"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

LeoniusD

Pelican
You shall eat the bugs - they are not kidding:

asrwer.jpg

gwetwerwrwwegwg.jpg

They know that humans would fall apart quickly on an all-plant diet despite the push of veganism. Thus bugs are the only option - an option that supposedly produces the least amount of CO2 in their insane calculations that don't mean anything.

The way they will do it is by bankrupting small farmers, pricing meat out of the reach of most people. Bugs will be the next best thing - in fact the only nutrtious food most people will afford in the coming decades. That is their plan at least.

View attachment 30781

View attachment 30782

They know that humans would fall apart quickly on an all-plant diet despite the push of veganism. Thus bugs are the only option - an option that supposedly produces the least amount of CO2 in their insane calculations that don't mean anything.

The way they will do it is by bankrupting small farmers, pricing meat out of the reach of most people. Bugs will be the next best thing - in fact the only nutrtious food most people will afford in the coming decades. That is their plan at least.
That will not succeed. They just succeed in f.ing up the western world and making china / russia the no.1 including their vassal states

r3d

Robin

View attachment 30781

View attachment 30782

Reminds me of the movie Snowpiercer. Insects for the slaves, beef wellington for the rulers.

Coming up?

Ah it makes sense, interest rates must go up and stocks must crash. Cyber attack takes away the culpability from the elite.

r3d

Robin
Coming up?

Everyone I know and even some very serious people like Dr. Füllmich (the international lawyer who sues on behalf of us corona critics) are keeping a close watch on this.

Their big meeting is in June I think, but what is more important in my opinion is vaccination rates. I don't think they would pull the plug on us as long as there are millions of willing vaxxers.

But end of this summer I will make sure to have a healthy emergency supply of everything at home. It seems like such an obvious warning sign after event201 that I would kick myself until eternity if it actually happened and I did nothing.

Positive side effect:

After being a city dweller for most of my life I really notice how different it feels to know that I'm prepared for a little bit of chaos. After being dependent on the police for protection and the supermarket for survival for all my life, having some legal weapons, hunting equipment and a food stash feels really good. If feminists hadn't ruined the phrase I would have said 'I feel empowered'.

I'm not deluding myself into thinking I will survive in rambo mode for years alone in the woods. But simply knowing I won't go down without a fight and I have a fair chance to make it through the worst until some resemblance of a functional society is restored is great.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Everyone I know and even some very serious people like Dr. Füllmich (the international lawyer who sues on behalf of us corona critics) are keeping a close watch on this.

Their big meeting is in June I think, but what is more important in my opinion is vaccination rates. I don't think they would pull the plug on us as long as there are millions of willing vaxxers.

But end of this summer I will make sure to have a healthy emergency supply of everything at home. It seems like such an obvious warning sign after event201 that I would kick myself until eternity if it actually happened and I did nothing.
The Family Court Judge, who handled Dr. Füllmich's case on the mask wearing policy for children and ruled in favour of the science. Has been hassled off the Gestapo - Mobile phone confiscated, illegal search of home etc.

r3d

Robin
The Family Court Judge, who handled Dr. Füllmich's case on the mask wearing policy for children and ruled in favour of the science. Has been hassled off the Gestapo - Mobile phone confiscated, illegal search of home etc.

Yeah, I've heard.

If that isn't a sign of things to come I don't know what is. Yet normies will laugh at you when you say we're in the early stages of fascim.

Positive side effect:

After being a city dweller for most of my life I really notice how different it feels to know that I'm prepared for a little bit of chaos. After being dependent on the police for protection and the supermarket for survival for all my life, having some legal weapons, hunting equipment and a food stash feels really good. If feminists hadn't ruined the phrase I would have said 'I feel empowered'.

I'm not deluding myself into thinking I will survive in rambo mode for years alone in the woods. But simply knowing I won't go down without a fight and I have a fair chance to make it through the worst until some resemblance of a functional society is restored is great.

Yes good point. It's like a project with different stages. To go to stage 2, one has to finish stage 1. No benefit to them to create chaos in the midst of ending phase 1. I do expect a couple of things to happen before a monumental financial collapse resulting in the one world digital currency, such as mass depop, fake alien invasion or several rounds of economic devastation through lockdowns of variants of cojona (don't even think they gotta come up with a new virus). I don't think the world is ready now to go to a one world currency, so they'll keep that one on the shelves until they've pulled of some more crises. The foundation of the building is still too strong.

