"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Oberrheiner

Pelican
This will only happen more often as the share of "green" sources increases.
It's also why they want a "smart" grid, to be able to automate all this more, if we continue at some point it just won't be doable by hand anymore.

I doubt these women are even in control of their wine cabinets.

m.jpg

Two of those figures are almost certainly male.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Well - very cold weather is partly to blame for this because Texas was so progressive in recent years investing tens of billions in renewable energies like solar. That all came down to a freezing halt. But contrary to Germany they don't have sufficient backup.

So it's either supplying energy for the skyscrapers, the wealthy disctricts or the peasants. So the peasants are off.

But this is all by design.

As for smartmeters - they are mini surveillance and state-terror devices easily able to to do a 3D-environment surveillance on the inhabitants via the electrical grid (you can look up the Israeli patent on it). Plus they can cause shortages, burn down buildings etc. if they want to. It's frankly a wonderful tool - why bother agents to come down your house and start a fire or outage when then can do it remotely from an NSA office?

Though Texas is likely a victim of the global warming bullshit and the renewable mafia.

Also this was a 100 year storm in Texas, the grid there simply isn't built to withstand it.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Also this was a 100 year storm in Texas, the grid there simply isn't built to withstand it.
If you listen to mainstream science, then this is what you are left with - where they claimed that children would not see winter. Meanwhile I heard in 2015 from 'rebel' climatoligists that we will soon approach another mini-ice-age since the sun activity is doing one of it's previous low cycles - started around 2015/16 in fact. CO2 according to the same scientists has close to zero impact.

images (14).jpg

Maunder_Minimum_and_Little_Ice_Age.tif.png

They always omit the medieval and Roman warming period. Even the collapse of the Roman empire as well as the large migrations was mostly due to large climatic changes as it got much colder between year 500 and 800.

But make no mistake about it - they want a collapse. Texas could have easily prepared for this decades in advance knowing fully well that it will get colder. Meanwhile they still focus mainly on the warming aspect since the colder aspect does not sound as logical.

The snows you are seeing now all across the world is not due to some man-made-climate-change. The climate is changing all the time. Our man-made CO2 does nothing - actually helps plants grow better and I would not even trust their calculations, so who knows - some farmers are reporting better plant growth so I guess it's fine. Nevermind that it is even unproven if warmer climate with far more CO2 wouldn't be much much better for mankind. It's irrelevant since it will get colder.

The Great Reset will just use this natural climatic downshift to further their goals and blame you all.

Here a Texas mayor telling the peasants to go eat cake:

Texas mayor who said residents were owed 'NOTHING' amid outages, record cold resigns​

“No one owes you [or] your family anything,” Tim Boyd, the mayor of Colorado City, Texas, wrote Tuesday in a since-deleted Facebook post. "I’m sick and tired of people looking for a damn handout!”

“The City and County, along with power providers or any other service owes you NOTHING!"
he said while urging residents to "step up and come up with a game plan" for acquiring power or heat.

ADVERTISEMENT
“Only the strong will survive and the weak will [perish],” he added.

Wrong - they owe the people ubiquitous cheap energy, because the people pay their bills and pay their taxes. Plus - in many areas they are even banned from burning wood, oil or coal to heat themselves even if they have a chimney. So what the little noble there means is that you should have made good money before - reached 7 to 8 digits in wealth - then you will survive while the weak peasants die.

Troller

Pelican
If you listen to mainstream science, then this is what you are left with - where they claimed that children would not see winter. Meanwhile I heard in 2015 from 'rebel' climatoligists that we will soon approach another mini-ice-age since the sun activity is doing one of it's previous low cycles - started around 2015/16 in fact. CO2 according to the same scientists has close to zero impact.

View attachment 29242

View attachment 29243

They always omit the medieval and Roman warming period. Even the collapse of the Roman empire as well as the large migrations was mostly due to large climatic changes as it got much colder between year 500 and 800.

But make no mistake about it - they want a collapse. Texas could have easily prepared for this decades in advance knowing fully well that it will get colder. Meanwhile they still focus mainly on the warming aspect since the colder aspect does not sound as logical.

The snows you are seeing now all across the world is not due to some man-made-climate-change. The climate is changing all the time. Our man-made CO2 does nothing - actually helps plants grow better and I would not even trust their calculations, so who knows - some farmers are reporting better plant growth so I guess it's fine. Nevermind that it is even unproven if warmer climate with far more CO2 wouldn't be much much better for mankind. It's irrelevant since it will get colder.

The Great Reset will just use this natural climatic downshift to further their goals and blame you all.

Here a Texas mayor telling the peasants to go eat cake:

Texas mayor who said residents were owed 'NOTHING' amid outages, record cold resigns​

Wrong - they owe the people ubiquitous cheap energy, because the people pay their bills and pay their taxes. Plus - in many areas they are even banned from burning wood, oil or coal to heat themselves even if they have a chimney. So what the little noble there means is that you should have made good money before - reached 7 to 8 digits in wealth - then you will survive while the weak peasants die.
Why do people pay taxes then? Why?

LeoniusD

Pelican
How is that even legal ?
Many European cities already have a ban of burning wood or anything else in your chimney. I think that this insanity will spread. Then they will turn off gas and you will be left with wonderful electric heating that should be sourced by the solar panels and wind generators. You can expect to pay through the nose - and those that cannot pay - they will die.

But remember - we are all in it together and sacrifices have to be made by everyone:

rwwew34.jpg

I am sure that Gates and co. will eat those nutritious insect burgers with roundup-goo just as you have to do.

Many European cities already have a ban of burning wood or anything else in your chimney. I think that this insanity will spread. Then they will turn off gas and you will be left with wonderful electric heating that should be sourced by the solar panels and wind generators. You can expect to pay through the nose - and those that cannot pay - they will die.

But remember - we are all in it together and sacrifices have to be made by everyone:

View attachment 29259

I am sure that Gates and co. will eat those nutritious insect burgers with roundup-goo just as you have to do.

LeoniusD

Pelican
In the cities, maybe.
Many of my neighbors here own pieces of forests and that's their only way of heating, so I don't see a country-wide ban happening.
It's avoided the countryside so far, but I fully expect the rules to change some day. The fines are surely to be astronomical as well.

So far they went for a rather simple method of banning the sale of firewood in the UK;

So the result will be that some of the poorest residents will start pilfering illegally in the forests while the wealthy can simply buy their own forests and have it sourced from their own land. It's actually a smart way of doing it - they can continue doing it while you peasant cannot. I fully expect something similar to happen with meat - the organic free-range meat will be available and become super-expensive while the peasants get their plant-insect-goo-crap.

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
This woman had my head spinning. She explains what the post-Reset (virtual) world will look like or how the main players envisage the way the internet of things will run. These ideas are so strange, so alien to me, it's hard to accept that there are people that actually think this is our future. It runs for an hour, but this Alison woman seems to have done her research, so it's worth hearing.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
They have no touch with reality. I can't imagine that a plan this wack would have any real chance of success. Should humanity go so extensively insane to facilitate this schizo vision I expect Christ to come and reset the world into oblivion. The sooner, the better.