"The Great Reset" plan by the World Economic Forum

MRAll134

Pelican
A bit of a tangent: It’s incredibly un-PC, but Edward Dutton raises some interesting points about how a successful society becomes materially wealthy, which in turn reduces natural selection pressure and you start seeing “spiteful mutants” taking over society as average IQs fall off a cliff. There’s a reason so many of the lefty nut jobs look deformed and why so many of the nutty right wingers look like fat blobs.
I believe the peak for eugenics was in the 1860s, according to Dutton and I would have to agree. IQ has dropped, in the U.S., by five points - in the last twenty years and will continue to likely drop 5 points with every generation. There are just no external pressures, outside of changing demographics, for IQ to improve. We are all currently living in a dysgenic culture. All I have to do is walk outside to be reminded of this.

Tippy

Robin
Any idea where it was posted originally? Or evidence to suggest it's legit
This is an ask me anything from 2011 by a supposed member of the Rothschild family. https://archive.li/qERv5

I'm leaning towards this being real, but of course we will never know. I'm just assuming its true to explore some of the ideas

It does fit with the things that are going on currently. Especially the focus on bloodlines is very interesting. This ties in with the push for digital ID , the testing and genetics altering vaccines. They want control of your blood, to shape the future of the human race according to their ideals

It says that rh- is the superior blood type, around 15% of the world has it. its more present in jews and some other groups according to the thread. What are the chances that the 500 mil figure is actually the estimate for RH- people minus a few unwanted groups. The irish and basque country populations for example. One thing that was unclear until now was how will they select the 500mil population. this could be it.

There is also a big focus on delusion/illusion, this leads me to think that any manufactured crisis we will see in the future will also rely on this as its main force. The more you control the mases through illusion the more control you have, you are free to manipulate the lies as it suits you. The more real you make the crisis the less control you have over it.

There is also a big focus on the peasants doing it to themselves, they wash their hands of any guilt. This guy is very delusional himself and a hypocrite.

This all would lead me to think that we will not see a mass culling apocalyptic scenario, more likely its a pruning of bloodlines and fazing out of the '' unworthy '' over some generations through the control of genetics to arrive at the 500 mil count

Honestly, can't tell if that was real or just someone with mental health problems messing around online.

KantPost

Sparrow
I believe the peak for eugenics was in the 1860s, according to Dutton and I would have to agree. IQ has dropped, in the U.S., by five points - in the last twenty years and will continue to likely drop 5 points with every generation. There are just no external pressures, outside of changing demographics, for IQ to improve. We are all currently living in a dysgenic culture. All I have to do is walk outside to be reminded of this.
This may sound crazy but my belief is that over time genetics follows behaviour, and not the other way around as many on our side say believe.
I know this is anathema in the eyes of many of us, but based on discoveries in things like epigenetics, and observing how populations develop over many years, I think it's more likely to be true. No True God would create people with immutable characteristics that determined behaviour. Anyway, back on topic .. .

Edin

Sparrow
This may sound crazy but my belief is that over time genetics follows behaviour, and not the other way around as many on our side say believe.
I know this is anathema in the eyes of many of us, but based on discoveries in things like epigenetics, and observing how populations develop over many years, I think it's more likely to be true. No True God would create people with immutable characteristics that determined behaviour. Anyway, back on topic .. .

True. The thing called genetics is rather plastic and ever changing. Binary thinking has nothing to do with real life. Hence why digital technology will be the undoing of mankind.

I am right now listening to Bruch's Violin Concerto No.1 and it is a clear evidence of how much we've declined intellectually since the mid 19th century. Bruch was born in 1938.

-----------------------------

On topic. The cyber hoax (or something similar) is scheduled for 2023, prepare accordingly.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is an ask me anything from 2011 by a supposed member of the Rothschild family. https://archive.li/qERv5

I'm leaning towards this being real, but of course we will never know. I'm just assuming its true to explore some of the ideas

It does fit with the things that are going on currently. Especially the focus on bloodlines is very interesting. This ties in with the push for digital ID , the testing and genetics altering vaccines. They want control of your blood, to shape the future of the human race according to their ideals

It says that rh- is the superior blood type, around 15% of the world has it. its more present in jews and some other groups according to the thread. What are the chances that the 500 mil figure is actually the estimate for RH- people minus a few unwanted groups. The irish and basque country populations for example. One thing that was unclear until now was how will they select the 500mil population. this could be it.

