"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
A rather long discussion by a Leftist lady who seems to have done a lot of research on the Great Reset and it's ties with Israel and the tribe in general. Also a lot of info on the commodification of personal data.

LeoniusD

Pelican
One of the fundamentals of the Great Reset concerns a reboot of the energy sector - it coincides with natural global cooling which makes those windparks and solar panels utterly useless.

They used even helicopters to pour antifreeze on those bird-killing useless wind-turbines:

DpvvHQ7UcAAcXH8.jpg:large

Though as the IceAgeFarmer already put it out - even blackouts are by design. They want shift you into microgrids which will give far less power and make rationing for the peasants necessary:

The future really looks bleak for most unless you are really wealthy.

typtre

Robin
One of the fundamentals of the Great Reset concerns a reboot of the energy sector - it coincides with natural global cooling which makes those windparks and solar panels utterly useless.

Sky News Australia delivering yet another little shiv in the Elites agenda :)
I do not understand their news network at all...

LeoniusD

Pelican

Yep they are going after food. It wouldnt be the first time commies would be going after food.
Trump quashed their plans. But it wasnt enough.
Almost - by design - no one forced them to do relentless testing of everyone and run the PCR at 40 cycles so that everyone would be positive.

This is full war economy.

Restricton of freedoms.
'Do as you are told' mentality.

What is still missing is the Rationing of Food. Only then will the peasants be forced to submit to every vaxx and insane demand out there. Be fearful peasant and do as you are told.

Many people from countries like Ukraine now see The US on the same level as them - a one-party state with a fake veneer of democracy and etiquette, which is clearly fabricated. But the reality is The US is far more of a one-party state than Ukraine.

Although The US does still have a lot of good, it also has more bad than most other Western countries. And the latter is in the ascendancy. This is why people are thinking of getting out.
I think you're right in a spiritual sense - it's definitely not the healthiest country in the world spiritually. Materialistically though, our standard of living is undeniably higher than anywhere else for the moment, and it's a very large and still mostly uninhabited country, so you can go out in the middle of nowhere off grid and survive off of very little income if you wanted to. You can't do that in any European nation anymore.

Sherman

Ostrich
Millions of people were without power in Houston, with the temperatures reaching below zero at night. They were just told to stay put and bear it. During the same time, the entire downtown area of empty skyscrapers was lit up. The decline of America continues at an accelerated rate. One day you will wake up without water or power, and you are on your own.

“Harris Co. Judge Lina Hidalgo calls lit up downtown skyscrapers amid outages 'maddening'”

Pelern

Sparrow
Millions of people were without power in Houston, with the temperatures reaching below zero at night. They were just told to stay put and bear it. During the same time, the entire downtown area of empty skyscrapers was lit up. The decline of America continues at an accelerated rate. One day you will wake up without water or power, and you are on your own.

“Harris Co. Judge Lina Hidalgo calls lit up downtown skyscrapers amid outages 'maddening'”

I'm confused as to how cold weather gets the blame for this. I live in Canada and if cold weather caused the electrical grid to break down then most of us would have been popsicles last week.

typtre

Robin
Does anyone have some good information on "Smart Meters", maybe a layout on where it is implemented and where in the world it is in the works? Maybe some synonyms with regards to the term "Smart Meter" and its use in the industry.

I know Sweden replaced all their analogue meters in households throughout the country around 2010. Altough they are grounded so I am not sure about the high voltage claim being universal.

It has come to our attention that the New World Order will cause an EMP-like power surge through the Smart Grid which can carry 10,000-80,000V, enough to burn electrical wires, appliances, and house within seconds!
Their plan established in 2011 called for the installation of a Smart Grid worldwide The Smart Meters are key since they CANNOT handle high voltages >350V. The old analogue meters were grounded, these are not!

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
I'm confused as to how cold weather gets the blame for this. I live in Canada and if cold weather caused the electrical grid to break down then most of us would have been popsicles last week.
Well - very cold weather is partly to blame for this because Texas was so progressive in recent years investing tens of billions in renewable energies like solar. That all came down to a freezing halt. But contrary to Germany they don't have sufficient backup.

So it's either supplying energy for the skyscrapers, the wealthy disctricts or the peasants. So the peasants are off.

But this is all by design.

As for smartmeters - they are mini surveillance and state-terror devices easily able to to do a 3D-environment surveillance on the inhabitants via the electrical grid (you can look up the Israeli patent on it). Plus they can cause shortages, burn down buildings etc. if they want to. It's frankly a wonderful tool - why bother agents to come down your house and start a fire or outage when then can do it remotely from an NSA office?

Though Texas is likely a victim of the global warming bullshit and the renewable mafia.