"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think the absolute most dangerous part of the Great Reset for the West will be the massive importation of immigrants from incompatible cultures. I think this will impact cities the most, but, who knows, they may start building refugee shelters in smaller towns, too.

I'm optimistic we'll be able to maneuver around vaccine or finance stuff, but it's much harder to 'solve' random violence if you're anywhere near it. Also, once this starts the price of rural properties will skyrocket (even more!) as smart people try to move away from the cities & people already in a rural community decide they'd better not sell. This'll 'lock in' stragglers as big chunks of people suddenly decide they need to flee & find a suitable enclave.

I'm seriously thinking of heading to Russia.... the govt just stated the vax target is around 45% popn, and that should allow 'return to normal'... plenty of space to hide...

How does the Great Reset affect the region?

I'm seriously thinking of heading to Russia.... the govt just stated the vax target is around 45% popn, and that should allow 'return to normal'... plenty of space to hide...

There was @aynrus posting about russia in depth. You might consult with him?
Do you speak russian fluently? Otherwise you will face a very rough start.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member

There is an article on the previous page that says Putin is very dismissive of the entire great reset model. But the author is not the best source and I can't see much else mentioning what he says.

But the Russian version of The Financial Times states:

Putin is against the ideas of Schwab (great reset)
Putin said that while the middle class in wealthy countries has increased the amount spent on welfare has skyrocketed
That US corporations and social media clearly sided with Creepy Joe, and Putin is not fond of the social media giants
Schwab's ideas are refereed to a a dystopia
Putin refers to bubbles in stocks
Putin will oppose post-Capitalism and Pawn Joe

Отлично!

There is an article on the previous page that says Putin is very dismissive of the entire great reset model. But the author is not the best source and I can't see much else mentioning what he says.

But the Russian version of The Financial Times states:

Putin is against the ideas of Schwab (great reset)
Putin said that while the middle class in wealthy countries has increased the amount spent on welfare has skyrocketed
That US corporations and social media clearly sided with Creepy Joe, and Putin is not fond of the social media giants
Schwab's ideas are refereed to a a dystopia
Putin refers to bubbles in stocks
Putin will oppose post-Capitalism and Pawn Joe

Отлично!

Right on... thank you.

I'm a little worried about people on here who look to Russia like it's some epic land of based slav bois riding bears while drinking vodka and not giving a flying crap about western liberal nonsense. I'm actually second generation Russian/Ukrainian so although I love the culture of Russia, I am, like most slavs you'll meet, a realist.

Russia is simply a late-stage communist oligarchy in which the communist infrastructure has collapsed yet the power structure remains. Putin is an ex-KGB operative, and all his buddies in government are all just old party officials. They are bankrolled by the same (((people))) they always have been since the Bolsheviks took over. Sure, they've been moving in a good direction with regards to certain moral issues (homosexuality, encouraging child birth, friendliness towards religion), but remember that Stalin did something similar when he rolled back all the extreme Marxist attacks on marriage and the family because of how much they were damaging Russia's social structure. Always remember, we Russians are the human race's chief realists. I don't know what Putin's motives are, but I don't trust him to be doing any social reform for altruistic motives. He realizes the tenuous social situation in which Russia finds itself and is trying to shut out western degeneracy in order for the country to even reproduce and create workers and soldiers for the future. Also remember that the clergy in the Russian Orthodox Church are effectively agents of the State, and have been since the USSR. They can preach on certain things, but the government has them on a tight leash, which is a huge problem.

Another big tell that Russia is still communist is it's extremely draconian enforcing of the Covid-con, with heavy penalties on breaking mask, isolation, and vaccine mandates. They've effectively besieged one certain priest for refusing to wear a mask at his monastery. If you think Russia isn't buying into the great reset, you're fooling yourself.

To cut things short, here are the main problems facing Russia and why I believe it still isn't a great place to be: Horrible economy (thanks to communism), horrible leftover communist infrastructure, oligarchy, corruption, moral degradation (abortion, fornication, excitement about newfound western luxury and greed), extreme drunkenness, and more. But here's the real issue: It's the lack of Christianity. Unfortunately, although there has been a resurgence of faith in Russia, the majority of the people are still largely culturally atheistic and it breaks my heart. I'm praying for the conversion of Russia, and I think that it's the only thing that can turn Russia around at this point. Russians have such a deeply religious spirit that they are either zealously faithful or zealously atheistic.

Whoa, didn't intend this to be so long! I'm passionate about the subject so thanks for reading. :)

...To cut things short, here are the main problems facing [Russia] and why I believe it still isn't a great place to be: Horrible economy [(thanks to communism), horrible leftover communist infrastructure, oligarchy,] corruption, moral degradation (abortion, fornication, excitement about newfound western luxury and greed), [extreme drunkenness,] and more.

Well, I guess we're looking at something of lesser evils at this point?...

And in a world of fast approaching mandatory vaccines... corruption could be a plus, and extreme drunkenness might be the only way to cope))

Well, I guess we're looking at something of lesser evils at this point?...

And in a world of fast approaching mandatory vaccines... corruption could be a plus, and extreme drunkenness might be the only way to cope))
If we're looking at the lesser of evils, the USA is the last major country with a decent economy that is still a good place to be.