There is also a big focus on delusion/illusion, this leads me to think that any manufactured crisis we will see in the future will also rely on this as its main force. The more you control the mases through illusion the more control you have, you are free to manipulate the lies as it suits you. The more real you make the crisis the less control you have over it.

There is also a big focus on the peasants doing it to themselves, they wash their hands of any guilt. This guy is very delusional himself and a hypocrite.

This all would lead me to think that we will not see a mass culling apocalyptic scenario, more likely its a pruning of bloodlines and fazing out of the '' unworthy '' over some generations through the control of genetics to arrive at the 500 mil count

Any idea where it was posted originally? Or evidence to suggest it's legit?
:laugh: Oh the Rothschild thread? I originally saw it posted on this forum: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/conversation-with-a-rothchild.35703/

I've read thru it a bunch of times & I believe it's legit. There's just too many gems & predictions that came true. If you have a decent handle on Hermetic Philosophy or Qabalah, you can see the specific inversions he makes to arrive at his conclusions about bloodlines. I won't claim this thread gives the full picture as all this esoteric stuff gets really complicatedo_O, but it's still very fun read & you'll gain some insights for sure.

At any rate, the 'Rothschild' was extremely ahead of the curve. When I joined this forum in ~2014, we were talking about about how feminism sucks & how college was becoming a scam. The Rothschild guy was already mentioning these things in his 2011-2012 thread. Later on, he hints at many things that are relevant today. Here are a few examples:

The COLLEGE process is but a form of bondage or slavery befalling the middle class progeny. Either the family, or the offspring, incur enormous expenses for dubious benefits. Note that almost all graduates from University still are woefully ignorant of financial issues, know how to read a contract...etc...etc. The importance of the STUDENT DEBT as a tool of enslavement cannot be overstated. Savvy observers have already noted that STUDENT DEBT cannot be extinguished through the bankruptcy process...curious WHY that would be? Take the advice of a wise man who once admonished others to "follow the money". In this case, Goldman Sachs will be one of the firms found at the trails end. STUDENT DEBT is a huge expense, a huge profit for some and literally KILLING the middle class once and for all.

If one wishes to be educated, there are myriad ways to accomplish the acquisition of a REAL education. For those too stupid to see through the educational sham, it is their choice and their fault. None others...and the juice from this particular fruit will be VERY bitter for those who choose to partake.

Someone asks him "What is it about the current control method (fiat) that is inadequate as to want to bring about a new system?" What follows is a description of social credit score.
Hello AC and Welcome!

There are terms in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING:

LAG and LASH, for example!

You likely know LAG already. LASH can be defined as:

the maximum distance through which one part of something can be moved without moving a connected part

The next system eliminates the LAG and LASH inherent with FIAT.

Think of it this way. You have two domestics in your employ.

Domestic A is willing to perform the household tasks, and is generally competent in doing so. However, one must provide specific instructions as to every action desired. For example, you return home and Domestic A greets you at the door. You have to tell it to take your coat and direct it to prepare dinner. Regardless of the fact that your routine seldom varies, the domestic requires direction! One deals with varying degrees of PASSIVE RESISTANCE. Now apply this RESISTANCE across vast numbers and CALCULATE the WASTE!

Domestic B greets you at the door and wordlessly takes your coat, and leads you to a sumptuous banquet...carefully prepared and flawless in execution and plating. You finish the meal and find the fire prepared and your favorite drink ready. Later, the bedsheets are carefully turned down and your nightwear laid out carefully. All without the need to issue commands.

The first system has excessive LAG and LASH. System two provides FLOW and CONTINUITY with no wasted effort. The holy grail of engineering...ABOVE UNITY!

FIAT has done its job. The NEXT system implements a level of control with an inescapable feedback mechanism which encourages seamless and utter COMPLIANCE!

Laughing out Loud!
In another post regarding this, he mentions that China is worth examining. From wikipedia: [Social credit] was first introduced formally by then Chinese Premier, Wen Jiabao, on October 20th, 2011."

