"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
reee? ree...misinformation...ree-reeee!? :rolleyes:

Thought Police Gestapo @BostonJane thread continue...
=====
I’m not making the claim that Brand is spreading medical misinformation.

But, I would like to call attention to this meme of “the great reset” here. I first started paying attention to this meme after the June 2020 WEF conference and then Trudeau said it in a speech last year.
It caught on slowly, similar to the “plandemic,” and has been steadily building into a networked conspiracy across platforms since then.

A video like this will send people down that rabbit hole, not because the content is particularly riveting, but because a celebrity said it.
According to our lifecycle model, responses by journalists, politicians, and pundits, celebrities, and other elites is the primary way disinformation spreads.

But!

Defense against disinformation doesn’t mean disengage!

It means be strategic and work together!
As we move day by day and week by week and month by month through this pandemic, the meme wars continue to move stealthy across the web and social media, usually unabated, until it’s too late.

Trust and safety teams must pay attention now to the great reset.
It is the place that the networked factions currently called QAnon are finding each other again.

...And the cycle repeats, only it is recursive. The next iteration will have learned from the missteps of the last and will be just a little quicker next time.
I should have written an oped on this months ago when @luke_stark suggested it!

It’s a good example of Donovan’s law of disinformation: If you leave disinformation to fester, it will infect the whole product.
=====

"Trust and safety teams must pay attention now to the great reset".
Translation: Shut down the truth. Cut off (censor) the flow of information.

a9d96bd0684ae5028e03d116efc0ba78.gif

Last edited:

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
WOW. My mind is blown.

Pretty much the government is dead and it's being replaced by virtual reality. The blockchain will be used to reward people who consent and punish those who don't. Data mining is done in various ways like through test scores. People will have to be lifelong learners to be able to qualify for jobs that can be done by someone from another country. Everything is intertwined where the MIC, social media, and banks are fueling this. The plan might or might not work but this is what everything is being spun into motion.

Here's her youtube channel.

I'm 100% convinced now next year is the year of the food shortages and inflation is going to ramp up to destroy the current system. The end goal is population reduction.
I remember emailing Roosh in 2019 about this stuff. Not all of it, I didn't have the full picture back then and some of what I wrote may be incorrect. But here is part of what I wrote to Roosh:

Blockchain technology is not only used for financial transactions of cryptocurrency but it can be used to store virtual assets, contracts, records and even attributes about humans if used as an ID system. It's also a permanent record that cannot be changed or manipulated.

I think it's a possibility that the mark of the beast will be a global digital ID stored in the blockchain, as part of a China style global social credit system. There your positive and negative actions toward the machine will be recorded on to a permanent ledger. This will be calculated and determine your social credit score, and therefore your rights and privileges in society. Society will likely be more or less cashless at this point and you will require this ID to own a bank account, credit card or any sort of digital payment method, or in other words be able to buy and sell within the system.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Yes and my suspicion about BTC have always been that it was released to test the technology in advance. Believing it was created by a guy called Satoshi and not some globalist controlled agency is incredibly myopic. I don't think they copied this tech but invented it. They are the ones who need it first and foremost. We already have reports that blockchain is being used in Tanzania to ID babies.

Last edited:

• Lockdowns significantly reduced human activity and its impact on the planet’s crust, leading to Earth's quietest period in decades.
  • Ambient noise generated by travelling and factories dropped by 50% to the lowest levels ever recorded.
  • Lower background noise meant smaller earthquakes that would otherwise not have been observed, were detected.
  • These smaller tremors allow scientists to understand the seismic threat of minor hazards, and help assess the probability of larger earthquakes.

And here is the video:

VIDEO

This is all so predictable...

Like David Icke says "know the outcome and you can see the journey".

So they want to shepherd everyone into controlled cities, with no movement and restricted zones outside of it.

The terrifying part is normies will so willingly lap up this bullshi[earmuffs].

So f[eamuffs] it.

There's no escape in the west, my plan is to go increasingly rural in a country where The Kun[earmuffs]s don't have sufficient influence and the local government doesn't have sufficient resources to hunt you out.

Man i'm starting to get a bit down reading this forum. What can we do? Is the solution to move to the country side and try to become self sufficient? I'm 40 y/old and lived in the city all my life, i know nothing about farm life but i dont want to starv to death either. I hope it wont be as bad as some here expect, but the signs are not good, especially in US/EU.

