"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

r3d

Sparrow
This woman had my head spinning. She explains what the post-Reset (virtual) world will look like or how the main players envisage the way the internet of things will run. These ideas are so strange, so alien to me, it's hard to accept that there are people that actually think this is our future. It runs for an hour, but this Alison woman seems to have done her research, so it's worth hearing.

Aaaand it's gone.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A more reserved take on the Amazon-effect starting to emerge food-tech, the effect of weather on farming,

From the description:

Joe Biden recently announced plans to turn 30% of the United States back into conservation land. Currently 14% of land in the United States is protected by conservation, over 70% of land is privately owned. Of course those numbers don't include the amount of land that is actually in conservation in some shape or form. Many farms have acreage on their land for wildlife use. 52% of the United States land is used for Agricultural Purposes. However this large number is constantly being driven down by the fastest growing land use "Urban Areas." Urban area is the largest growing use in recent years while special land uses grew substantially in the late 1970's.

With tightening agricultural resources, it seems highly unlikely that many farmers would find an economic benefit to collecting conservation payouts over agricultural production. Additionally, Biden's 30/30 executive order states the desire to make more conservation land available to the general public. Public accessibility is generally unpopular with private land owners and their liability insurance providers.

So to reach this lofty goal of 30% Conservation by 2030 the Biden Administration will need to implement administrative direction that forces an outcome. As we know from 40 executive orders the Administration has no reservations about forcibly acting on their own accord.

Just like the Dodd Frank Bill caused a consequential disruption in the financial industry, Biden's tax proposals may have a similar impact.

0:00 Global Food Wars
2:15 Grain Prices Continue to Rise
3:40 Climate Change impacts on Food Supply
5:24 Grain Prices Impacting Animal Agriculture
7:12 Biden Administration is not supportive of Agriculture
8:11 Dodd Frank Bill's Consequential Disruption of Private Property
12:23 Biden Tax Law BTL Forcing Farmers to Sell Land
23:04 Biden's Mark-to-Market Tax Proposal
26:20 President Biden Land Conservation Executive Order
29:03 President Biden Hires Eminent Domain Advocates
32:10 Biden's Environmental Protection Flaws
35:17 Biden Stops CFAP Payments to Farmers
36:25 USDA to take FDA authority on Genetically Engineered Animals

LeoniusD

Pelican
A more reserved take on the Amazon-effect starting to emerge food-tech, the effect of weather on farming,

From the description:

Joe Biden recently announced plans to turn 30% of the United States back into conservation land. Currently 14% of land in the United States is protected by conservation, over 70% of land is privately owned. Of course those numbers don't include the amount of land that is actually in conservation in some shape or form. Many farms have acreage on their land for wildlife use. 52% of the United States land is used for Agricultural Purposes. However this large number is constantly being driven down by the fastest growing land use "Urban Areas." Urban area is the largest growing use in recent years while special land uses grew substantially in the late 1970's.

With tightening agricultural resources, it seems highly unlikely that many farmers would find an economic benefit to collecting conservation payouts over agricultural production. Additionally, Biden's 30/30 executive order states the desire to make more conservation land available to the general public. Public accessibility is generally unpopular with private land owners and their liability insurance providers.

So to reach this lofty goal of 30% Conservation by 2030 the Biden Administration will need to implement administrative direction that forces an outcome. As we know from 40 executive orders the Administration has no reservations about forcibly acting on their own accord.

Just like the Dodd Frank Bill caused a consequential disruption in the financial industry, Biden's tax proposals may have a similar impact.

0:00 Global Food Wars
2:15 Grain Prices Continue to Rise
3:40 Climate Change impacts on Food Supply
5:24 Grain Prices Impacting Animal Agriculture
7:12 Biden Administration is not supportive of Agriculture
8:11 Dodd Frank Bill's Consequential Disruption of Private Property
12:23 Biden Tax Law BTL Forcing Farmers to Sell Land
23:04 Biden's Mark-to-Market Tax Proposal
26:20 President Biden Land Conservation Executive Order
29:03 President Biden Hires Eminent Domain Advocates
32:10 Biden's Environmental Protection Flaws
35:17 Biden Stops CFAP Payments to Farmers
36:25 USDA to take FDA authority on Genetically Engineered Animals
They had a movie about that already:

district12.jpg

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Look at this Tweet directly from our "friends" at WEF:

I think we already know where this is going. We the plebs are too noisy for their liking....

"lockdowns are improving our cities"

AS IN: forever lockdown. I called this a year ago and got death threats for it. Now, it's the "new normal".

I have lost total faith in any rational thought of any kind with the common man.

Krieger_07

Sparrow
This woman had my head spinning. She explains what the post-Reset (virtual) world will look like or how the main players envisage the way the internet of things will run. These ideas are so strange, so alien to me, it's hard to accept that there are people that actually think this is our future. It runs for an hour, but this Alison woman seems to have done her research, so it's worth hearing.

Could you please post the name of the name of the woman, or the title of the video or of the podcaster? It already has been deleted and I would like to hear it.

It would be appreciated if you could post them. regards

Krieger_07

Sparrow
"lockdowns are improving our cities"

AS IN: forever lockdown. I called this a year ago and got death threats for it. Now, it's the "new normal".

I have lost total faith in any rational thought of any kind with the common man.