Of particular interest to me are the following two posts:

Someone asks him about Bitcoin. The last sentence is of interest because I believe Bitcoin will be destroyed by quantum computers within a few years (even though I love Bitcoin:(). A different source suggests breakthroughs in quantum computing should be happening right about now, & that's what I'm observing as a layman (which means more stuff is happening that I'm unaware of).
By definition, there can be no true peer-to-peer network, since ANY system, by definition, is created by the few for the many. Such creators have ENORMOUS advantages in any system so constructed...and NATURE teaches us that those endowed with such advantage will exploit fully from the MANY to the benefit of the FEW.

You must understand the biological imperative hard wired into the monkey-brain which make this a given. Upcoming changes to information systems and computational power will make the conceptual platform moot anyway.

The two lines at the end caught my attention because I've had a fair bit of experience with 'precognitive dreams' & other predictions that absolutely come true in a way that can't be explained by chance (e.g. exact prices or charts of assets recorded weeks in advance). Based on how the elites move, plan, & seem to anticipate certain technological developments, it's entirely possible that they're getting a heads up from ancient aliens/spirits or found a way to tap into some other dimension or something. I really have no idea 'how' they do it, only that it is likely that they are playing on a totally different level. I always feel like a crazy person talking about this stuff, but I really don't think the elites are groping in the dark like the bulk of us.
There are events which will come to pass, and others that will not. Looking at this site will educate those who understand that "doom distraction" is a powerful tool...a very useful tool of distraction.

Of course every family bloodline should prepare for whatever eventuality they can reasonable imagine...but taken to an extreme it is counterproductive. Can you REALLY prepare for an ELE? No, but you CAN prepare for a famine and currency "collapse".

Know that the so called "financial collapse" is a fiction, and preparing for a new financial system already established.

And yes, the ownership is largely complete. Realize that this is the result of generations of meticulous planning, execution and, dare I say it, GENIUS!

Of course, one can question the GENIUS aspect. If a bloodline knows exactly what will "happen", is it GENIUS?

I submit the unraveling of the mystery of the ages allowing this knowledge to be had is genius beyond that of human comprehension.
That's all for now. It's a very fun thread, I hope someone finds it useful.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Tacitician, what is your conclusion, then? Or at least timeline?

He seems to know the financial status quo will pass away (how can it not?) and be replaced by something. The bizarre thing is that why would an 1850s "Rothschild" give a flying F about some system 200 years later? Do they have some silly version of living forever through their progeny (sort of a jewish idea, but it is part of most humans) ... even though they know that ultimately humans won't last?

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Based on how the elites move, plan, & seem to anticipate certain technological developments, it's entirely possible that they're getting a heads up from ancient aliens/spirits or found a way to tap into some other dimension or something. I really have no idea 'how' they do it, only that it is likely that they are playing on a totally different level. I always feel like a crazy person talking about this stuff, but I really don't think the elites are groping in the dark like the bulk of us.
We all know the answer and it's very simple: Satan. What do you think a witch like Marina Abramovich is doing in those circles...

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member

He seems to know the financial status quo will pass away (how can it not?) and be replaced by something. The bizarre thing is that why would an 1850s "Rothschild" give a flying F about some system 200 years later? Do they have some silly version of living forever through their progeny (sort of a jewish idea, but it is part of most humans) ... even though they know that ultimately humans won't last?
Hey, I'm not too sure, but I'll take a stab at it. This stuff gets so complicated & there are members here that understand this stuff way more than I do. The following is just my guess, so take it with a grain of salt:

I'd say, though, that massive changes take place within the next 2 years. Here's a quote from John Kerry,
The Great Reset will happen,” Kerry continued. “And I think it will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine.
source

This guess of within 2 years somewhat aligns with (public) quantum computing roadmaps (e.g. IBM 1,121 qubits in 2023), & China testing their quantum internet (https://phys.org/news/2021-01-world-quantum-network.html). For all things tech, progress moves exponentially. While current quantum computers don't do much & while China's quantum internet is at old dialup speeds, there'll be a world of difference in 2 years. All the stuff about Cyber Pandemic also sets up the Problem that will use this new Tech as the Solution.