The presenter did say it's not to discourage people and to serve as a warning to what the elite want. Like any manmade plan and product it can fail. Don't get me wrong, I'm a little worried and it doesn't look like you can run from the problem by going to another country.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Yes and my suspicion about BTC have always been that it was released to test the technology in advance. Believing it was created by a guy called Satoshi and not some globalist controlled agency is incredibly myopic. I don't think they copied this tech but invented it. They are the ones who need it first and foremost. We already have reports that blockchain is being used in Tanzania to ID babies.
The problem here is that you aren't really saying anything and BTC is a potential foil (or already is) to the current monetary system, which was bound to collapse anyway. It's sorta like saying that "someone conspired to invent the internet". Yeah, so what? It has dual uses, of course good and bad, as well as offensive and defensive, etc. The cat has been out of the bag for years regarding globalism and creeping, anti-human and anti-national tendencies (see the above video at 37:15). At this point BTC will be more of a savior for at least some people in the monetary system; the CBDCs were bound to come out anyway so more invasion of privacy, tax confiscation, etc could take place. That was always the plan, not BTC.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
The problem here is that you aren't really saying anything and BTC is a potential foil (or already is) to the current monetary system, which was bound to collapse anyway. It's sorta like saying that "someone conspired to invent the internet". Yeah, so what? It has dual uses, of course good and bad, as well as offensive and defensive, etc. The cat has been out of the bag for years regarding globalism and creeping, anti-human and anti-national tendencies (see the above video at 37:15). At this point BTC will be more of a savior for at least some people in the monetary system; the CBDCs were bound to come out anyway so more invasion of privacy, tax confiscation, etc could take place. That was always the plan, not BTC.

A saviour!? For who? The ones that sold it for a profit to the FIAT currency system? You do not see the irony in this?

You don't think the BTC hysteria was to get you used to their Digital Currency System?

Why not address the excellent points made by @Mountaineer ?

Troller

Pelican
A saviour!? For who? The ones that sold it for a profit to the FIAT currency system? You do not see the irony in this?

You don't think the BTC hysteria was to get you used to their Digital Currency System?

Why not address the excellent points made by @Mountaineer ?
You are 100% right. When the masses are accustomed to the digital currency the elite will implement their government digital currency and rape bitcoin and bitcoin holders. Theres only one anonymous medium of exchange and its cash. Cash cannot be traced. Thats why cash not bitcoin is being severely attacked. Almost like anyone holding cash is a criminal. And the elite wants to round us up like cattle. Unfortunately the interest of elite normally is not coincidental with the pleb. Its the other way around. So its not a good idea for them to have total control. Really bad idea.
My constructions contractor told me he was investing in bitcoins. Buying 120k in equipment to mine. Fool.

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
I know you guys are high on the monetary front including "crypto" (which it isn't).

Listen to this: You might want to invest in; land water and food
I remember the Cyprus bail-in, in which a lot of Russian expats lost their savings. This was swiftly followed by bail-in legislation in 2013 in the UK and 2014 in the EU. Looks to me like they were getting their ducks in a row for a future savings grab. It would certainly fit the Great Reset that after wrecking businesses they'd go in for the kill and plunder savings, before introducing some sort of carbon/social credit system.

Troller

Pelican
Theres no limits to elite avarice greed lust wickedness. Everything that you might imagine they are planning. Its worse. The only doubt is timeline. What elite wants is slaves. Thats the final goal. And not a lot of them. Just a few to keep whatever system they have imagined to work.

Jamal D

Robin
Updated video from Dolores Cahill. She has been quiet for some time, but I really hope they escalate their efforts in 2021.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member

The only explanation on why maingutter media is talking about it that I can think of is to provoke people to rebel, then oligarchs deploy plandemic two and get their scapegoat.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Hey, if you can use something devised by Satan against him go ahead. Just like the smartphone can be useful to people we have to understand that it's even more useful to the oligarchs and they created this technology to ultimately enslave us.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member

Are they doing this on purpose or are they really that pathetic? How can these lunatics rule the world is beyond me. Satan has proper fools in his ranks.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Pelican
Mountaineer, you know that nothing in itself is bad. Indeed, it is how we use it. Most of us obviously can't handle this, at least empirically we know this, and you point it out - I agree. BTC is not devised by Satan. The internet has been a huge boon for understanding the truth about (orthodox) christianity and outreach, and yes of course it has been used for evil as well.

The trajectory of the world was always going to go this way, and God allows it. That's why we are called to repentance.