"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

trexler

Sparrow

Amazing how quickly these plans go from concept to successful 'trail' to implementation SO quickly... it's almost as if it was already planned))

'The plan stresses that it “cannot be a pre-condition to exercise free movement rights, nor can it be a pre-condition for using cross-border passenger transport services such as airlines, trains, coaches or ferries [within the EU]”.

The certificate, should mean travellers will not need to quarantine, would be available to all citizens who can provide evidence that they have either been vaccinated against Covid-19, have recently tested negative, or have acquired antibodies after recovering from the virus.'

Those damn conspiracy theorists... spot on again.

Aizen

Kingfisher
It's looking more and more likely that I'll never be able to fly again. Guess my folks will have to visit me, if anything.

Troller

Pelican
I don't think the normalcy will ever return. Maybe this is the start of the change or the end?
It was never normal to begin with. They are just ramping up. Putting more shackles on slaves. They do this. There´s even a movie where they show this. Politicians will say 10 restrictions will happen. People get really worried. Afterwards. Well we have heard the people. And because of that only 5 will happen. Ah ok if it´s only 5. It´s better than 10. They´ve heard our concerns. Ok. They don´t realize they should have never accepted any of it.

There´s a movie where it´s a small journalist and they are going to bribe and make a development on an island. The journalist can become bigger and famous. But revolts and tells the real story. Can´t remember the name.

trexler

Sparrow
It's looking more and more likely that I'll never be able to fly again. Guess my folks will have to visit me, if anything.

The good news is, the source info (i.e. the record that you've been jabbed) has to come from somewhere.

I met a guy who told me his friend already got it 'done'... in Texas!

I guess in the west you'll either need a doctor you know and trusts you, or a heavy bribe...

Elsewhere the issue will be if they're on the system, but if it's an IATA app for airtravel, the issue will be whether the airline is a member, and then the rules of the destination country, I'd guess.

Either way, a local doc should be hooked in.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
It was never normal to begin with. They are just ramping up. Putting more shackles on slaves. They do this. There´s even a movie where they show this. Politicians will say 10 restrictions will happen. People get really worried. Afterwards. Well we have heard the people. And because of that only 5 will happen. Ah ok if it´s only 5. It´s better than 10. They´ve heard our concerns. Ok. They don´t realize they should have never accepted any of it.

There´s a movie where it´s a small journalist and they are going to bribe and make a development on an island. The journalist can become bigger and famous. But revolts and tells the real story. Can´t remember the name.

Maybe it's a book worth reading.

It's still invasive, inconvenient, and far from ideal, but it seems that many of these proposed apps also feature the option to fly with a negative test result. Their use of PCR is an absolute farce, but getting tested before flying seems to be one way to avoid the 'vax' while still being able to travel - unless I've missed something.

Greece, Spain, Cyprus and Turkey have all said they will welcome UK arrivals who have either had the vaccine or have had a recent negative COVID-19 test.

Doyle said that as well as those who had been vaccinated, anyone who could show a negative Covid test should be able to fly.

Airlines would be remiss not to offer an alternative. At the end of the day, despite the WEF agenda holding sway, airlines still want to make bank - and excluding a significant percentage of your customers who won't take the 'vax' is a daft business move.

Troller

Pelican

Maybe it's a book worth reading.

"We'd like you to do
some writing for us.

So l gather.

About what?

SANDERSON: ln a sentence,
we want to set something up,

and have the public
as our friends.

And there are a variety
of ways we can do that.

Let me tell you
how this kind

of thing works, Paul.

Suppose, by way of example,

you wanted to put up taxes
by five percent.

The smart way of doing it

is to float the idea
of a ten percent hike.

Let them all shout about it,
get themselves in a fuss,

then you offer concessions.

"How about seven percent?"
"No way," they'll say.

"All right, let's
stay friends and make
a compromise at five."

Bingo.

They think
they won something,

you get the five percent
you wanted
in the first place.

Same thing applies
to real estate.

You want to build
five houses,

you put in a planning
application for 50.

How many do you
want to build?

None.

We want to
build one hotel.

Well, looking
around this place,

l don't think
anyone would notice.

lt isn't in this place.

lt's an island.

Sensitive for a variety
of reasons we don't
want to get into now.

Nobody wants a paradise
choked with hotels, but

everybody will be pleased
to compromise at one.

This is going to require
some clever writing

in various
carefully placed articles.

lsn't that
kind of thing illegal?"

Spearhead

Sparrow
"We'd like you to do
some writing for us.

So l gather.

About what?

SANDERSON: ln a sentence,
we want to set something up,

and have the public
as our friends.

And there are a variety
of ways we can do that.

Let me tell you
how this kind

of thing works, Paul.

Suppose, by way of example,

you wanted to put up taxes
by five percent.

The smart way of doing it

is to float the idea
of a ten percent hike.

Let them all shout about it,
get themselves in a fuss,

then you offer concessions.

"How about seven percent?"
"No way," they'll say.

"All right, let's
stay friends and make
a compromise at five."

Bingo.

They think
they won something,

you get the five percent
you wanted
in the first place.

Same thing applies
to real estate.

You want to build
five houses,

you put in a planning
application for 50.

How many do you
want to build?

None.

We want to
build one hotel.

Well, looking
around this place,

l don't think
anyone would notice.

lt isn't in this place.

lt's an island.

Sensitive for a variety
of reasons we don't
want to get into now.

Nobody wants a paradise
choked with hotels, but

everybody will be pleased
to compromise at one.

This is going to require
some clever writing

in various
carefully placed articles.

lsn't that
kind of thing illegal?"

Isn't this just called the chutzpah technique?

Jamal D

Robin
Just in case someone missed it:

Very interesting read.

Someone in the comment section has a link to a pdf about him also with tons of info.

mileswmathis.com/schwab.pdf

If someone has a VPN it would be great to post this on 4chan. The incels would absolutely love this kind of stuff and perhaps continue doing some digging... I haven`t seen this on there yet.

Last edited:

Jamal D

Robin
Seems like they run WEF like a family business.

His kids:

Kiwi

Pigeon

I'd given up on the idea of travel these last few months, slowly resigned to the fact it wasn't going to happen because i've made the decision that i won't be getting the vaccine.

I wonder how missionary work will be impacted for the kingdom with this virus? as a former missionary, i thought those days were done now, practically speaking, but recently God has put a country on my heart to perhaps go to (can't really say more than that).... so I will for sure go if it is indeed God's will, but curious to see God's plan how to make it happen..... Nothing is impossible! Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
<chuckle>, if you want to ruin your day, have a listen to this guy blackpilling. And frankly I didn't hear anything from him that I could disagree with. As an overview: the Great Reset was predicted, is real and is worse than you could ever imagine; be diverse in investments and be tangible heavy (gold, silver, land, goods, etc) and don't put your faith in any man as saviour, if they reached the heights it's because they're part of the club that you ain't in.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Seems like they run WEF like a family business.

His kids:

Claus should have invested time with his kids, and maybe they would have not developed to be such parasites. These two are basically unemployable.