"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

Kiwi

Pigeon
I am in the market for buying a large tract of land and opening it up to fellow travelers for settlement. Looking at Russia.

On John Coleman. I seem to remember some questioable nature to him, but it's very long since I read in that area. But still, all of the people of that ilk have been very accurate, unlike CNN. They have been behind schedual though.

Some extracts

For some reason this book is hosted by The CIA - https://www.cia.gov/library/abbotta...CHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf

cheers for posting that.

After seeing 911's post it interested me enough to go search out that book, and low and behold like you say it's on the CIA website available to all. I was going to post how odd that seemed and if this guy was legit, but the excerpt about the goal of destroying the family is now one of the most obvious tactics by the elite. Plain to see by anyone willing to look......Might be worth a read then.

Easy_C

Peacock
That seems correct, if you look at the reports on social media of people getting extreme reactions to the vaccines, they are mostly whites. There seems to be some protocol who gets the deadlier shots, some kind of profiling/criteria used.
Part of that is because Black people aren’t rushing to get the vaccine. Ok average, they trust this shit far less than white people do.

aynrus

Pelican
I am in the market for buying a large tract of land and opening it up to fellow travelers for settlement. Looking at Russia.

On John Coleman. I seem to remember some questioable nature to him, but it's very long since I read in that area. But still, all of the people of that ilk have been very accurate, unlike CNN. They have been behind schedual though.

Some extracts

For some reason this book is hosted by The CIA - https://www.cia.gov/library/abbotta...CHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf

Looking at Russia to buy large tract of land? LOL. I heard there's good farmland for sale in South Africa.

Did this clown (German) also share about his first attempt to get on land (he's a Moscow city boy who defrauded so many people in the 90s), how it ended up with locals burning his house down (as these things often end in rural Russia, the locals often go full on "South Africa farm attack". They don't mess around in those villages and burn the house owner inside the house if they don't like you) And that he employs guards armed with AKs now to guard his compound? And that he was thrown out of Russia/had to go to Armenia, to Karabakh war zone no less (well, disputed zone), I guess he came back...of course, there's yet another war. He was going to do "large tracts of land" in Karabakh, where there's going to be 1991 any moment again. He's good at extracting money from the gullible.
He wants all hunting with guns to be banned, by the way. Oh and to turn off Internet in Russia.

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
One thing is certain, we aren't going back to the way things were. I am Hopeful for the future. Their deceitfulness and mind control are impressive, but there is a simple solution - Hope in our Lord.

I found myself looking out at the moon tonight, for all they take from us, the world which God made is so beautifully crafted, they have nothing in comparison, just stupidity.

Could you please share those notes? I'm pressed for time. I actually should take a moratorium from this forum to handle something.

Thanks.

Experts discussed cyber threats to;

Finance
Healthcare
Education
Communication
Media ('news')
Infrastructure
Corporations
Cloud Tech

Disturbing repeated reference to 'when the crisis hits'

Someone needs to off Schwab/Blair.

Will at least delay things.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Do we have anyone that can say what is happening in Quebec? I keep seeing reports on how totalitarian it is at the moment. The theory of the most indebted nations being hit the hardest with the great reset measures make more sense with each passing day.

britguy88

Sparrow
A sensible approach is to move away from the cloud and revert back to physical storage.

I have backed up all my media, books, podcasts, videos, documents, everything to at least 3 different areas.

The Internet lockdown will happen so be prepared.

My biggest challenge remains my wealth. I travel around and cannot carry gold etc. Don't want to carry a lot of cash either. I need to address this before the world's financial networks go into meltdown!

A sensible approach is to move away from the cloud and revert back to physical storage.

I have backed up all my media, books, podcasts, videos, documents, everything to at least 3 different areas.

The Internet lockdown will happen so be prepared.

My biggest challenge remains my wealth. I travel around and cannot carry gold etc. Don't want to carry a lot of cash either. I need to address this before the world's financial networks go into meltdown!
Bitcoin... Also other blockchains are creating a decentralized internet...uncensorable and uncontrollable. Get ready for web 3.0 and finance 3.0. Most of the smartest people are on our side. The sheep will follow whoever has the greenest pasture, so there's the white pill for today.

Easy_C

Peacock
This is potentially more suited to another thread, and I may cross post there, but this is a news item that impacts multiple forum topics here.

We're starting to see splits form:

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
This is potentially more suited to another thread, and I may cross post there, but this is a news item that impacts multiple forum topics here.

I will spread the good news around. There are many French patriots at the moment completely disgusted at what this Goldman Sachs boy has done with their country.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker

That would long overdue, but I seriously hope it happens! Some of these movements are potentially actually pretty huge, especially, if you consider the true patriots within the country and those immigrants, who are hard-working and made an effort to integrate. They would both like to remove the freeloaders from the country.

I know I digress here, in the article it says that we are headed towards cold weather. I remember a professor of mine at university saying that we were heading towards a mini ice age years ago. Does anyone have any sources regarding that?

That would long overdue, but I seriously hope it happens! Some of these movements are potentially actually pretty huge, especially, if you consider the true patriots within the country and those immigrants, who are hard-working and made an effort to integrate. They would both like to remove the freeloaders from the country.

I know I digress here, in the article it says that we are headed towards cold weather. I remember a professor of mine at university saying that we were heading towards a mini ice age years ago. Does anyone have any sources regarding that?

You are talking about the Maunder Minimum and it is supposed to last about 30 years. We are just at the onset of it as we are just now coming out of a Maunder Maximum. Check out this channel for more info:

Yep. We had the coldest april in 104 years.

Here in Span it's still winter and I'm still wearing my winter gear despite the fact that it's almost May. Weather has been nothing but rain for the past month or so. The past few winters have brought late frost in both Spain and France. This January it even snowed in Madrid - it looked like freaking Helsinki.