Ah it makes sense, interest rates must go up and stocks must crash. Cyber attack takes away the culpability from the elite.
Yup it always has to be external. They love to make the enemy invisible. That's why a virus or a cyber attack is so brilliant: we can't see it and have no idea where it comes from, hence chaos and panic and no one to blame, yet a reason to lock everything down (''we gotta be certain, better take certainty over uncertainty...'')

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I think this may be the most important thread right now. The rehearsal for the cyber pandemic is exactly 2 months away, it will take place on July 9th.

It's important to note that sometimes they do the rehearsal a few months before the actual event, as in the case of event 201/corona hoax.
In other cases they do the real event on the day the rehearsal was planned, as in the case of 9/11 for example.

The usual prepping is in order... store up on food, water, gasoline, cash, items for barter (cigarettes, alcohol), guns and ammo if you can. Go remote, have a way to grow food and/or fish and/or hunt.

Colombia is in a deep crisis right now with food and fuel shortages and the first thing that happened is gangs started ransacking farms so I guess homesteading isn't a great option in the long run. I will try to be close to the coast and far from the cities so I can fish and avoid the zombie hordes.

I think this topic (preparing for July 9th potential cyber pandemic) warrants more discussion, was surprised to see there isn't an entire thread on it yet. This youtuber made a decent video about it:

aynrus

Pelican
Hide yer kids, hide yer wife.... :laughter:
If the SHTF you won't be able to hunt with your gun as most of the game around where you live will be eaten before you get to it, and you'll probably get shot by another hunter as there'll be a deer stand on every 2nd tree.
Your best bet is to setup bird traps in the convenience of your backyard or even a city apartment windowsill.
Seriously, guys, just enjoy your life if you are in the 1st world country like you usually do, stock up if you're in a 3rd world country. There's a reason there're 2 worlds...

I think this may be the most important thread right now. The rehearsal for the cyber pandemic is exactly 2 months away, it will take place on July 9th.

It's important to note that sometimes they do the rehearsal a few months before the actual event, as in the case of event 201/corona hoax.
In other cases they do the real event on the day the rehearsal was planned, as in the case of 9/11 for example.

The usual prepping is in order... store up on food, water, gasoline, cash, items for barter (cigarettes, alcohol), guns and ammo if you can. Go remote, have a way to grow food and/or fish and/or hunt.

Colombia is in a deep crisis right now with food and fuel shortages and the first thing that happened is gangs started ransacking farms so I guess homesteading isn't a great option in the long run. I will try to be close to the coast and far from the cities so I can fish and avoid the zombie hordes.

I think this topic (preparing for July 9th potential cyber pandemic) warrants more discussion, was surprised to see there isn't an entire thread on it yet. This youtuber made a decent video about it:

I guess we should expect it by the end of the year?

aynrus

Pelican
careful there, you might violate forum etiquette by talking about bird eating! birds are for watching only! :laughter:

i jest

why do you think no need to stock up in first world?
Because it's the 1st world.... there's a reason it's called 1st world.
Saying it as someone who used to starve for real out there, all the 1st world prepping fear-mongering makes me laugh really hard, makes sense only if one lives in truly remote rural areas and might want to just unplug for a while and not clear that snow anymore. It's really starting to sound like The Virus fear.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Cities only have 3 days of food supply. So if there's a problem with transportation, as Klaus Schwab predicts, there won't be any new food coming into cities after those 3 days. How does being in the 1st world protect from that?

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Cities only have 3 days of food supply. So if there's a problem with transportation, as Klaus Schwab predicts, there won't be any new food coming into cities after those 3 days. How does being in the 1st world protect from that?

I heard on a video today there there is a pipeline down due to "cyber attack" on the east coast, restricting gasoline, fuel supplies.

One thing that I heard recently on that ice age farmer video above - the cities will be fed, they will try to take control of farms as part of the plan. This is what happened in Russia , which can be seen as a blue print.

Still I'd rather be out in the country with some local food production and wait for the jackboots to come.

Agree with people above: buy gas, buy fuel, buy ammo, physical silver, extra stores of food, plant a garden, get candles, cooking gear for camping, be ready for blakcout, internet outages etc etc. I hope this all continues to be rolled out slowly, so we can prepare. We'll be dreaming of these times and wishing we did more.