"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

stilldt

Sparrow
This is one of the best arguments in the (growing) monarchism movement (I'm not a part of it, but I think it's interesting). A ruler whose children will inherit the sins of the father will think longer term than their own lifetime (or just an election cycle). Of course, as history shows rulers degenerate anyways over time, but the diffusion of responsibility and short-term thinking our worship of representative democracy enables is arguably worse.
It really isnt. At best its an argument for a classical liberal dictator who's "our guy." The fact that every right side westerner thinks they're sitting there objectively weighing the merits of different political systems ipso facto guarantees some liberal will rule.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It really isnt. At best its an argument for a classical liberal dictator who's "our guy." The fact that every right side westerner thinks they're sitting there objectively weighing the merits of different political systems ipso facto guarantees some liberal will rule.
Nope. The hyper-authoritarian deep state using temporary liberal anarchy rules and has done so for some time. And there is no means within the current system of dislodging them so spitballing about what to run with if we get hit with a solar flare or Yellowstone finally pops might seem somewhat pointless but it's actually less pointless than spitballing about how to fix the current system, which is by definition completely pointless.

mubs100

Pigeon
AKA scythians
It's more complicated than that.

For instance, Scythians and others in the region were making drinking cups from the skulls of dead humans, probably their enemies. We can also see this custom from > 10,000BC WHGs from Britain.

In 2010 further human bones from the cave were examined, which ultra-filtration carbon dating dated to around the end of the ice age 14,700 years ago.... In February 2011, the same team published an analysis of human skulls of the same date found at the cave around 1987,[13] which they believe were deliberately fashioned into ritual drinking cups or bowls.[14]

So it looks like ancient Eurasian Nomadic culture predates the Scythians by many millenia.

Last edited:

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
[The elite] know they will continue to get richer and that is predictable to them but it's also abundantly clear to them what's happening to the poor and middle class is not sustainable. Each successive generation starting from X to Millenial to Z is getting a disproportionate lower share of wealth.
I believe most of this phenomena is down to 1) individuals' decisions and 2) leftist policies that induce poor 1) and 3) a squeeze for resources that is worsened by 2). Big capital is a smaller issue.

Standards of living have not changed in Western countries. 200 years ago a labourer could support a family of ten with his wage [and a smallholding]. If you wanted to live the same life today on the same wage, you could, but under the same conditions of no electricity, running water, basic amenities and sharing clothes. People have upgraded their material lifestyles by having fewer children.

Much of millennial and zoomer woes are down to their own poor decisions, like wasting decades smoking pot in a major city, taking stupid degrees, not saving etc. And these are all encouraged by anti-reality leftist policies, like getting half of 18 years olds to go to university, even though there is a growing surplus of people with expensive degrees with no one to hire them and no wherewithal to do anything themselves.

Young people are doing exactly the opposite of what they should be doing in present circumstances - looking to gain skills at 18, get a cheap house in a town, set up an online business.

Big capital's influence is primarily in gobbling up small businesses and slowly reducing 100 IQ people who could run a store down to the level of the 90 IQ cashier. As well as their abuses in the gig economy. This is good for the top X% who have a purpose in the top-tier industries created by big capital, but it's not good for everyone else.

What is proposed in The Great Reset is an exacerbation of the problems of 1), 2) and 3). They want to encourage more people world-wide to move to cities and follow The Western model, which is in decline. There is nothing at all about helping the average guy set up a business; but there is somehow lot of stuff about drones and shoveling huge amounts of money at 'entrepreneurs' (Cuckerburgs).

Having read more, it was as expected. The one thread that unites everything is that all they promote will reduce fertility.

It is also full of clown world. From The WEF site:

Great Reset: Why LGBT+ inclusion is the secret to cities' post-pandemic success

There is a growing body of evidence that LGBT+ inclusive cities have stronger “innovation ecosystems”, higher levels of entrepreneurialism, and they are better able to attract talent and provide a high quality of life
Their ranting claim that there is a strong correlation between economic resilience and LGBT inclusion. Failing the note that some of the most resilient countries outlaw or kills LGBTs and the least resilient are simply s-hole countries.

--------

There is also a lot of talk in offshore circles that the globalists are circling the wagons of offshoring.

stilldt

Sparrow
I believe most of this phenomena is down to 1) individuals' decisions and 2) leftist policies that induce poor 1) and 3) a squeeze for resources that is worsened by 2). Big capital is a smaller issue.

Standards of living have not changed in Western countries. 200 years ago a labourer could support a family of ten with his wage [and a smallholding]. If you wanted to live the same life today on the same wage, you could, but under the same conditions of no electricity, running water, basic amenities and sharing clothes. People have upgraded their material lifestyles by having fewer children.