Personally, I expect a financial rug-pull to happen within 2 years as well. Here are my main two reasons:
1. A bunch of countries in Asia & Africa owe USD to China. If dollars become scarce, many will declare bankruptcy & China can say, "Ok, we'll forgive your debts if you use our digi-yuan." Win-win for those guys. Then we can have an East-West split, dethroning of the USD as global reserve currency (also hinted at by Roths), & a transition to Modern Monetary Theory (& all the taxes needed to make it work).
2. Everyone is scared about inflation & even hyperinflation, but these scenarios completely break the Hegelian dialect. If the 'problem' is that Central Banks printed way to much money, then the 'solution' will be revolts, or global adoption of hard money, or something opposing big govt. However, if the 'problem' is a bunch of cyber attacks or maybe a ton of hedgefunds or private credit markets blowing up, then the 'solution' will be stuff like de-anonymization of the Internet or a switch to a significantly more centralized financial system.

(Note: The bouts of inflation we do go through will be ignored or blamed on supply shortages. E.g. While the Suez Canal ship wasn't a big deal, I took it as signaling the new trend would be supply chain disruptions. The gas pipeline stuff going on now is a continuation of this trend.)

For Social Credit score, that's coming eventually. Probably earlier in some European places, probably later in America due to how individualistic you are (Thank God!). Canada is pushing hard in this direction. Scotian has great post about this:
I haven't read the entire thing yet but one part stuck out to me in the Capital and Debt section-"If widely adopted, the access economy could free Canadians from having to buy goods, especially those that need financing. Consequently, Canadians could have more liquid capital, less debt, and potentially access to higher quality products. This could be useful in helping Canadian households lower their debt and avoid extreme debt. With fewer assets, Canadians could lack the collateral to access affordable credit. Depending on how far this new access model displaces ownership, an individual may no longer own their lifestyle–instead they might effectively rent it. This new model could either speed up the concentration of power and wealth, or break it up. The result depends on the makeup of peer-to-peer (e.g. Airbnb) and big companies (e.g. Zip Car) in the access economy."

Canada also raised the idea of the govt paying a % of people's home mortgage, but then owning that share of equity when it's time to sell. The question from all this then becomes "Who gets access to what?" This question is answered by Social Credit Score. From the link above:
Social Credit may become a more powerful determinant of socio-economic inclusion: Rating a user’s credibility/trust (social credit), as is currently done by Uber, eBay and many others, is becoming more common. At the same time, new technologies such as blockchain bring new ways of capturing and assessing more information. Together, these developments could lead to new ways of evaluating who should qualify for credit and services, based on algorithms. But there is also the risk for social rating systems to isolate individuals who do not fit into normalized standards of behaviour (e.g. the mentally ill). By 2030, government and stakeholders may need to address new forms of vulnerability and inequality that arise from how we determine “good” and “bad” social behavior.
I have hope though. I really can't see the cats from the Interior or like Alberta accepting this stuff.

Lastly, for the 'Rothschilds' & other elites, all I know is genetic engineering is one of the most important things for them. For the bulk of us, we can & should do this via the careful selection of mates & keeping plastic/soy away from any kids. When you start looking at the world thru the lens of 'dysgenics' everything makes so much sense. Crap like 'feminism,' all the tranny/gay stuff, these "vaccines," the upcoming push to ban/price out meat, & even the heavy-handed immigration where they jam a bunch of Somalians in the middle of Minnesota, all of it is just their way of playing the game. It's about keeping people stuck & stupid lest they become a threat (Roths frames this as spinning your wheels as a 'generator' while a 'motor' uses this energy to move forward. E.g. taxes).

All that said, keep your spirit up & take it day-by-day. The elites usually give a heads up before pulling big stunts & this forum is pretty good at seeing through it. I fixed the phone of an Indian lady & she gave me a ton of butter chicken. Life's still good!

Blade Runner

Pelican
2. Everyone is scared about inflation & even hyperinflation, but these scenarios completely break the Hegelian dialect. If the 'problem' is that Central Banks printed way to much money, then the 'solution' will be revolts, or global adoption of hard money, or something opposing big govt. However, if the 'problem' is a bunch of cyber attacks or maybe a ton of hedgefunds or private credit markets blowing up, then the 'solution' will be stuff like de-anonymization of the Internet or a switch to a significantly more centralized financial system.
This is a very solid point.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher

They believe they can be "reincarnated" (for lack of a better word) through their offspring once they die. Their satanic rituals (offering their own children in sacrifices for example) makes them believe they can live forever trough their own bloodline. Yes, they blood sacrifice their own to live forever in their demented minds.