Unfortunately yes. And many still don't understand that when the GA Guidestones talk about 500 million people on earth, for our "betters", that would be the MAXIMUM ALLOWED (the very carvings on those stones call for no more than 500 million) not a goal to strive for. The real ideal population in their eyes is far less, maybe less than 100 million....

When you look at their actions under this assumption or should I say with these lenses, everything makes sense....

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Look at this Tweet directly from our "friends" at WEF:

I think we already know where this is going. We the plebs are too noisy for their liking....
That directly Mirrors the story of their “gods”.

In the Sumerian creation story, After the creation of man as a slave race to replace the Egigi they become so numerous and noisy as to disrupt the gods. Among those gods Enlil (who holds the same position in the genealogy as Zeus did in the Greco/Roman version) made the decision to exterminate the overly numerous man with a flood.

This kind of thing is worth noticing Because the esoteric religions these people follow have gods whose identities can be traced relatively easily to Sumer.

Not for long...uploaded on Bitchute
WOW. My mind is blown.

Pretty much the government is dead and it's being replaced by virtual reality. The blockchain will be used to reward people who consent and punish those who don't. Data mining is done in various ways like through test scores. People will have to be lifelong learners to be able to qualify for jobs that can be done by someone from another country. Everything is intertwined where the MIC, social media, and banks are fueling this. The plan might or might not work but this is what everything is being spun into motion.

Here's her youtube channel.

I'm 100% convinced now next year is the year of the food shortages and inflation is going to ramp up to destroy the current system. The end goal is population reduction.

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
Man i'm starting to get a bit down reading this forum. What can we do? Is the solution to move to the country side and try to become self sufficient? I'm 40 y/old and lived in the city all my life, i know nothing about farm life but i dont want to starv to death either. I hope it wont be as bad as some here expect, but the signs are not good, especially in US/EU.

Bird

Kingfisher

• Lockdowns significantly reduced human activity and its impact on the planet’s crust, leading to Earth's quietest period in decades.
  • Ambient noise generated by travelling and factories dropped by 50% to the lowest levels ever recorded.
  • Lower background noise meant smaller earthquakes that would otherwise not have been observed, were detected.
  • These smaller tremors allow scientists to understand the seismic threat of minor hazards, and help assess the probability of larger earthquakes.

And here is the video:

VIDEO

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Pretty much the government is dead and it's being replaced by virtual reality.
If that was their goal, then the election of a property magnate and reality TV star who is relentlessly pilloried, makes perfect sense. And then a demented, kiddie fiddler comes along and is seen to steal the election by outrageous, widespread voter fraud. Democracy and the "free West" has been open to ridicule for a number of years now.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I'm 100% convinced now next year is the year of the food shortages and inflation is going to ramp up to destroy the current system. The end goal is population reduction.
That day is coming, who knows when it will be, but you are using proper language here. My current predictions are a market crisis within the next 15 months, inflation within 3-4 years for sure (CPI goods, other things have been inflated for quite a while now), and some type of world war by the end of the decade.

I hope I'm wrong.

Blade Runner

Pelican
That directly Mirrors the story of their “gods”.

In the Sumerian creation story, After the creation of man as a slave race to replace the Egigi they become so numerous and noisy as to disrupt the gods. Among those gods Enlil (who holds the same position in the genealogy as Zeus did in the Greco/Roman version) made the decision to exterminate the overly numerous man with a flood.

This kind of thing is worth noticing Because the esoteric religions these people follow have gods whose identities can be traced relatively easily to Sumer.
Yes, these "Gods" were the rebellious angels of the counsel of the one true God who then abused humans to make them believe that they were the Gods of particular nations. That nearly all mythologies have these consistent elements cannot be misunderstood or understated. The destruction of man is the principal goal of Lucifer and his clan, but as usual is typical with "chaos" they are blinded by pride and cannot see the mysterious ways of God always triumphing in the end. In our case, the God-Man Jesus Christ being given all authority over heaven and earth.

He is the beginning and end of everything, that's why he's Alpha and Omega. In the meantime, we have to be tempted and tested to see which side we have faith and trust in. The trial is a very serious "game" but God's mercy luckily for us is as abundant as the many mansions that he will provide for those that He "knows."

prendergast

Sparrow
Man i'm starting to get a bit down reading this forum. What can we do? Is the solution to move to the country side and try to become self sufficient? I'm 40 y/old and lived in the city all my life, i know nothing about farm life but i dont want to starv to death either. I hope it wont be as bad as some here expect, but the signs are not good, especially in US/EU.
Yes, moving out to the country is usually a good decision.

Self-sufficiency is actually not as difficult as you're lead to believe if you're only feeding yourself and maybe a few other people.

I recently watched a livestream where comedian Owen Benjamin, who is the same age as you, talks about how he went from living in the city to a self-sufficient lifestyle and he says it's pretty easy except for dealing with the larger animals such as cows (which aren't necessary).

Chickens are very easy to maintain and don't require a lot of experience. A chick costs around two dollars and as a chicken will lay like three hundred eggs per year for seven years. Pretty good long-term investment if you ask me. Build a chicken coup with a roost and give them feed twice a day and that's pretty much it.

Lots of vegetables are easy to grow and can even be grown indoors if you don't have the space outside. But 1/8th an acre should be enough for a property I think.

Here is a link to the video if you're curious