Much of millennial and zoomer woes are down to their own poor decisions, like wasting decades smoking pot in a major city, taking stupid degrees, not saving etc. And these are all encouraged by anti-reality leftist policies, like getting half of 18 years olds to go to university, even though there is a growing surplus of people with expensive degrees with no one to hire them and no wherewithal to do anything themselves.

Young people are doing exactly the opposite of what they should be doing in present circumstances - looking to gain skills at 18, get a cheap house in a town, set up an online business.

Big capital's influence is primarily in gobbling up small businesses and slowly reducing 100 IQ people who could run a store down to the level of the 90 IQ cashier. As well as their abuses in the gig economy. This is good for the top X% who have a purpose in the top-tier industries created by big capital, but it's not good for everyone else.

What is proposed in The Great Reset is an exacerbation of the problems of 1), 2) and 3). They want to encourage more people world-wide to move to cities and follow The Western model, which is in decline. There is nothing at all about helping the average guy set up a business; but there is somehow lot of stuff about drones and shoveling huge amounts of money at 'entrepreneurs' (Cuckerburgs).

Having read more, it was as expected. The one thread that unites everything is that all they promote will reduce fertility.

It is also full of clown world. From The WEF site:

Great Reset: Why LGBT+ inclusion is the secret to cities' post-pandemic success

Their ranting claim that there is a strong correlation between economic resilience and LGBT inclusion. Failing the note that some of the most resilient countries outlaw or kills LGBTs and the least resilient are simply s-hole countries.

--------

There is also a lot of talk in offshore circles that the globalists are circling the wagons of offshoring.
There is a bit of a contadiction here: you claim everyone is getting a higher standard of living yet they are making poor choices and dont do anything useful for themselves. How can that be unless they arent needed to produce this increase?

Overall it seems to come down to a decrease in economic security for these people, that despite their increasing sol, they are one disaster from being ruined; and they are.

You can say they make poor decisions, and they do; but lets not forget that if everyone only spent what they made, lets not even considering actually saving, there would be such demand destruction that they simply wouldnt earn anything as theyd be unemployed.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
One of my favourite threads ever is that Conversation with a Rothschild thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/conversation-with-a-rothchild.35703/

Here's a post from Mr. "Rofschild" near the end of 2012 that explained the upcoming social credit score, though you have to read between the lines a little bit.

Question:
Hello again OP,

What is it about the current control method (fiat) that is inadequate as to want to bring about a new system?

Though I am a slave to the fiat system I do admire its grandness. I don't see any significant flaws apart from not being able to dictate who sits up at the top.

Let me know what you think.
Mr. Rofschild responds:
Hello AC and Welcome!

There are terms in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING:

LAG and LASH, for example!

You likely know LAG already. LASH can be defined as:

the maximum distance through which one part of something can be moved without moving a connected part

The next system eliminates the LAG and LASH inherent with FIAT.

Think of it this way. You have two domestics in your employ.

Domestic A is willing to perform the household tasks, and is generally competent in doing so. However, one must provide specific instructions as to every action desired. For example, you return home and Domestic A greets you at the door. You have to tell it to take your coat and direct it to prepare dinner. Regardless of the fact that your routine seldom varies, the domestic requires direction! One deals with varying degrees of PASSIVE RESISTANCE. Now apply this RESISTANCE across vast numbers and CALCULATE the WASTE!

Domestic B greets you at the door and wordlessly takes your coat, and leads you to a sumptuous banquet...carefully prepared and flawless in execution and plating. You finish the meal and find the fire prepared and your favorite drink ready. Later, the bedsheets are carefully turned down and your nightwear laid out carefully. All without the need to issue commands.

The first system has excessive LAG and LASH. System two provides FLOW and CONTINUITY with no wasted effort. The holy grail of engineering...ABOVE UNITY!

FIAT has done its job. The NEXT system implements a level of control with an inescapable feedback mechanism which encourages seamless and utter COMPLIANCE!

Laughing out Loud!
I think I'm just a Rh+ monkey person with a sloping occipital ridge, but I won't accept this new system. Fiat is gay enough. :(

stilldt

Sparrow
One of my favourite threads ever is that Conversation with a Rothschild thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/conversation-with-a-rothchild.35703/

Here's a post from Mr. "Rofschild" near the end of 2012 that explained the upcoming social credit score, though you have to read between the lines a little bit.

Question:

Mr. Rofschild responds:

I think I'm just a Rh+ monkey person with a sloping occipital ridge, but I won't accept this new system. Fiat is gay enough. :(
The problem a lot of people are always going to have with economics is they think it is "reality." Economics is always about power and control, the question is always who gets what.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
There is a bit of a contadiction here: you claim everyone is getting a higher standard of living yet they are making poor choices and dont do anything useful for themselves. How can that be unless they arent needed to produce this increase?
Since fertility rates started dropping about 200 years ago (in The West) they have gained a higher material standard of living, purely due to moving the wealth used to raise large families to consumer products, better homes, better education etc.

