The Ice Age Farmer video that was just posted in this thread is a great summary in my opinion. He doesn't cover asset protection, aside from grow your own foodI have been following this thread for months now but all the information in it is scattered.
Can someone briefly summarize the realistic, plausible developments in the near term, i.e. the next 5 years?
...and what to do to somewhat protect assets during this Great reset?
1. Are money in the bank safe(digits on a screen) in case of the internet shut down expected this year(Cyberpoligon)?
2. If money is taken out as cash and kept as cash, what safety does that entail?
3. Is owning a non-mortgaged property going to be safe from future property grab?
4. Is the debt reset pertaining only to mortgaged assets?
5. Are all attempts to protect assets somewhat futile?
I can't decide if it is a good video to send to those who don't already have an open mind on the subject