"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Once I have enough time, I will watch this whole 6-hour long video, and take my notes. I think that this video was not made to be public, since there is no link to it from the official CyberPolygon website that I could find. Globalist scum like Tony Blair are speakers at the event.
I also mirrored the video on BitChute.
Knowing their Modus Operandi, I expect it to happen towards the end of this year.
Could you please share those notes? I'm pressed for time. I actually should take a moratorium from this forum to handle something.

Thanks.

Viganò on Vatican ‘health’ conference with Fauci: Holy See is ‘making itself the servant of the New World Order’​

The result is the super-imposition over the true Church of a sect of heretical and depraved Modernists who are intent on legitimizing adultery, sodomy, abortion, euthanasia, idolatry, and any perversion of the intellect and will. The true Church is now eclipsed, denied and discredited by her very Pastors, betrayed even by the one who occupies the highest Throne.

Article's Sources
(1)

(2)

(3)
The Vatican was coopted a long time ago.

The articles in this website shed some light into this: www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com

Bergoglio is an antipope, like the last men who occupied that chair were.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
The Vatican was coopted a long time ago.

The articles in this website shed some light into this: www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com

Bergoglio is an antipope, like the last men who occupied that chair were.
Alison McDowell, who though a bit of wet liberal in many ways who keeps whacking the piñata of "white privilege", does a lot of good research on the Great Reset. She writes on her blog that the Vatican are heavily involved in digital bondage and impact investment. Impact investment is guided by a set of criteria called environment, social and governance (ESG). This is the trend of woke capitalism we've been witnessing over the past few years, whereby the giant investment firms like BlackRock & Vanguard leverage companies in their investment portfolio to tow the line on environmental and social impact. So when you see those inter-racial couples on TV, or a company fires someone for that unwoke tweet this is ESG being applied by that advertisement agency and employment.
Here's ESG explained on Investopedia:
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria are a set of standards for a company’s operations that socially conscious investors use to screen potential investments. Environmental criteria consider how a company performs as a steward of nature. Social criteria examine how it manages relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates. Governance deals with a company’s leadership, executive pay, audits, internal controls, and shareholder rights.

A big player in this trend is UK Jew Sir Ronald Cohen (((EST))). Here's what he has to say: "Impact transparency would have far-reaching consequences for companies, governments and investors. First, governments will be able to tax companies directly for the harm they cause while creating incentives for companies to deliver positive impact. Second, investors will be able to price the environmental and social impact of companies into their investment analysis, potentially leading them to shun those causing the largest negative impact in favour of those generating positive impact. Finally, these trends should catalyse a change in corporate behaviour to better manage their environmental and social impact, in addition to just their financial profitability."

Both BlackRock and Vanguard, the mega investment firm with tentacles in all the pies, are driving the Great Reset.

Their plan to eliminate private property ownership is quite far along...
Some video commentary...

With things like the Fed buying MBSs and the deference of 1 in 20 mortgages (kinda itself a fom of UBI), I think there's no deny they're trying to get rid of private property universally. If true I think we're in for a wilder time than most people expect.

LeoniusD

Pelican
OK - this is a big one - I urgently recommend everyone to go through the document or listen to the talk by the Iceagefarmer. It pertains to your direct future in the next 10-30 years. The UK has published the Agenda21-2030-green-hell for the country. A lot of it is already seen the way they clobber gas cars, fossil fuels etc. It is huge, it is concrete, it's absolute slavery - called ABSOLUTE ZERO:

Document:

Christian here goes through the information in a factual way - no hyperbole - using only their own documents.

Here the biggest slides:

wer23423fsfwser.jpg

2q3423gswerw.jpg

There are further plans ahead, but this is the gist of it.

The actual already planned and decided changes are the following:

Cars: Only electric past 2035. Then later for most of the peasants electric cars the size of a Smart. All other peasants are set to use electric trains.
Transportation: They decided on trains phasing out planes, shipping for all you peasants. They will of course fly as usual since hydrogen-powered planes will likely become reality soon enough. But it will be way too expensive for you peasants.
Food: Huge reduction in the most healthy energy-dense foods like beef, later chicken and others. Reduction of shipping will also mean hardly any non-native food. But what can we grow in the UK or Sweden locally while eliminating most fertilizing? It will be bugs of course - nutritious insect protein it will be for you peasants!
Electricity; Lots of wind-generators, solar panels - that will make electricity easily 10 times more expensive. And they will sooner or later transfer the costs to you - that is why most won't afford a car - even if they do, it will have to be a tiny one. Plus the winfarms will wipe out huge swaths of land from any human habitation. The countries will resemble more Hunger Games than any utopia. They will also reduce general heating for you peasants - I am sure that many will freeze to death in the coming 3 decades as the earth seems to cool down tremendously.