I won't share too many details, but I've heard horror stories from people who work abroad for the US embassy. One person I know got pulled over in Germany for not wearing a mask in the car. Here in the town where I live here in the US, they don't enforce anything and life has gone on pretty much as normal. Heck, the post office workers don't even wear the mask unless they are at the counter, and they don't care if you do or don't.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Pretty good documentary titled The New Normal:

It's quite telling as they are increasingly creating lots of technological unemployment while at the same time destroying many industries like tourism and hospitality which relied on lots of human labor. I am pretty sure that hundreds of millions of jobs in the world are going to be wiped out by the covid-con alone long-term. The Great Reset will continue regardless - even if they have to rename it.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If we're looking at the lesser of evils, the USA is the last major country with a decent economy that is still a good place to be.

Many people from countries like Ukraine now see The US on the same level as them - a one-party state with a fake veneer of democracy and etiquette, which is clearly fabricated. But the reality is The US is far more of a one-party state than Ukraine.

Although The US does still have a lot of good, it also has more bad than most other Western countries. And the latter is in the ascendancy. This is why people are thinking of getting out.

Many people from countries like Ukraine now see The US on the same level as them - a one-party state with a fake veneer of democracy and etiquette, which is clearly fabricated. But the reality is The US is far more of a one-party state than Ukraine.

Although The US does still have a lot of good, it also has more bad than most other Western countries. And the latter is in the ascendancy. This is why people are thinking of getting out.

Also once the debt tide goes out (i.e. people finally acknowledge the obvious)... things will get turned upside down real fast.

It's like that Donald Trump story in the early 90's when he pointed to a bum on the street and said "See that man? He's worth $8bn more than me".

Troller

Pelican

Sweden is now REQUIRING REGISTRATION of ALL CHICKENS. "No matter how many. Even for personal use such as hobby chickens."

First it was UK. Last week was BC, Canada (for cows). You can see this agenda is rolling out across the world, setting the stage for the realization of some future disease to deliver on their "Zoonotic threat" predictive programming, whereupon they will use these registrations to take out all animals and make you depend on the system

I wonder whether it's actually the complete opposite - maybe the uptake is less than expected. Why would the WEF (and the media) have to go out of their way to promote the vaccines?

"Confidence in coronavirus vaccines is skyrocketing" - sounds very NPC and fake. It's like they're trying to use peer pressure and social proof.

Yep... there was a story on the front page of the main Estonian news site about how healthworkers were refusing the vax.

By the time I clicked on the story it had vanished.

I think the absolute most dangerous part of the Great Reset for the West will be the massive importation of immigrants from incompatible cultures.

If you'd made this post 5 years ago predicting the near future in London you'd be right on.

I even avoid flying in to that globalist hell anymore, and my housemate at the time legit used to spend weekends at home with the curtains drawn to avoid the horror.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
I wonder whether it's actually the complete opposite - maybe the uptake is less than expected. Why would the WEF (and the media) have to go out of their way to promote the vaccines?

"Confidence in coronavirus vaccines is skyrocketing" - sounds very NPC and fake. It's like they're trying to use peer pressure and social proof.
I think so too it is similar to all these stories claiming that people want stricter lockdown restrictions. Who are these 'people' then? I don't know them. Seems to be a case of projecting what they want through the media. NPC sheep lap it up without realising that it is a deception used to further control them in the future.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I read a little into the WEF banking details. Over the last decade in particular they have bogged down banks in a myriad of compliance for anti-money laundering, then to play their part as tax watchdogs. Last year the global cost of compliance for financial firms was $181 billion. More than half of that is on salaries that Mr. Schwab is not happy his global dragnet has inadvertently created. A lot of their work is stuff like taking proof of funds for incoming transactions, proof or relationships etc. Banks have been acting as semi-filing cabinets for their nations business agreements and invoices. Yet some how in this era we have seen a burgeoning of bank fraud, while the little guy has to tick all the boxes.

They want to move to a central system where all invoices and business relation documents will be filed. Each company will have an ID and so will each document. When you make a bank transfer you will need to upload the recipients business ID and invoice. When you pay their salary you will enter their national ID and pay slip. That will be the end of much of the $181 billion compliance industry and many other jobsworths in government.

I presume you will have to make declarations for any transaction, i.e. gift of $5 to mum to buy scotch tape. And whatever systems are in place will be able to make good judgments as to whether the deceleration was true, or whether mum actually bought a subversive book on the Amazon-certified blacklist of hate materials and demagogic paraphernalia.

I spoke to a guy in KYC, an executive. He is working on making lateral searches in the current system. So you send 50,000 shekels to Goran Petrovic. The current system raises no flags, because Goran has no flags. But this system does some searching before allowing the transaction to go through and find Goran Petrovic was on a board with a casual associate of Vladimir Putin. Transaction blocked and flagged.

As covered here - https://crackedlabs.org/en/corporate-surveillance - institutions have access to databases that have up to 10,000 attributes on people. This included data that has been obtained from social media and cookie tracking.

We are going to see more of this integrated in tracking our transactions, barring us and closing our accounts. But that is phase one. Phase two is the Schawb system, where this is all done automatically on a government backbone.