Corporations will handle everything for everyone.

The elite (aka "Executive" class) will be in charge of the 6 Global Corporations

ENERGY,
TRANSPORT,
FOOD,
HOUSING,
SERVICES
LUXURY
This is part of why communists are so comfortable with the oligarchy. Part of it is they're pushing wokeness to maintain their status, which is great for the bioleninists, but also the continued consolidation and monopolization enabled by crony capitalism is a perfect stepping stone to tighter, top-down control. Bezos can just seamlessly transition into Minister of Distribution, Susan Wojcicki can just seamlessly transition into Minister of Entertainment, etc. They'll all be top members of the party and will enact its will while continuing their own lives of extravagance.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
This is part of why communists are so comfortable with the oligarchy. Part of it is they're pushing wokeness to maintain their status, which is great for the bioleninists, but also the continued consolidation and monopolization enabled by crony capitalism is a perfect stepping stone to tighter, top-down control. Bezos can just seamlessly transition into Minister of Distribution, Susan Wojcicki can just seamlessly transition into Minister of Entertainment, etc. They'll all be top members of the party and will enact its will while continuing their own lives of extravagance.

Exactly

The leftist proles are true believers and just follow the ideologues

Those above and in the know always assume since they're part of the Revolution they be rewarded welcomed as part of the New Order management teams

Mass graves have historically been filled with both of them

You cant distinguish a resistance dead body from loyalist dead body

T

The goal is to institute a new monetary system.

This was my initial theory on the coronavirus lockdown back in February, but then I saw no evidence of it so I remained open to a number of nefarious goals. I'm still not sure if the goal of this pandemic is a new monetary system, but that has been a globalist plan for decades.

The Bretton Woods system established after WW2 broke down when Nixon suddenly ended convertibility to gold. Since then, there has been a sort of free money system ran by the US at the expense of the rest of the world via the Petrodollar. The current system is still controlled by the International Monetary Fund, but the US has what they call exorbitant privilege which is its ability to run huge deficits which are essentially financed by the rest of the world.

The new system will be something similar to the Bancor that was proposed by John Maynard Keynes. The modern monetary system states that money is created at the whim of institutions by fiat, and any time money is created, those that receive it benefit at the expense of everyone else who doesn't receive it.

Remember, that all money is, is a way of dividing up the earth's finite resources by assigning units of a currency. Whether there is $1 trillion in US dollars or $900 trillion, the units of currency do not matter, as all they are are claims on the finite assets in the world. The advantage of creating more money is that it allows certain groups to increase their proportional share of ownership. In other words, if Goldman Sachs gets a billion dollars "stimulus" or "liquidity" or whatever other synonym they use for what is essentially counterfeiting dollars, they benefit by the mathematical equation N / T where N = new liquidity created and T = total currency in the economy. If N / T = 0.1%, then Goldman Sachs just stole one one thousandth of the wealth of the entire nation. If they did so a thousand times they would own everything and no one else would own anything. It is a zero sum game, so when money is created, all that happens is the relative ownership of some people goes up, and others goes down.

The exact system we will get is complex and I have spent years trying to understand it, but the bottom line is that all nations have a big incentive to cooperate, as any nation that does not is at a huge disadvantage (assuming the system is established--if it never happens you could be fine on the gold standard but if the Bancor system is established and you are not party to it, you are a big loser, because every time currency is issued, the participating nations get a proportion of it, and any nation that does not have this new currency will have less relative purchasing power.
On a very basic level, that would mean goldman would have to trade their dollars for others' resources. That only works if you accept their dollars for your resources. In the end, it seems to me that the only thing that *truly* matters is property rights. If law and order breaks down leaving your property vulnerable to thieves (without any legal recourse), then the only remedy is defense through the use of force. Hows that any different from a bank hiring armed guards?

jakester318

Sparrow
So it looks like the World Economic Forum has been given a lot of power to re-imagine and re-engineer the post-coronavirus world. They seem to have a plan all ready to go that drastically increases the tyranny we will have to face. Every facet of life will be controlled and monitored.

They're using this as an excuse to change everythig:

They're going all-in on the plan:
For years people have speculated about the coming New World Order and President Bush (the 1st) even mentioned it in his state of the union speech once. But now it is here. We are living in the New World Order as it were. I have to believe that soon the Man of Sin will be revealed. I won't even try to set dates but it just seems that the world is ripe for SOME ONE to come in and fulfill that destiny.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
Something has to go awry that needs "correcting" though. You are correct, it may very well be this decade but I don't see it ... for now. Let's just give it until November 3rd or the post elections months, and then we will have seen enough before and after to make even crazier guesses. :alien:

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
2030 is just the new agenda term they started using after Agenda 21 became a bit maligned in the alternative news. It's still the same agenda essentially for the 21st century with intermediate goals - regardless whether 2030 or 2060.

I've listened to several monied elites talk about the need for a serious paradigm shift. They all seem to offer different solutions but the underlying concern they all have is fear. They know they will continue to get richer and that is predictable to them but it's also abundantly clear to them what's happening to the poor and middle class is not sustainable. Each successive generation starting from X to Millenial to Z is getting a disproportionate lower share of wealth. Asset ownership, reproduction, and spending is shrinking and soon successive generations will have nothing to lose by rioting and eating the rich. This actually keeps the rich honest. While they will be fine their children and grand children will likely face the consequences from severe inequality. They all seem to leaning toward some form of more monopolies for themselves and crumbs for the rest ie sectioning off the rest of the population with low-skill dead end jobs, UBI, and low cost sustainable land with electric bicycles.

Scott Adams brainstorming a "two-system nation":

Last edited:

kel

Pelican
but it's also abundantly clear to them what's happening to the poor and middle class is not sustainable. Each successive generation starting from X to Millenial to Z is getting a disproportionate lower share of wealth. Asset ownership, reproduction, and spending is shrinking and soon successive generations will have nothing to lose by rioting and eating the rich. This actually keeps the rich honest. While they will be fine their children and grand children will likely face the consequences from severe inequality.
This is one of the best arguments in the (growing) monarchism movement (I'm not a part of it, but I think it's interesting). A ruler whose children will inherit the sins of the father will think longer term than their own lifetime (or just an election cycle). Of course, as history shows rulers degenerate anyways over time, but the diffusion of responsibility and short-term thinking our worship of representative democracy enables is arguably worse.