With making bad decisions I am specifically referring to millennials and zoomers. Though the poor decisions have increased for several generations. It is millennials and zoomers who are seeing the first realiseable material decrease in living standards.

If millennials and zoomers want to maintain material standards of living they need to make different decisions from those they are making. You can argue millennials and zoomers are still gaining higher living standards with all the tech and apps they have, but it's now increasingly at the expense of ever having a family, owning a home, saving fore retirement etc.

The claim was they make poor decisions, not that they do nothing useful for themselves.

You can say they make poor decisions, and they do; but lets not forget that if everyone only spent what they made, lets not even considering actually saving, there would be such demand destruction that they simply wouldnt earn anything as theyd be unemployed.
Millennials and zoomers spend money on things that destroy wealth: OnlyFans, Netflix, gourmet foods, traveling, apps, games etc. And waste time on things like social media, games, watching TV series etc. This is a societal trend. The last decade has seen NetFlix, Facebook, Snapchat and others as the big innovations. With the possible exception of FaceBook these all destroy wealth as there is no/little production chain after they expend resources. Compare this to the industrial age or the later age of time-saving devices. They also spend lots of money on forever-renting and useless degrees. These are the poor decisions that are eating away at their stake in the future and the very possibility the current system can carry on.

It would be better if they did not engage in these things, and saved the money to put to productive ends.

stilldt

Sparrow
Since fertility rates started dropping about 200 years ago (in The West) they have gained a higher material standard of living, purely due to moving the wealth used to raise large families to consumer products, better homes, better education etc.

With making bad decisions I am specifically referring to millennials and zoomers. Though the poor decisions have increased for several generations. It is millennials and zoomers who are seeing the first realiseable material decrease in living standards.

If millennials and zoomers want to maintain material standards of living they need to make different decisions from those they are making. You can argue millennials and zoomers are still gaining higher living standards with all the tech and apps they have, but it's now increasingly at the expense of ever having a family, owning a home, saving fore retirement etc.

The claim was they make poor decisions, not that they do nothing useful for themselves.

Millennials and zoomers spend money on things that destroy wealth: OnlyFans, Netflix, gourmet foods, traveling, apps, games etc. And waste time on things like social media, games, watching TV series etc. This is a societal trend. The last decade has seen NetFlix, Facebook, Snapchat and others as the big innovations. With the possible exception of FaceBook these all destroy wealth as there is no/little production chain after they expend resources. Compare this to the industrial age or the later age of time-saving devices. They also spend lots of money on forever-renting and useless degrees. These are the poor decisions that are eating away at their stake in the future and the very possibility the current system can carry on.

It would be better if they did not engage in these things, and saved the money to put to productive ends.
Giving money to cam whore destroys wealth? Because she goes to her bank to withdrawl cash and then burns it? Becuse netflix decides to buy a bunch of oil and burn it? Or does the chef of a gourmet restaurant take his profits and buy all of the food he can to throw it away? I have no idea what your talking about.

All of the things you mention are ways of saying you dont like "who" ends up with the money and ability to direct activity. Some of them are saying you dont like "what" is being produced, but that really goes back to not liking "who" is directing "what" gets produced.

As to zoomers not putting money to productive use, again, youre seeming to forget how great their sol is and that if everyone started "saving" they would likely earn nothing. Or maybe you think there is a dearth of ready to go products that no one can get funding for? That the problem is a lack of capital for all of these great, sol increasing ideas? Or that we just need more investments to produce ever more of the "whats" for all of the smart savers to, not consume, but invest in. Again, I dont know what youre talking about.

Last edited:

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Giving money to cam whore destroys wealth? ... I have no idea what your talking about.
Yes.

There is no production chain at the end of the leisure economy. For example. If you go on a luxury holiday that costs $10,000. That $10,000 represents the existence of productive assets: oil, airplanes, food harvest, telecoms, transportation, water and so on. By going on the $10,000 holiday you destroy all that wealth: food, fuel etc. for your leisure.

The same with a cam girl. She needs to buy make up, she requires the internet infrastructure, she has to feed herself - all so some guy can commit the act with himself. Nothing is produced that anyone else can do anything productive with - only destroyed. And the time poured into this is lost from productive economic chains.

Millennial and zoomers are engorging unproductive economic chains - that is nothing productive is produced at the end of them.

