I have been following this thread for months now but all the information in it is scattered.
Can someone briefly summarize the realistic, plausible developments in the near term, i.e. the next 5 years?
...and what to do to somewhat protect assets during this Great reset?
1. Are money in the bank safe(digits on a screen) in case of the internet shut down expected this year(Cyberpoligon)?
2. If money is taken out as cash and kept as cash, what safety does that entail?
3. Is owning a non-mortgaged property going to be safe from future property grab?
4. Is the debt reset pertaining only to mortgaged assets?
5. Are all attempts to protect assets somewhat futile?
Just opinion, but I've thought about ppty seizures a lot...
My guess they'll move up the tree, starting with the lowest hanging fruit.
If they outright seize ppty they'll alarm people and get push-back.
So first it will be debt forgiveness...
Then interest rates will keep climbing, and more and more people will take the deal to save the pain.
Then finally there'll be a debt free minority... and some kind of persuasion.
Outright seizures will be a final step?
So if your ppty is mortgage free, who knows?