"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Johnnyvee

Pelican
You are 100% right. When the masses are accustomed to the digital currency the elite will implement their government digital currency and rape bitcoin and bitcoin holders. Theres only one anonymous medium of exchange and its cash. Cash cannot be traced. Thats why cash not bitcoin is being severely attacked. Almost like anyone holding cash is a criminal. And the elite wants to round us up like cattle. Unfortunately the interest of elite normally is not coincidental with the pleb. Its the other way around. So its not a good idea for them to have total control. Really bad idea.
My constructions contractor told me he was investing in bitcoins. Buying 120k in equipment to mine. Fool.

I second that. Crypto will be de facto banned in some way when the time is right. (unless it becomes irrelevant by itself) I have yet to hear a convincing argument as to why this will not happen. It`s usually vague statements of the kind that; it`s too late for that, or that bitcoin will simply become the new currency and usurp all other means of payment naturally. Like they`ll allow that to happen!

As much as would like for bitcoin or other crypto to succeed, the lesson from history is crystal clear; the people that control the resources of violence (police etc.) in a society can pretty much do whatever they want at any time. And they don`t want bitcoin to succeed, that`s for sure. Precious metals makes more sense, but I`m afraid that the same applies to that field of investment. You might accumulate substantial physical gold and silver, (and I like the idea of that) but how are you going to sell it for goods and services in the future? They can and will make it illegal like they have before. Maybe silver (and platinum and palladium also) can withstand this, since it`s a metal that is essential for modern civilization to function. But at least with gold there is a big risk of confiscation with significant loss, or at least a disappointing gain in the end.

With the money printing that we are and will see in the coming years, there must be a clamping down on the underlying real economical realities from the elites, otherwise they`ll lose control of the situation. So it comes down to the same essential dynamic as with all other issues, like covid/vaccines, nutrition, immigration, basic freedoms etc. It`s not a question of economics in other words, but of violence and control. I do own some silver coins, and might buy some more, but I`m afraid that I`ll get screwed in the end with that.

Pelern

Sparrow
You don't think BTC is being attacked? LOL.

You are definitely right though that cash has been on the "hated" (agenda) list for some time. No doubt. And yes, it can be tracked, and is - the question is always on and off ramping.
Not really. Lots of places won't accept cash any more "to stop the spread".

I think that is why currencies based on Blockchain technology are being promoted because of how much power Central Bank Digital Currencies will give the government over it's citizens. They have to get people warmed up and used to the idea first.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I second that. Crypto will be de facto banned in some way when the time is right. (unless it becomes irrelevant by itself) I have yet to hear a convincing argument as to why this will not happen.
You are making the claim. Thus, you have to make the argument in the positive. Cash may be banned. Can you carry it across borders without risk? LOL. Think a little harder. If the future is what it is, BTC remains the only way out.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
You are making the claim. Thus, you have to make the argument in the positive. Cash may be banned. Can you carry it across borders without risk? LOL. Think a little harder. If the future is what it is, BTC remains the only way out.

As long as we are not in power, but rather they are, economics doesn`t matter. That`s the way I see it. If we had the power, then we could do anything we wanted, like having a gold backed currency of some sort. Even a digital one. Tell me why they will not ban BTC, and how we could stop them from doing so? I`m not saying that cash is the answer. Cash could work also, but that`s not the point I was making at all.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Disagree on that one in one important way. Economics is often what causes people to move from in power to out of power.

I see your point, but I see biological (i.e. race differences) as upstream from economics in a society. So if the US was a primarily European nation, then even though the leaders where as rich as they are today, they would preserve their loyalty to their own ethnic group and not be corrupted by other groups interests. The gold standard is a very European/white/Anglo-Saxon thing really. It could only exist with Euro`s. The modern financial system however...I think we all know the forces that are primarily behind that.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Cross post from Criticisms of coronavirus narrative & policy.

@ColinWyse: I found Dr Fernando Castro-Chavez was the best source to blow Fauci out of the water. He explains that this Fraud Cycle started as far back as AIDS. He also explains the confusion amongst the medical profession (Intended).

I sent Dr Castro-Chavez a short email asking if his hypothesis still stands and he very kindly responded, twice.

ebb36b1be926a31b.jpg

7e924fa36c4f90fe.jpg

dfbc880c6847f395.jpg

Jamal D

Robin
Cross post from Criticisms of coronavirus narrative & policy.

@ColinWyse: I found Dr Fernando Castro-Chavez was the best source to blow Fauci out of the water. He explains that this Fraud Cycle started as far back as AIDS. He also explains the confusion amongst the medical profession (Intended).

I sent Dr Castro-Chavez a short email asking if his hypothesis still stands and he very kindly responded, twice.

ebb36b1be926a31b.jpg

7e924fa36c4f90fe.jpg

dfbc880c6847f395.jpg
First of all, it is great to see this initiative from you to understand better what is going on.

Have you in your research gotten any understanding of what this virus actually is? On one hand I see the WEF utilizing a regular flu to introduce digital passports, but then again if this is a bio-weapon made by the CCP...what are they trying to achieve from a medical standpoint?

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
First of all, it is great to see this initiative from you to understand better what is going on.