Jay Dyer has some interesting content on this.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Back in 2002 I cashed out of the company pension scheme. I remember talking with a colleague at work, telling him that pensions will not be honoured by the time we retire. We also talked about money, that it's poorly understood by people and that it's an ongoing massive scam. I was using the internet to educate myself on these things and have been since 1996. The error that I made was that I fixated on collapse and paid little attention to renewal. I simply never delved deep enough into what sort of system the devils planned to implement when the old system was rendered defunct. Now I know.

I've known about technocracy for years, but other writers like Dimitry Orlov swayed me to think in terms of systemic incompetency leading to some kind of Mad Max scenario, but he, like many people into peak oil and catastrophic anthropogenic global warming (CAGW), got it mostly wrong. Like too many intelligent people, he's wedded to his ideas and too arrogant to admit when he's wrong. He's got brains but lacks wisdom. Years ago I wrote him a few emails, asking him to consider other possibilities, but he never wrote back.

I've found that admitting my errors is very freeing as it allows me to seek alternative ideas and practices, rather than foolishly let pride dictate my thinking. Charting a new course is imperative if one wants to avoid hitting the rocks. Right now there are millions of bright individuals completely unaware that they're working for a spiritual entity that hates them and wants to destroy them. That's why pride is the deadliest of the 7 deadly sins, it blinds people to their fate.

Kiwi

Pigeon
All that said, keep your spirit up & take it day-by-day. The elites usually give a heads up before pulling big stunts & this forum is pretty good at seeing through it. I fixed the phone of an Indian lady & she gave me a ton of butter chicken. Life's still good!

Now that's a currency I can get behind!

Really great posts mate. Very interesting points to a fascinating topic.

Tippy

Robin
I found this part pretty interesting on the Rothschild AMA - and relevant to these times. I guess it's kind of obvious but still...
There is no magic light saber, as Bickle might suppose, but there are daily choices each human can make. The success of those implementing such systems resides in the human tendency towards self compliance!

Someone posted a short video of a driver who refused to answer even the most basic questions when stopped at a Driving While Intoxicated checkpoint. Of course, under the US Constitution such stops without PROBABLE CAUSE are not legal. Firstly, 9 people out of 10 have not taken the time to read the Constitution, so they do not know their rights and thus do not know what statutory laws apply to them or not.

So rule one would be to learn the rights accorded to you under the highest applicable law. Example, a township statute cannot trump the Constitutional law.

Once a person is aware of their RIGHTS and DUTIES under the law, they know what laws and duties apply to them.

Second, if a demand is made not in compliance with the law, the person MUST refuse the request...ie, exercise their rights under the law. The driver in the example above did just that. After a few minutes of noise, the cop waved the drive through the checkpoint!

If even 3 out of 10 refused to comply, the checkpoints would come down! Systems of oppression require voluntary compliance! Remember that ratio...30% non compliance kills a voluntary system!

A golden nugget for those so awake.

Does the Constitution require a passport? Do all of the illegal aliens flooding into the US have the proper paperwork? No? Then why do YOU feel compelled to comply? Are you willing to cross the border as they do? No? Well then come in like a man, on your feet, BUT be prepared to stand your ground!

Why do you think the US has passed a "law" stripping the citizen of their Constitutional safeguards?

THIS....standing one's ground...is where the cowardice of most good citizens falls to pieces. They are under the delusion that obeying whatever crazy "laws" are implemented must be obeyed!

Sorry to be in that situation!

I found a really great guy to dive deeper into with concerning the Great Reset. Richard Grove, check him out here, he has long format deep podcasts:

Moreover, a guy doing a similar news analysis as Roosh is Primal Edge Health. If Roosh is not on on Saturdays, I highly recommend checking out some streams of him.

Rokfin overall is a great new platform where alternative producers can produce their content without being censored by Jewtube and the likes.

typtre

Robin
The Committee of 300 states the 1 billion useless eaters will be 500 mixed race and 500 chinese/japanese because of their inherent submissiveness to authority. The world will be culled by limited wars where needed, euthanasia of the sick, elderly, and criminals, food shortage, energy shortage, and poisons (drugs, food, etc) by 2050.

Last edited:
Is it possible to access this video without a login ?
They have youtube accounts too. However, it's mostly shorter streams for the ''meat of the matter'' is at Rokfin. Jewtube won't allow anything that's beside the party line, as you're aware of. Some stuff on Rokfin is for non members too by the way, take a look.