And note this - Bill Gates has not only invested heavily in solar power generation, he invested strongly into rail (owns 50% of Canada's rail), waste management, vaccines. Waste management will become far more lucrative and far far more expensive. They will anally force you to recycle and upcycle, that new production will be tremendously reduced. They will feed you upcycled trash and force you to pay huge fines for any non-recycled littering. Waste management is such a great endeavor that Gates and even Soros entered this business.

Absolute Zero = Absolute Slavery. My only solace is that I won't have to live through the worst of it as I am not 10.

Joe316

Robin
Cars: Only electric past 2035. Then later for most of the peasants electric cars the size of a Smart. All other peasants are set to use electric trains.
Transportation: They decided on trains phasing out planes, shipping for all you peasants. They will of course fly as usual since hydrogen-powered planes will likely become reality soon enough. But it will be way too expensive for you peasants.

The "put on your mask and squeeze into a train" conflicts heavily with the everyone is deadly threat narrative.

I enjoyed riding trains and light rail, but even I switched to an internal combustion vehicle due to the plandemic, because being with a mask inside a packed rail vehicle is extremely unhealthy, as it increases pathogen concentration. With human-made DNA vector viruses transmitting to other people, this is a real concern now unlike last year.

They reduced service hours, so I have no way to get home after 11pm anymore. And there is a curfew, so I have to get home.

Also the virus world oder changed my scope from intercity travel (100 mile radius) to closer rural areas (25 mile radius). There is no rail network to even get there, even less an electrified one. The few remaining rural passenger railroads are essentially busses on rails burning diesel.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
OK - this is a big one - I urgently recommend everyone to go through the document or listen to the talk by the Iceagefarmer. It pertains to your direct future in the next 10-30 years. The UK has published the Agenda21-2030-green-hell for the country. A lot of it is already seen the way they clobber gas cars, fossil fuels etc. It is huge, it is concrete, it's absolute slavery - called ABSOLUTE ZERO:
I did all my Agenda 2030 reading last year. I commented on a motorbike forum then that my present bike will be the last I'll ever own, because zero carbon will make the internal combustion engine redundant. Before we get there though, likely fuel prices will rise steadily through carbon taxes and there will be increasing restrictions placed on buying fuel. Of course the boomer normies completely ignored the post. The biker world is boomer normie central and on every forum I visit they talk as if things will carry on as normal. These people are not going to cope well at all with what's down the pipeline.

For those that intend to attempt to go off-grid and can afford it I'd recommend buying a few dynamos so you can rig up wind or water turbines for electricity. Sit down and assess what you're going to need and start buying the necessary equipment now, as these things will not be available in the near future. We here are the merry few who know where this is going, it would be tragic if we didn't prepare.

Document:

Christian here goes through the information in a factual way - no hyperbole - using only their own documents.

Here the biggest slides:

View attachment 30503

View attachment 30504

Food: Huge reduction in the most healthy energy-dense foods like beef, later chicken and others. Reduction of shipping will also mean hardly any non-native food. But what can we grow in the UK or Sweden locally while eliminating most fertilizing? It will be bugs of course - nutritious insect protein it will be for you peasants!
Electricity; Lots of wind-generators, solar panels - that will make electricity easily 10 times more expensive. And they will sooner or later transfer the costs to you - that is why most won't afford a car - even if they do, it will have to be a tiny one. Plus the winfarms will wipe out huge swaths of land from any human habitation. The countries will resemble more Hunger Games than any utopia. They will also reduce general heating for you peasants - I am sure that many will freeze to death in the coming 3 decades as the earth seems to cool down tremendously.

And note this - Bill Gates has not only invested heavily in solar power generation, he invested strongly into rail (owns 50% of Canada's rail), waste management, vaccines. Waste management will become far more lucrative and far far more expensive. They will anally force you to recycle and upcycle, that new production will be tremendously reduced. They will feed you upcycled trash and force you to pay huge fines for any non-recycled littering. Waste management is such a great endeavor that Gates and even Soros entered this business.

Absolute Zero = Absolute Slavery. My only solace is that I won't have to live through the worst of it as I am not 10.

Isn't it amazing how Buffet got everything so exactly right?

What a genius.

It will really be amazing when all this actually becomes a reality and normies will still put it down to foresight.

Document:

Here the biggest slides:

View attachment 30503

View attachment 30504

Satellite cops?

Looks like even going off-grid will only buy time?

Anyone want to pool funds for an RVF desert island?

This IS ridiculous... at the top there must be less than 50 of these creatures making it real.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich

Document:

Here the biggest slides:

View attachment 30503

View attachment 30504

Huge. I actually started a seperate Ice age farmer thread. The guy is on top of things.

I think many of us will find more freedom then you can imagine. Freedom does start with growing your own food, becoming less reliant on a system that is clearly not our friend.