Have you in your research gotten any understanding of what this virus actually is? On one hand I see the WEF utilizing a regular flu to introduce digital passports, but then again if this is a bio-weapon made by the CCP...what are they trying to achieve from a medical standpoint?

Note: That wasn't me who sent an email to the doctor. Just came across it via someone's Gab feed who re-tweeted it. I thought it was important to post it here.

Let's put it this way: the rabbit hole has gotten deeper and deeper. o_O :hmm:

@SomeB*tchIKnow just came out with a video (part 1) recently based on her research, citations and sources on COVID-19. I think it may answer most of your questions. She may have found the main architect behind the whole virus thing so I encourage you to watch her video and decide for yourself when you have the time. The whole COVID thing was obviously pre-planned.

Note: Her video is about 50 minutes long.

According to her post, this 10+ minutes video didn't make the final cut into the above mentioned full video.

An interesting post from someone who's watched her video.

@Ikecooper: L, you know in your COVID-19 film, you mention Jeffrey Sachs and his role in COVID-19? It just so happens that he wrote a review for Richard Florida's book 'The Great Reset (2010)' and has been named with Richard and Bill Clinton in an Esquire piece. Richard also wrote about Sachs in an Atlantic piece in 2005. They clearly know of each other. I'm just trying to prove that they know each other by use of a photo or video.

GreatResetFeatured.jpg

6c37d4fee0520644.png

f5f2377e63082967.png

8c79c65fe87fa93b.png

Jeffrey_D._Sachs_-_World_Economic_Forum_on_East_Asia_2011.jpg

J. Sachs

Last edited:

Jamal D

Robin
Thanks for the links. I have now watched them, yet I still don`t have an answer. What is the medical intent from Chinas side to infect the whole world with a virus there is no cure against? The risk would be profound to take out parts of their own citizens, but what about all the western sheep who loves their crappy cheap products? That would be a giant blow the to the Chinese economy

I just don`t understand their end game in doing this, and I guess only a few people in this world really knows....

Pelern

Sparrow
Thanks for the links. I have now watched them, yet I still don`t have an answer. What is the medical intent from Chinas side to infect the whole world with a virus there is no cure against? The risk would be profound to take out parts of their own citizens, but what about all the western sheep who loves their crappy cheap products? That would be a giant blow the to the Chinese economy

I just don`t understand their end game in doing this, and I guess only a few people in this world really knows....
Well if we don't assume it's China, why would someone release this a virus like this?

What we have observed since the virus has been released is that governments have moved sharply towards totalitarianism. They have restricted people's ability to gather and have shutdown small businesses who are the greatest driver's of a countries economy. So we have had government's around the world slowly destroy their economies, while at the same time concentrating money and power. We are seeing rising inflation and an increased dependence on the government.

At the same time we have people who have ties to Eugenics say that we won't go back to normal until everyone is vaccinated. Then we have other's saying that we need Vaccine ID's or passports.

So if I had to guess where this is headed, I would say that the virus was released in order to impose a "new normal" where the government regulates ever facet of our society. Telling people who they can see, where they can go and when.

This will be imposed by Vaccine passports which will transition into digital ID's. These will be tied to Central Bank Digital currencies, which will be tied to a Social Credit System.

As for the direct purpose of the vaccines I'm guessing it will first have some affect on reproduction. So birth rates will continue to drop, with extra shots being mandated until they get the desired outcome. The vaccines may also cause a decrease in life expectancy. This part is all speculation though and we will probably have to wait to see what happens as more and more people are vaccinated.

1614744818835.png

Definitely not surprised at the connection between Covid and Jeffrey Sachs. Sachs is a major supporter of abortion and contraception. Interestingly enough, he has received invitations to meetings from the Vatican. I suspect that the Church is broke right now from all the scandals in recent years and in order to get money, they've sold Vatican influence and access to a few high ranking globalists. Then you get crap like this. I saw the video when it had way more dislikes than likes, but they've disabled the feature now.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Good article on the covid agenda - it's essentially nothing more than the agenda2030.

Remember how quickly even Bill Gates said that climate change is the far far greater issue than covid? It's because the peasants were not surrendering their old lifestyle quick enough.

And here another WEF disgusting propaganda tweet that someone uploaded on Youtube. The ruling psychopaths deleted the tweet later due to backlash:

What is the main message here? Life would be so wonderful if it weren't for all you peasants. The ideal world for the elite would be one where all the necessary worker-peasants would be living underground like in the movie THX1138 while the only serf-peasants above would be massaging them or servicing them sexually. Then they would be finally happy. The book Brave New World was partly misleading, because they showed only the life of the worker-colonies in mostly underground bunkers.

But seriously - the video extols the virtue of dead cities. They are Satanic to the core wanting to kill and murder most of us for their supposed perceived survival - nevermind that it was mainly the peasants and their work and enginuity that made them rich and highly-technologically advanced. Without the work of the peasants then they would be still poisoned to death and madness by arsenic meds for the supposed syphillis diagnosis. The only positive outcome is only that they won't succeed in their final plans of the THX1138-Brave-New-World system. But make no mistake - they will do their best and cast the world into darkness attempting their evil mad plans.