While the economy will work forever, sustaining itself with mining, farming, communications, transport etc. If the entire economy was just leisure it would be gone in a few weeks. They solely exist on the back of the productive economy and eat resources that could otherwise be used productively.

stilldt

Sparrow
Yes.

There is no production chain at the end of the leisure economy. For example. If you go on a luxury holiday that costs $10,000. That $10,000 represents the existence of productive assets: oil, airplanes, food harvest, telecoms, transportation, water and so on. By going on the $10,000 holiday you destroy all that wealth: food, fuel etc. for your leisure.

The same with a cam girl. She needs to buy make up, she requires the internet infrastructure, she has to feed herself - all so some guy can commit the act with himself. Nothing is produced that anyone else can do anything productive with - only destroyed. And the time poured into this is lost from productive economic chains.

Millennial and zoomers are engorging unproductive economic chains - that is nothing productive is produced at the end of them.

While the economy will work forever, sustaining itself with mining, farming, communications, transport etc. If the entire economy was just leisure it would be gone in a few weeks. They solely exist on the back of the productive economy and eat resources that could otherwise be used productively.
Oh, this is the production should only be consumed for more production idea. I thought we called that The Great Evil of America or something. I guess if youre voluntarily preaching it for yourself, you cant complain if someone makes it a reality for you.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Oh, this is the production should only be consumed for more production idea. I thought we called that The Great Evil of America or something. I guess if youre voluntarily preaching it for yourself, you cant complain if someone makes it a reality for you.
I don't personally think economies should only have productive output. I am covering economic fundamentals as they relate to the material complaints of millennials and zoomers. They could be better if they made better decisions as to what they expend their wealth on, what industry they work in and where they live.

Millennials and zoomers do have it worse than previous generations in that the avenues opened up to them are corrupt and inefficient and there is a squeeze for the resources they are competing for in the form of H1Bs, zoning, opening up of universities to foreigners...

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
A quick analogy would be the lending of cheap money in the economy to keep things going, which is really just a tell that the economy is not productive anymore, but also results in a negative feedback loop. If there is not productive behavior (which is forced when lending is a real consideration at real/normal interest rates) and juice is needed to "fake it", your future will result in garbage output (leisure) or pure gambling (wework) which induces "investment banks" to take shots for any return, totally wasteful.

It's not that anything is completely efficient, we do need some service and leisure aspects for obvious reasons, but when they become skewed your future path is obvious.

stilldt

Sparrow
A quick analogy would be the lending of cheap money in the economy to keep things going, which is really just a tell that the economy is not productive anymore, but also results in a negative feedback loop. If there is not productive behavior (which is forced when lending is a real consideration at real/normal interest rates) and juice is needed to "fake it", your future will result in garbage output (leisure) or pure gambling (wework) which induces "investment banks" to take shots for any return, totally wasteful.

It's not that anything is completely efficient, we do need some service and leisure aspects for obvious reasons, but when they become skewed your future path is obvious.
Can you provide any examples of this? The current situation in America is basically the opposite. We have cheap money and one of the highest sols in the world. Same for Europe. Same for Japan.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
We are on the last fumes of our past productivity and inertia - that's the quick answer - late stage tricks and borrowing can last for a while but not for a historically meaningful portion of time. The standard of living for all of these can't be maintained in the fashion most hope for, and we are already seeing this in that the future is bleak for these nations in fertility, productivity, and increasing disparity. The final point is the most important in that what makes a country truly great is a HUGE "middle class." In a decade, or perhaps even in a much shorter time period, the USA will be even more obviously like South America in its composition.

stilldt

Sparrow
We are on the last fumes of our past productivity and inertia - that's the quick answer - late stage tricks and borrowing can last for a while but not for a historically meaningful portion of time. The standard of living for all of these can't be maintained in the fashion most hope for, and we are already seeing this in that the future is bleak for these nations in fertility, productivity, and increasing disparity. The final point is the most important in that what makes a country truly great is a HUGE "middle class." In a decade, or perhaps even in a much shorter time period, the USA will be even more obviously like South America in its composition.
No real examples?

Ya, disparity is huge pecisely because it indicates ipso facto a lower standard of living for a larger and larger proportion.

Again, who gets what.

But, for now, I am done. I am sure there are plenty of others who are waiting to be educated on our "economic reality" just so long as it's what they already believe said reality to be.

Arado

Pelican
Gold Member
Back to the topic though, how do we get from A to Z in this supposed reset? What steps can we be doing to prepare, if anything?

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
Arado, do you think that Martin Armstrong is right in his comments about crypto? He feels that it's just another commodity that is already regulated and will not be allowed to be what many of us think it has potential to be. I like him but I think he may not understand this as much as some really intelligent people; perhaps I'm overestimating the potential because it actually is that easy for them to regulate or outright ban, which is his thought process.