LeoniusD

Pelican
The "put on your mask and squeeze into a train" conflicts heavily with the everyone is deadly threat narrative.

I enjoyed riding trains and light rail, but even I switched to an internal combustion vehicle due to the plandemic, because being with a mask inside a packed rail vehicle is extremely unhealthy, as it increases pathogen concentration. With human-made DNA vector viruses transmitting to other people, this is a real concern now unlike last year.

They reduced service hours, so I have no way to get home after 11pm anymore. And there is a curfew, so I have to get home.

Also the virus world oder changed my scope from intercity travel (100 mile radius) to closer rural areas (25 mile radius). There is no rail network to even get there, even less an electrified one. The few remaining rural passenger railroads are essentially busses on rails burning diesel.

The US rail system is woefully backwards. There is nothing wrong with having a good rail system, but the US is frankly too big and spread out in order for it to be highly profitable. Planes are cheaper and they would have to invest in super-fast train systems available in France and Japan with speeds surpassing 300 miles an hour. And even then - it only gets you in the hubs and planes will still be cheaper.

But of course - since they phase out petrol cars, eliminate step by step cheap flights, electric cars will also remain a travel tool that will measure interstate-travel by days and weeks and not 12-hours-drives, then yes - the train will thus become once again interesting, because they eliminated the better competition. Instead of flying cars you get the Hunger Games - trains passing through depopulated wind-turbine-scattered natural reservations. That is the elite dream of the future. Obviously they will keep on flying in their private planes having grand parties at their remote estates - dining on steak and shrimps while the peasants stay huddled in the local area in their communist mini-cars gnawing on plant kibble and insect protein junk.

The speed they are rolling it out is amazing. It's possible that they were doing it faster now due to the climatic changes. They finally realized that none of the shift to electric will be possible after earth fully shifted into a maunder minimum and a new mini-ice age. The people would rebel too much in the new freezing weather and short growth cycles. They have to do the changes while it is still relatively warm. The worldwide seen coldwaves this year are nothing but a preamble of what is to come soon after. Some voices even said that those changes were to come in 2040 or 2050. I think that some facts like naturally changing climate may have urged them to act sooner.

Peacock
Gold Member
huwsicb6swu61.jpg

From John Coleman - Committee of 300

kel

Ostrich
Anyone want to pool funds for an RVF desert island?
You can actually buy ghost towns for fairly cheap (relatively speaking). They have the advantage of some structures (often in a state of disrepair, of course, but reasonable), already having pipes and lines for municipal water and electricity (but maybe no service), etc. It's something I'm seriously considering. In many places in the US (the rules are usually county or state based, so depends on where exactly) it can be quite easy to incorporate as a town - you really just have to show you have a certain number of people who agree and you're willing to have a mayor or town board who'll perform a few mandatory tasks. Once you do this, you now have some control over zoning in your town and you can get a proportionate amount of tax funding for ex. road maintenance.

It's really something I want to do, and I'm trying to get friends (some of whom don't exactly know what they're doing in life) to start thinking in those terms and get ready to fulfill those roles. My advantage is that I can make decent money, so I can provide disproportionate (though not sole) financial support to buy land, build houses, etc. I need others to be ready to show up and work, then.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
The speed they are rolling it out is amazing. It's possible that they were doing it faster now due to the climatic changes. They finally realized that none of the shift to electric will be possible after earth fully shifted into a maunder minimum and a new mini-ice age. The people would rebel too much in the new freezing weather and short growth cycles. They have to do the changes while it is still relatively warm. The worldwide seen coldwaves this year are nothing but a preamble of what is to come soon after. Some voices even said that those changes were to come in 2040 or 2050. I think that some facts like naturally changing climate may have urged them to act sooner.

So they basically want to kill us. Anyone tell me it's not war.

I wonder if it's a small part of the great reset to get people watching more sportsball at home in order to control you through the television better. There's no place to go anyway.

The YES Network has had its best opening week broadcasting New York Yankees games in nine years.

According to Nielsen, the regional sports network (RSN) averaged 391,000 total viewers in the New York designated market area (DMA) for its first six Yankees telecasts of the 2021 Major League Baseball (MLB) season.

I have been following this thread for months now but all the information in it is scattered.

Can someone briefly summarize the realistic, plausible developments in the near term, i.e. the next 5 years?

...and what to do to somewhat protect assets during this Great reset?

1. Are money in the bank safe(digits on a screen) in case of the internet shut down expected this year(Cyberpoligon)?
2. If money is taken out as cash and kept as cash, what safety does that entail?
3. Is owning a non-mortgaged property going to be safe from future property grab?
4. Is the debt reset pertaining only to mortgaged assets?
5. Are all attempts to protect assets somewhat futile?